Norway at Kremlin military tattoo:

Norway at Kremlin military tattoo:
youtube.com/watch?v=P8S3IUd9I9g

Norway starts @ 47:25
Leaves @ 55:50 (singing in Russian)

Who was the best, and why was it Norway?
Where was your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing like seeing the Norwegian flag waving in Russia.

Oh but that's a Swede

she is norwegian now

She's my wife. I love Swedish girls. Also, I love my wife.

Well she does look mongoloid

Not really. Maybe 7% sami though (lol).
When will Sweden accept Norwegian rule?

Oh fug. This one is Norwegian though.

yeah grills in Norway like to shot

How do I attain a Norwegian wife?

Pray to the gods that a Viking ship sets ashore in Portugal so you can defeat a shield maiden in battle and claim her as your slave.

Are you really sure you want one? They know what they want in life and couldn't care less if you agree with it or not.

I dump girls like that right away.

How's that a problem?

you must dump girls all the time then

didn't say it was a problem but for some people it probably is.

No, I just make sure I am respected. I demand respect from my women. If they don't I can see it right away... and I kick them out.

Well, in my case it really isn't a problem, it's quite the contrary actually. I can't stand chicks who have no goals or aspirations.

see

well Norway is the right place for you then

What does a woman "knowing what she wants in life" have to do with her respect towards you? Do you superimpose your own interests over hers and expect her to be okay with it?

Norway has a pretty nice air force. 46 F-16s currently and a level 3 JSF partner, 48 F-35s on order

>Do you superimpose your own interests over hers and expect her to be okay with it?

yes

>48 F-35s on order

I am pretty sure it's 52 (?)
Not too bad for a 5 million country.

I dunno, Wikiepdia says 48. Maybe they are wrong. And yes, very good for such a small country.

the man's always gotta be dominant (not in a extremely overbearing heavy-handed way, but just more in control)

I can't stand women being "women" so there's a point where they need to have some respect or it's BYEBYE BYEEE:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

Kek well gj wikipedia.

I read some months ago that 4 new Boieng (?) transport planes was suddenly ordered too

Any idea why?

I think it was because of a good deal. The plane has very much in common with the passenger version so maintenance will become cheap.