Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

bump

>A wild gypso nigger appears

>Stop bullying me
>Bully them instead

Kill yourself gypsy nigger.

I agree. Sup Forums is such a hypocritical shithole. I guess the old saying is true, "success breeds jealousy".

I WANT GYPSIES OUT
REEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something is fishy here

Kill yourself gypsy nigger

some one call the Germans

>gypsy niggers have taken over my thread

GYPSY NIGGER
Y
P
S
Y

N
I
G
G
E
R

America why I thought we were cool

Yup, same poster.

Time to sage this fucking thread.

Coaie cat de prost esti. Nu ii pasa nimanui, ei isi bat pula de noi, noi suntem cei mai buni shitpost-eri. Is ei prea parliti la pula sa stie ce e Romania.

>samefagging this hard
Gypsy nigger stop

Go clean the toilet you useless gypsy sandnigger

E doar o pasta furata ratatule uita-te pe catalog:)) asta e un shitpost romanesc

>diaspora gypsy nigger

I love Romania, to be quite honest my friend.

I think the culture is cool, i think your women are hot, (i even got to date one), your language is honestly the coolest sounding romance language in my opinion, your food is pretty based (mamaliga rox lol), i like how you guys are somewhere inbetween european and slav. i think Timisoara and Bucharest are beautiful citys.

I think Moldova is a stupid country and is rightful romanian clay.
Your flag is easily one of the cooler ones in the world, love that fucking color scheme

Alexandra Stan is my dream woman also, and some of her shit is catchy. You guys also have the best internet and smartest internet hackers.

But even with all that taken into account, you have to admit, your country is rife with corruption and poor people and poor government infrastructure that is very much worth noting.

My girlfriend told me about how before she moved here she never once got a speeding ticket for driving lie a crazy person because she always bribed the police officers.

Her mom told me when she lived there in the 70s, there was one type of car most people drove, and one type of chocolate, one type of bread etc, and she got shot at be communists for trying to flee to germany during (ceascu or w/e his name was's reign) and apparently things havent gotten much better then.

I think romanians are cool but you guys have got to fix your country.

I m going to report anybody that bullies me and calls me a gypsy to eu internet tolerance police

Was going on her

Doamne ce cretin esti

Gypsy nigger

EVERYTIME!! HIDF SZEKELYS DETECTED KILL YOUSELVES!

Wow you shouldn't have called me a gypsy nigger dude gypsies have feelings too you know

Fuck you gypsy scum.

Y u gotta be like this

I stand in solidarity with my gypsy nigger brothers.

hi

I CAN SEE TROUGH

When will the bullying for potato and gypsy niggers stop?

>gypsy can't handle the banter

Non White's need to stay off Sup Forums, they just don't understand our autistic humor. You think I give a fuck when people make Canadian threads? No, I go along with the banter and post my own shit. Grow some balls

Newfag or reverse b8

Whats with the samefagging'

Stop forcing your country to be relevant on this board pls

>100 FORINTS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY HIDF
REEE GET OUT BOZGOR SCUM

Go away gypsy nigger

Kill yourself gypsy nigger fuck

You're not hot shit anymore leaf

WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF DACO ROMANS POTATO INBRED

Sunt cativa bozgori de treaba uzes.

Romanians are not gypsies desu.

>more gypsy nigger diaspora

your flag belongs to Chad

Fuck off gypsies

GET OUT SZEKLER HIDF BEFORE YOU GET GENOCIDED BY MIGHTY DACO ROMANS

>hahera

If you're this fucking sensitive, you need to get the fuck off Sup Forums before we turn you into a a nervous wreck, a shell of a person. Everyone gets insulted here. No exceptions.

True romanians are the epitome of the Aryan races. This patrician mix of roman and diacian genes created the perfect human being: the Romanian!
Jealous hungarian posters can suck my BRC

>not recognising superior romanian shitposting
>calls other newfags
W E W
L
A
D

Hai ca ma duc sa fut o laba pa pa gypsies

Thank you for bumping the romanian flag.

Coaie, iesi pe afara un pic si ai sa intelegi de ce toti le parem tigani. Da' nu in Italia sau Spania unde sunt si ei mai natural pigmentati. In vest si nord-vest. Dupa cateva luni vei vedea ca recunosti romanii de la distanta mare. Si ca, intr-adevar, suntem mai aproape ca aspect si comportament de tigani decat de ei. O zic cu amaraciune, cat am trait acasa mi se parea ca e tare evidenta diferenta dintre romani si tigani. Da'nu e.

>kys gypsy nigger; no w8, save me the pleasure

O duci bine in Italia? Se ia lumea de tine ca esti tigan?

Do they have good WiFi in the trailer park you gypsy scum?

>your dividing whites against each other
yep, fucking shills
there will be always those "hurh durn poo in the loomania" or something.

don't worry, it's just that

>60% white
>calls othera niggers

>step 1: use the pointy thing that you control with the piece of plastic in your hand, gently put it over the flag
>step 2: notice it says something that is NOT Italy
>step 3: acum esti un tigan destept, felicitari

Don't take out b8 m8 you seem like a cool guy Romanians just troll the shit out of everyone (on proxies too)

Not until the Elephant Pepe Gypsy (aka you) is killed.
Every thread about Romania is started by the same basement dwelling, cancerposter gypsy. Sometimes he uses Hungarian proxy. It's been going on for more than a year.

“This could create a major disruption in the flow of money as Romanian expats send home more than 500 million euro a year, or 0.3 per cent of GDP,” reads a report published on February 29 by Austrian bank Erste."

0.3% of your countries GDP comes from people working in this country and sending money back. Maybe OP just just got tired of being told that his country is a shithole. Or maybe he was just shitposting.

Basarabia pamant Rusesc

>My girlfriend told me about how before she moved here she never once got a speeding ticket for driving lie a crazy person because she always bribed the police officers.
>bribed
How did you like cumswapping?

>this newfag bozgor is angry again

Give Hungary back their land, then we can talk

Or is it a gypsy nigger on proxy? Really makes you think

No, but you can ask tomorrow too

STERGE ASTA

>Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy nigger"(disgusting word) to his face
I wouldn't call him a nigger, but a Gypsy? They call that themselves (there's even an elected "Polish Gypsy King") and don't seem to consider it offensive. If a Romanian told me he prefers "Rom" or "traveller" I would use it instead. Don't overreact, my transient friend.

Loldovean or southern abomination detected
t. Transylvanian masterrace

>100% gypsy
>tries to deflect with niggers

Let's face it your country is a shithole. It's even worse than mine

Ba eu te intreb de italia fmm nu de Irlanda :^)

I actually like Romanians,but their country is shit and the government is very corrupt.

Trianon was a fair deal for them

te-ai facut de rusine man, inchide threadul si taci

>give back THEIR land.
Fuck off burger.

Jewish tricks to make us whites hate eachother do not work of me, shlomo! Begone

Vine careva la un pet de Ciucas prin Militari?

You forgot to insert the current year xd

Look at my ID
>Daq
Am I a Dacian brother now?

>Romania
>white

Your people originated from India, deal with it.

De parca e al meu. Shitposting e tot ceea ce fac in timpul liber. Nu ma poti opri

Fuck off Vee

>tfw not born in Canadia to be free to fuck my horse
why even live m8s?

If you say so, Indonesia

stop stealing server load goddamn ciganos

Yes. You are now part of the DACO ROMAN MASTER RACE

POLISH IMMIGRANT SCUM GO HOME!!

>russian wannabe german toilet cleaner scum
>white

Thank you brother.
HEIL CORNELIU! HEIL THE CAPTAIN!

>>>/tumblr/