youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc
youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk6rRUEseE
youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
movieweb.com/resident-evil-begins-gets-official-title-will-be-a-reboot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me guess

JUST

SHAKEY CAM AND JUMP CUT MY SHIT UP

There will be one more chapter for sure.

resident evil the final chapter: part 2

perfection
youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc

President Evil: Trump Era

kys libcuck

TRIGGERED

>pistols with skull painting
heh

>EVIL WILL END

until the next movie

In the begining of the film there are 16 separate shots of her exiting a car that was just flipped and shuffling away. These shots all come at you in about 5/7 seconds. It gets significantly worse the second any remote action comes on screen. I'm talking literally 2/3 shots per punch every punch. The editing was literally nauseating.

it was egregiously bad. I watched it in imax 3d. Felt like they were purposely assaulting my senses. why are 3912347 cuts needed for the most simple shit.

I thought I would at least come into this dumb movie and get some decent action scenes, but no. Just straight sensory assault. Couldn't tell what the fuck was going on.

Same, I had to take off my glasses and close my eyes during a few of the more hectic scenes because the editing was making me sick. Steven Segal has better fight scene editing by far.

more like balding milla

Can we fucking not

It's bad enough I gotta hear nonstop left bitching, now I gotta hear nonstop right celebrating.

Let me fucking be, let's watch the country burn as friends.

>the trinity of bitches
what did he mean by this?

It wasn't a good movie. Hardly kept my attention.

My friend's theory that we're currently seeing the prophecy of REM's "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" coming to fruition held my attention more, and that was just something that caught my eye when I went to take a piss.

Just copy the camera work from the game. You can do it, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk6rRUEseE

Jesus christ. Someone had to die for this?

Waiting for a webm of the threat percentage/whisky sip

>the resident evil movies have been around for almost 2 decades
>they haven't improved evwn slightly

Is it better or worse than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM

Needs more fast cuts and shaky camera during action scenes

Not only that they've actually gotten worse.

just shake my shit up

With the utmost care.

The shit that happened to her back is gruesome too.

>lose half of your body
>to a mediocre time waster that people have been smirking about for the last 2 decades
just deglove my shit up.

Can someone spoil the beginning of the movie to me?

In the last one, it was implied that the remaining humans around the White House are literally all that's left, surrounded by a sea of those things. How the fuck were they able to fight out of that?

Movie starts in a totally different place, I don't even remember it being mentioned

Jumping the shark as usual!

how the fuck did this one manage to be the worst?

Not one Resident Evil movie begins where the last one ended. This is nothing new.

It's a pretty weird choice they make.

Would have been a lot better if it just ended with the cut to black. But she had to survive and get those memories, tie it up with a nice little bow for the popcorn eaters.

Time for some Michael Hanekino

I didn't know that. Makes sense then.

No. A reboot within 5 years for sure, but not a sequel.

Fuck you I'm not a cuck. I won't take a corporate asshole fuck me in the ass quietly like most of Sup Forums and the teens on this board. Suck a dick, I'll be expecting an impeachment within 6 months.

Any news on a reboot?

>movieweb.com/resident-evil-begins-gets-official-title-will-be-a-reboot/

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

when will this nightmare ever end

>I'll be expecting an impeachment within 6 months.
I mean we can all hope but I'm getting to the point where I'm sorta resigned to my fate. Until we start using our second amendment rights as intended and murdering people in the White House (starting with fucking Conway, you can't possibly be that retarded and expect to live a full lifespan) I'm content to sit back.

First they came for the [blank], etc. etc.

KEK what a teenage response. Anyways legally speaking, he has to fuck up first before anything against him can be done. 2 weeks and he has pissed too many people off, you think 6 months will placate the people? The lowest approval rating ever and he barely started lol. He isn't a politician so he doesn't know how to placate the people, the only ones wh oare supporting him are half the midwest fuckers who backed him. The other half are worried he'll get rid of obamacare kek. Say what you will as a middle-class dipshit, poor white americans voted him in on the promise he'd do good by them and so far he hasn't delivered. Impeachment is a reality and the contrarians on this site (I feel bad for them cause when I was a teenager SJWs weren't a thing, I graduated high school in 2008) are meme-oriented and therefore don't understand legal things.

Yeah.

Resident Evil 1 ends with Alice breaking out of the Umbrella hospital, wandering around a devastated Raccoon City and grabbing a shotgun.

Resident Evil 2 begins with the Jill and the police going about their business BEFORE the T-Virus outbreak.
It ends with Jill, Carlos and Mike Epps breaking Alice out of an Umbrella facility. The rest of the world seems to be fine.

Resident Evil 3 begins with Alice, all by her lonesome wandering around a desolated Las Vegas, the World seems to have gone to shit altogether.
It ends with Alice and her clones letting Wesker know they're coming for him.

Now, Resident Evil Aferlife and Retribution, DO begin where their predecessors end, Afterlife with Alice and the clones fucking shit up in Tokyo and Retribution with Alice fighting Jill and Umbrella on Arcadia.

Retribution ends with Wesker and Alice at the White House, the world even shittier than before.

I have not yet seen Final Chapter but says it doesn't begin with Retribution's ending.

The movie starts with showing how the red queen/umbrella was made and stuff
then goes right to the aftermath of the white house battle