DRTCWNBATWCIRNY

Daily reminder that Chile will not be at the World Cup in Russia next year

Other urls found in this thread:

eldinamo.cl/deportes/2017/10/18/la-roja-sin-sapos-el-grupo-de-whatsapp-sin-claudio-bravo-que-marco-el-quiebre-en-el-camarin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this but unironically

Daily reminder

Wait, really?

No Chile!?

At the World Cup next year in Russia!!!?

If I hadn't seen this thread I would never have known!!! Thanks for keeping me in the know!!!

discuss

Why they changed our red-blue kits for that unicolor one? It was fine.

INDISPUTABLE SOLUTION RIGHT HERE

1- Nig mom NO
2- Niglet NO
3- SJW NO
4- Beta male YES
5- Retard NO
6- Omega male YES
7- Crook YES
8- Chosen people YES
9- Fedora QT YES
10- Old YES
11- Chink NO
12- POZ NO
13- POZ NO
14- Father YES
15- Old cow NO
16- /r9k/ YES
17- Loli YES

Wait, really?

No Chile!?

At the World Cup next year in Russia!!!?

If I hadn't seen this thread I would never have known!!! Thanks for keeping me in the know!!!

Hmm?

Man, its not fun anymore, lets wait until the draw in december

I love this Sup Forums threads

DRTWWWTRATY lasted about 9 months. It would be a lack of respect to end up this just a week after. I suggest to keep this for the rest of 2017

great thread so far

wen tred, causa

SOO
*burns church*
YOU BE SAYIN
*cuts highway*
WE IZ
*chucks spear*
LIKE SUM
*protests over education*
SUM KINDA
*misses wc*
SUM SORTA
*steals pisco*
LIKE A
*crosses mountains to go to college*
PRUSSIAN KANG N SHEIT!?

hahaahahahaha based

4 MORE YEARS

>hacé
cringe

>the same colombian and the same uruguayan

cringe

>the same eternal butthurt
cringe

wonder if any teams will adopt the famous chilean cheeky-finger-up-the-opponent's-arse tactic while chile aren't there to utilise it

what. Complete consensus without voting?? An you get a list of snowflakes...

fine. Kill 8. The rest will agree to survive.

>heavy asterisk usage

oh the cringe irony...

Che 0n eldinamo.cl/deportes/2017/10/18/la-roja-sin-sapos-el-grupo-de-whatsapp-sin-claudio-bravo-que-marco-el-quiebre-en-el-camarin/