UK leaves the EU

>UK leaves the EU
>everyone else crashes

ayy lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718
welt.de/wirtschaft/article156646650/Jetzt-hofft-der-Sueden-auf-die-Lizenz-zum-Schuldenmachen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9NL3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Italy dead?

kek

What is this tracking

Italy and Spain are fucked.

Italy are about to ask for a 40billion Euro bailout.

I think investors are weighing it up right now, and most are realising UK is MUCH safer compared to the Eurozone. Our banks are at least financially sound.

>Our banks are at least financially sound.

whats up with italy, why did they crash harder than everyone else? are they the new Greece??

£600billion in liquid assets seems pretty solid to me

>crashing

The crash is over, its only up from here, tomorrow there will be a faceripping rally. New highs by the end of the year. Buy now or lose the opportunity.

>40bn bailout
>Greece needs another bailout
This gonna be gud.

How important was the UK to the EU in the first place?

Was everyone else besides Germany just welfare niggers?

I'm changing my money pounds and buying more British goods next few months.

If they won'the let use vote I'm gone crash this left wing shit into a mountain

But why, kind Germanfag?

Why do you love hurting yourself?

you do know that greece is screwed to the point they cant even pay the interest on the debt???

all that german taxpayer money actually goes to jew bankers instead to greek people.

Great that'll be like 5 euro more to the bag after u buy cheetos - if you leave your basement u damn racoon.

It's back, isn't it? We've lived to see the return of the British empire.

Stress tested by the BoE on a regular basis.
UK will come out of Brexit in a good state.
Spain and Italy are utterly fucked though.

Germany wasn't a Welfare nigger because Germany controlled the purse.

The Euro has always been unstable as shit.

Do you really think Germans are altruistic?? They need to keep the union alive, since they are the ones making highest profits in it, even if that means they have to redistribute some of tose profits back to help Greece pay off interests on the debt.

we are gonna be even more fucked when all the EU immigrants start leaving taking our money with them and fucking up our economy.

IIRC Germany, France, Italy, and the UK were the only ones either contributing substantially more than they received or the only ones contributing more than they received at all.

>people thought we were crazy for crashing this Union
>people thought we'd suffer economically for it
>turns out we'll come out of this the strongest and assert ourselves as the de facto strongest European country once again

feels fucking good

oops

they are also the only ones exporting goods to other countries, you know??

Not when their liabilities vastly exceed that.

RULE BRITANNIA

The truth is becoming apparent.
The EU needed the UK far more than the UK needed the EU.
I'm looking forward to a future free from Euro-wog dependents.
Feels good, man.

>Bosnia 10%
What the fuck?

>mfw normies keep using the economy as an argument
>mfw even that argument is based on half-thruths and lies

The economy, duh

Did you know that the British economy has fallen by over 12

Shocking

am I supposed to read your mind?

>media plays up racism in UK
>euroshit economies crash
>they stay in their own countries out of fear of racism

betterthanexpected.jpeg

Forgot the picture. I'm just surprised there is enough money in Bosnia to be anyone's important trading partner.

Remember when the UK was an insignificant little island :^)

Yup, the UK isn't relevant.
:^)

Well, they are right next door to Croatia, so a few newsagents and a Tescovic Express on the border could pretty much account for that 10%.

>Italy has lost 10% of it Bloombergs since the 36th of some moonrune

What the hell does this even show?

I'm pretty sure they export more to us than we to them. They are very competitive in terms of prices for food products.

I guess not having regulations down there does that...

It's not Greece they have to worry about, if France decides to fuck off they'll be carrying most of the burden themselves, the union won't be financially soluble.

If the Netherlands leaves they'll be down one more profitable member as well.

I know. But Kore people will start to hate the EU. Its a failed project and it needs to be burned down.

I'm looking to do some currency speculation.

Is the British Pound a good buy right now? Will it recover to pre Brexit level? Anyone have any insight?

Germany IS the EU.
You'd be fucked.

Change in in FTSE-100 equivalents

The "36" is actually a 30 with a 6 over the top of it because someone can't into web formatting, the 6 representing the (start of the) sixth month.

>implying I don't know this

Sorry USA. I just want to see the EU burn right now. I'm being a tad masochistic.

