The hell movie is this?

I came across this image on MTV's site and at first I thought nothing of it...then I noticed this fat blob behind the girl...with its pants down...

What movie is this?
More importantly, the hell is going on in this scene?

All I know is the actress is named Amy Adams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHhgllqSKro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man of Steel

>I came across this image on MTV's site
fuck off.

Penis of Rubber

Amy Adams is a popular actress so it could be a number of movies.

Cheers.

Fuck you, cunt.

Its from pirates of the carribean OP, you dumb motherfucker

dinner first pls.

The tale of captain jack sparrow? Pirate so brave on the seven seas?

Are you underage, retarded or both?

I came across it too!

>tells someone that they can find it on google
>googles it for them

meme la meme

whats with the fat person though?

The main character is a contemporary artist who uses fat and disgusting people to represent the decadence of America.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHhgllqSKro

Man of Sup Forums

Does that even count as art, if it's such a literal statement?

uh I watched the movie and don't remember anything about fat people let alone much art, there was one picture with

REEEE
ven
ge or something that was supposed to have significance

and some other one with a hunter completely lost in heavy brush that she stared into

is this just some fat acceptance shit that has nothing to do with actual content in the movie to get tumblrinas in to watch it

>MTV's site

KYS immediately.

The movie opens with 5+ minutes of a horrifically obese fat woman dancing in slow motion

This section is missing from the screener which is how I'm guessing you watched it you pathetic virgin manchild

Stop watching movies on your phone and skipping the eight minute credit sequence, sparky.

im very glad you were able to venture out into the real world where all the kool kidz hang and that your cinema doesn't hold a strict no singles policy so that you were able to sneak in with your body pillow you cock gobbling jew loving faggot

why would you ever pay money to see films nowadays?

Damn, I wish I'd seen that.

>Screeners4Lyfe