HAPPENING

HAPPENING

#SpanistanKillsUs

If allowed independence they will just attract more refugees to Europe with their anti-fascism

We got attacked because of Spain selling weapons to Saudi Arabia terrorists. All people killed are solely the fault of Spain. And trying to blame muslims as spanish media has tried only causes repulsion to the catalan society (as polls shows)

BASED
free Catulunia!
We, the people of the UK recognise your right to self-determination.

Wait what?

Independetists did a terror?

eww k*rds of spain. i hope Spain kills you all 2bh.

???????

Good luck to the Catalan people, hopefully they will become independent
spain is a noncountry

Of course, Saudi Arabia finances extremist Islamic terrorism.

But not with the weapons sold by Spain (including the corvettes that "El Kichi" has defended to be sold, because they are jobs for their shipyards). What Spain sells, and that the poor Miguel Urbán and his group of sheeps that preach his nonsense should have clear is what Spain sells to Saudi Arabia (systems to refuel planes in flight and corvettes)

Saudi Arabia finances the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba, the Daesh (in its early years, now it is self-sufficient), the Al-Nusra front, Hamas and others, with the money they get from oil.

And the "stop buying oil" solution only works if you are willing to sink your economy. As long as there are no alternative energy sources, you need their oil. It's as if the only baker in town is a killer: you want to stop buying from him, but you can't. And on top of that you have to treat the miserable well, so that he does not stop selling it to you. To condemn those who buy them oil and treat them well is ignorant, imbecile and, at least in some cases, malicious.

The fight against terrorism in Afghanistan, for example, is important because flows from Saudi Arabia to Afghanistan continue unabated. But those who today condemn Saudi Arabia (because it's cool) demand that all foreign troops leave Afghanistan, handing over the country to the Taliban in the process.

And all of this, and the other pieces that form the complex outlook of the Middle East (without referring to how the present Arab countries were formed when the Ottoman Empire, that fought and lost WW1, broke up). has jackshit to do with the fact that extremists launched a message of hatred and death, to send propagandists to capture operatives and that these operatives prepared a massacre in Barcelona with vans, petrol cylinders and acetone, all of which is cheap. accessible and does NOT need funding from Saudi Arabia. Less when they go to Plan B and their weapons are kitchen knives.

hopefully they'll enjoy running their country into the ground before begging to be let back into kingdom.

>Yes we sell weapons to terrorists but TRUST ME it has nothing to do with terrorist attacks

fuck off cibervoluntario

So the display of hypocritical "pacifism" of the last days in Spain has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Saudi Arabia. It is the coward use of the victims of Islamist terrorism, that Jorge Verstyrynge and his puppies of Podemos applaud as "revolutionary Islam", to blame who is not to blame (as bad as we might think of them, be it Rajoy or the King Felipe VI) and at the same time absolve those who did kill and claimed the deaths of innocent people and, at this moment, prepares the next attack (which will NOT be suspended if Spain stops selling systems to refuel planes in flight and corvettes to Saudi Arabia).
If to defend your cause you use the lie, your cause is the defense of the lie to achieve your goals. That makes you equal to those you say are your enemies.
Oh by the way. Raif Badawi remains in the dungeons of the Saud, five years after being arrested for writing a blog, tortured, awaiting the more than 900 lashes according to an abominable sentence, and waiting for someone to speak for him. These days I also saw no banner with a message that should preside over all protests today against Saudi Arabia "FREE RAIF". And I'm sure as hell those pacifist hippes who have no clue will never protest against North Korea testing a 100kt nuclear bomb, but hey, it's cool to be a simpleton, isn't it?

fucking disgosting rebels, should be crushed and impaled, their crops burned and their families burned to death with sulfuric acid and then cremated

no we dont

Ah yes, Spain sells kitchen knifes, vans and molotov coctails to Saudi Arabia, which in turn, it sells to the Daesh.

Fucking hell.

>mexican saudi shills
Now I've seen everything

dont understand what is the deal with catalans and their tiny tiny country.

europe does not need another meme country wirth >10mio inhabitants and a smaller size than Switzerland

How the fuck am I shilling for Saudi Arabia? I just fucking called them killers pieces of shit.

Irredentism is mental illness
Revisionism is mental illness
Independence for Scotland

>t. assblasted "mummy" may supporter

Yeah spare me the neocon caveats in between your not so subtle apologist words, we are sick of them.

Apologists words for what, god fucking damn it?
I straight up told you that Saudi Arabia does indeed finances terrorism, but this simply has nothing to do with the fucking corvettes sold by Spain. ZERO.

Do you even know who Raif Badawi is?

Why aren't you protesting for that instead of a god damn corvette that has jackshit to do with the attacks in Barcelona?

this

this pathethic catalans faggots dont mind getting millions of muslims in barcelona, but its the end of the world that spain controlls that pathethic autonomous region. priorities ...

Anyway,this mini kingdoms shit only serves to weaken europe in a time of growing weakness

how sane are catalans?

I can't stand Catalans, they seem so fucking smug.

If this goes though then ISIS basically broke up spain

>inside the twisted mind of catalanist
concerning.

Spain should support this. They would win getting rid of the catalan cunts.

Or maybe because Muslims are fucking animals

lol your ascension is literally the reason we left

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Catakikes are the masters of mentam gymnastics.

just imagine being such a braindead vegetable as this fucking leaf

>get religion of peace'd
>clearly demonstrate your devotion to your murderers the day after words with a massive march against islamaphobia
>decide you need Independence?
Do I have this right? What the fuck is going on?
Is this like Cascadia, where they want to split away so they can realize their left wing utopia (hell on Earth).