It's far stronger than the euro, will probably recover. Probably not quite to pre brexit given it was in a boom.

This is compounded by the fact that the EU's future is up in the air.

I know shit about finance though so idk

are we dead yet

May be not GBP/USD but the FTSE is at a key resistance level right now.
Price action at this level is key.

its not a failed project for germany, your country had the biggest GDP growth thx to it..

it's just a failed project for the rest of the countries, specially greece, spain, italy, portugal.. and I guess UK too.

Shills got fucked once again

GDP means shit when it doesn't reach the people.

GDP means shit when we are flooded with mudslimes.

GDP means shit when we kill democracy in Europe.

Fuck the EU.

well, thats part of the GDP growth (lowering input costs - wages).

maybe next time vote for AfD

Todays FTSE100- Spot Price.

bankers gonna bank

Not really, Germany is still the mot productive country in Europe and produce fine goods like BMW, they'd be fine, but the political establishment likes to sucker people into submission by giving their own money back to them. Germany would be able to replicate EU spending on it's own within it's own country.

>Germany would be able to replicate EU spending on it's own within it's own country
lol, that are some crazy claims right there f.am. any proof to back that up??

recovery already underway

Well they wanted unity right? Kek

Jesus fucking Crist, no

Jesus that drop for Spain and Italy.

How are their banks not dead yet?

it reached the people

contrary to other Eurostates we could somewhat stabilize our middle class post-2008, so not only the richest profited. Everyone else was fucked though

i agree on the other things. the EU needs to die

no political change concerning the EU will come from Germany, i assure you that. Our politicians are hellbent on United States of Europe

Your banks are having some trouble.
wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718

Abandon ship whilst you still can pizzabro.

>Wanting a unified currency
>Not keeping your own

Not UK's fault that you all bought into the Euro Meme.

Same thing in USA. We're paying back nearly 500 billion in interest+principle per year. So much money that could be used for improving education, healthcare, etc, but instead it's going to billionaire jewish bankers.

Yeah its making it back steadily just gotta wait till UK isn't relevant anymore to main stream people. That is if the EU stop shills the internet for 2 years.

Lol I prefer live here rather than eat shit

You misunderstand. Abandon the EU not Italy.

some bank values drop since brexit in percent.

German news say that Bank crisis of 2008 might return, probability of Deutsche bank going bankrupt is at 18%; Italy going bankrupt at 14% and a Eurozone member leaving in the next year at 27% (up from 12% a month ago)

welt.de/wirtschaft/article156646650/Jetzt-hofft-der-Sueden-auf-die-Lizenz-zum-Schuldenmachen.html

interestingly they think its going to be Greece

yes please

>Bank crisis of 2008 might return
That's not going to happen.

I think it will be much slower than that.

I already got repeat digits in other thread when I called next is GREXIT. fucking KEK, he knows everything.

>trying again for confirmation

Makes me laugh that even still the pound is more than the euro

they should have really left the Union last year, they would have been off way better by just refusing to pay like the Argies did.

then again, they pushed the EU a good bit further in the direction of the abyss

also reroll, just for you

What exactly is this measuring?

it was close, off by 2 :(

well, saw some youtube videos of ex greece finance minister. he basically resigned since he couldn't go through with the EU bullshit anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9NL3I

probably stock indexes

Stock markets by the looks f it.

cant you see?
It is measuring 29 36 to 27
and graphing it in a -15% .

Jesus dude learn to read.

change of economy from the 28th of may onwards in percent. my guess is its stock indexes

Do you honestly not understand this simple graph?
It's a 31 with the 6 over the top. The 6 is for month (June), so it's comparing stock market levels from the 29th of May to yesterday.

Good, someone needs to put RBS and Barclays out of their misery already. Who knows, out of the ashes of their demise we might even end up with a banking industry which actually serves the people rather than the other way round.

>tfw your grand father's homeland was destroyed by britain again
reeeeeeeeee

ebin Juden meme, lad.

At a continued rate like this it would probably be ~1 month for full recovery but considering all the volatility currently it will likely take longer but if it takes less time then I'll never let anti-leavers hear the end of it.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

It's fine. The BOE and George Osborne have spent years putting all this risk onto BTL landlords. When loan-to-value ratios fall enough, they can reposess thier houses with no backlash from the population (in fact we will love them for it).