They can turn literally anything into a pro separatism argument. It's pretty amusing to experience irl.

I stand with polacos

They kill each other and kill others aboard far more in your nation than in any Islamic shithole. If these sand niggers are animals then your American mongrels are rabid dogs.

Glass houses and all, you piece of shit.

>CIA warns catalonian government about the possibility of an attack in las ramblas
>Spain has a special force dedicated to this
>muh independency brains start to work!!!!!!... fuck spain, we can deal with this with our shitty local police, keep spain out of our things!!!
>16 dead and over 100 injured

can't wait to things to escalate and finally start a civil war.

You're a terrible person and I hope you and your family die in a horrible way

>Spanish Police capture dozens of terrorists and prevent many potential attacks last year
>Spanish police manage to prevent the 2nd wave of the attack in Barcelona
>"wahhh wahh, its all spains fault, they sold weapons to arabs a few years back"
the mental gymnastics are crazy, this propaganda is getting ridiculous
the saddest part is how they use the victims of a horrible incident and somehow turn the situation to blame spain when they have nothing to do with it
its sickening

Is this supposed to be pro-Catalan or something? Because I'd think that stepping on that flag and muddying it would have the opposite effect.

Man and I thought scots were bad

How do you have such twisted logic to defend Islam like that it's just laughable

Selling weapons to SA won't lead to a guy hijacking a car with a small arms rifle when the only thing Spain is selling to SA are trucks

Get a hold of your self and stop sucking refugee cock you pathetic reject

say that to my bayonet and not online and see what happens

>SA funding any of those

Kek they have ties to al taliban and al Qaeda but purely through private family ties

seek mental help urgently

it's what most of us think. no one cares what a bunch of bigots online shitpost

Small European countries are the best European countries

cant tell if serious or troll trying to make independentists look bad

well when the alternative is Commie Corbyn and his pet babooon abbot. then yes.

From the international prospective they are laughed at anyway

They have no economic viability and there only unique justification to being independent is a more retarded SJW Spain it's a fucking joke

Is it because they don't want anymore refugees?

Complete opposite my dood

Opposite
They love them

So a terrorist attack done my muslim migrants taht killed 14 people makes them want more muslims? How does that even work?

would be nice if you dissolved as well

Fucking Italians.

This

mateix mateix mateix mateix mateix

Same as usual, of course; #notallmuslims, #notinmyname, s-surely if I show how tolerant I am, these attacks will stop, r-right guys?

>Think that IS will let them go after they get independence
>Think that IS don't considers them invaders in occupied muslim land like the rest of Iberian people.
Good luck trying to convince IS of the opposite.

this

Yeah because of gangs and politics just like in every other counter on Earth, it's just that we have a slice of Africa inside our country, and being the world superpower we get involved in more shit than we should.
Islamism is unique to the Islamic world however, and that manifests itself no matter how rich or poor or weak or powerful a Muslim country is.

So, Catalonia is extremely liberal I believe? How many muslims are there in %?

I know it's a stupid question and you're all tired of it, but why don't Spain gives them independence? They're a pain in the ass after all.

catalonya is a muslim zone and madrid is a gypsy zone
like, in madrid you see a lot of madrileños and the main minority is gypsies. the south of spain is almost completelly gypsified, the people are awful

>%?
The highest by a fucking mile.
>liberal
Only when it fits their narrative. Cataluña tries to pose as a liberal region, but whenever they can talk shit about the rest of the Spains they do in the most "right-wing" manner -"it's just that we are MORE European than the rest, we shouldn't be here"-
>but why don't Spain gives them independence? They're a pain in the ass after all.
A couple reasons:
1 - Spanish nationalism. The farce created by Castilla that got out of hand is still being a pain in the ass, and some people want to keep this walking corpse together for whatever reason. Funnily enough, every "españolazo" would talk shit about any region that isn't his.
2 - Economical reasons. Madrid and Barcelona are keeping Spain afloat, no hyperbole; if one of those leaves, then the other gets to do the upkeep for 15 under-industrialized other communities.

funny thing is that the catalan are the ones that are selling weapons

>inb4 blah blah filthy spanish propaganda go fuck yourself

>only see the newspaper of the map and not the source that they took for the articule
>now customs (tax agency) and chamber of commerce are for spanish propaganda.
fuck off you massive cunt i hope you die while sleep

This. Even wondered why latin american countries don't get enriched by muslims and the ones living here(in brazil it's full of them, have several friends and had a girlfriend) are quiet and just normal?

Maybe if france, the UK, USA and other western countries stopped profiting from making war in the middle east Abdul would stop raping and killing their people.

By the way, why don't Navarra and the Basque country get taxed or something like that in spain?

I remember reading something like that and a lot of catalufos were pissed about it

You're a Valencian.

>Maybe if france, the UK, USA and other western countries stopped profiting from making war in the middle east
Just like they did with Vietnam, Central America, Chile, Argentina, etc.? I don't see Central Americans blowing themselves up in the US. And as far as I know, Spain isn't doing anything in the middle east.

Jihadists themselves tell you that they blow themselves up because of religion, but I guess that you know better than them. Poor little jihadists had a rough life, boo hoo. Gypsies, Moroccans and Latin Americans in Spain get discriminated as well. Where are the Latin Americans driving trucks into crowds, though?

Brazil is full of arabs and not muslims. They are christians

That's because pretty much all the Muslims who come to the Americas are here legally.

It's a lot easier to row across the Mediterranean than the Atlantic.

There are a few muslims here, but they're chill.

The sand-people that can afford a flight to the americas are not poorfags, and therefor a little bit more civilized.