What does Sup Forums think of the Inbetweeners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cfTD1fYzS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3qq-OS644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brilliant

Jay would definitely be browsing the shit out of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

americans only find this shit funny because of the zany accents and lingo
peep show / inbetweeners are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

I hated it.
Hit far too close to home

he would be bullshitting in /asp/,Sup Forums or /fit/

It's a thousand times more enjoyable if you think of it as being a prequel to Peep Show.

Wanking with ham on /d/

kino.

not even a decade old but wouldn't get made today, "neil, your dad is clearly a bender" etc.

Idk how people even find this funny, they just say words like cunt and wanker and act like that's a worthy substitute for an actual joke

>that scene at the end of the second episode where all the other parents tell him it's alright for him to come out of the closet

Because that's what it's really like hanging out with yer mates in sixth form?

Greece >> Australia

I can't think of any representation of school life that was more accurate.

BUS WANKERS

Fuck off wanker

OOOOH FRIEND

FOOTBALL FRIEND

You're a fucking idiot.

He's just a friend from when Jay had trials at West Ham, that never happened

Bender

Loved the show
Expected more from the movie

Feisty one you are.

>his mates don't call him a cunt on a daily basis

I cant believe there's people unironically quoting the inbetweeners in this thread

I'm leaving Sup Forums

For reddit probably

>le I'm so ironic Xd
>do you even irony bro? OwO

Unlike a lot of shows about teenagers before and after it it wasn't pretentious wish fulfilment nonsense and actually somewhat accurately portrayed how teenage boys lived and acted and how dull their lives are. It hit a niche that hadn't been done much before and as such resonated with a lot of people. Helps that the acting was top notch all round.
>Sitting around playing PS3
>"What are we doing Friday night?"
>"Same thing we do every Friday night: nothing?"

The acting wasn't that great, especially Simon.

Personally I found it quite nostalgic, you do a lot of risky funny shit with the lads during sixth form/college.

clearly you had no mates at school

This is now a Will's mum thread.

>tfw no fit mum

What the fuck was Donovan's problem?

This is bullshit.

Simon's gf was better than Carly D'Amato, fucking retard.

Also

BUS WANKERS!

>he didn't go to Sixth Form when this first came out
>you didn't try to have "Skins" parties in year 10/11

literally the best time to be alive

She was played by the actor's actual girlfriend.

british comedy was a mistake

Americans just don't get banter.

He did nothing wrong

british comedy isn't funny
your best banter is weak compared to mid-end comedies from the USA

He'd be the guy in /fit/ laughing at your progress and never posting pictures himself

Whoa, she's fucking fit. Can I shag her?

Skins was the teen years you wanted

The Inbetweeners was the teen years you actually have.

I'm not even from Britbongistan and it was si accurate

CAR FRIEND WE SHOULD PLAY FOOTBALL

Trust me mate if you were a brit you would find this show a fuck load more funny than the vast majority of american comedies.

One of the most realistic depictions of sixth form I've ever seen.

23 and still say that to this day

Skins was actually pretty spot on if you hung around with that kind of crowd.

The chemistry of the cast made this show god-tier.

only for losers

>tfw

movies were good also lads

Does anyone remember the burger version?

Not really

absolutely nobody was like skins, you might have been lucky between 15-18 and had a few parties like they did in skins but even the scene/mosher crowd never went that hard

>being a normie

Yeah lad. If you weren't a loser would you be here?

I never watched it, only saw the bus turds clip. Vowed never to watch anything on MTV ever again.

>Does anyone remember the burger version?

We try not to

Actual kino. Even the DUDE WEED LMAO episode was tolerable.

Best episode is the one where they all sleep round Wills house while his moms being fucked by that ginger bloke, close second is the one where Will has to date that tall fat girl.

>2017
Sup Forums and the world wide web aren't exclusive for autistic losers anymore

get your head out your ass

how?

best ep is when they sleep over at simons girlfriends sisters place and awkwardly engage the uni pricks

so true it hurts

Mate we used to have parties every weekend, getting hold of drugs was no problem either.

Then again we had a lot of mates who lived out of town so we could always just have parties in various barns and the like.

I can't be alone in thinking Will was in the right here.

Her dad being dead had no relevance to them "breaking up".

watched that episode the other night, had second hand rage about the bad advice Jay gave to Simon.

Really? Must be because Im a retard but I thought they got along with those dudes. What was awkward about it?

More like beta wieners

Never seen anybody say mosher on the internet kek
Also
>Not having a group of friends that represented multiple ethnicities and sexual identities and one of them dies and you have unrealistic adventures every week
Wow you didn't live man
Not even in university too

they were just fucking with them to get the young impressionable wannabe "lads" to do horrible shit

nothing worse at uni than having your flatmates retarded friends come over

/this

Fun fact I think Simons actually engaged to her now IRL

He was in the right the whole way, the way Neil's sister looks at Will as he goes on his tirade you could tell she was DTF too, GOAT episode

I actually did, one of my mates even died at 18 as well in our secret camping meetup spot

House parties dropping E's and and clubbing in Manchester we did it all

>that feel when you were part of the mosher/nerd group at school and you had your own little area outside of everyone then years later all the popular kids say they wish they were friends with us

I know that feel, it's weird suddenly becoming the popular group everyone wants to get fucked with.

No one knew what they were talking about.

Not so much rage, but the only episode I cannot watch, purely because of the embarrassment factor, is the episode where Will is trying to fuck his ex babysitter.

If he had just explained to her what happened, she'd have believed him. She already knew his friends were moronic enough to apply hair removal cream on his pubes.

>he is a bus wanker
Pretty funny, I could relate to simon because I was the "normal" of my group of friends.

That also gets me too, why the fuck would you shove a wig down there, lmao. It was so explainable. Even the Charlotte thing was.

>If you weren't a loser would you be here?

Muh secret internet club

>TRIGGERED

He lead her on because he wanted a blowjob, and humiliated her at the party.

Though she overreacted and humiliated him as well, and he was in the right about 'breaking up', he just carried it out badly.

Charlotte thing as in him being a virgin, or lying to the mechanics about her being a prostitute?

>tfw every time you see someone doing a double thumbs up, you think 'OOH FRIEND'
OOH CRICKET FRIEND

He would only be in the wrong if she didn't have a reputation. Heck she even sucks off Neil at the end of the episode.

He did handle it badly, especially considering he is the presence of people who hate him aka Neil's gay dad.
youtube.com/watch?v=_cfTD1fYzS8

I know the films divide people but I liked them

Best moment, made me cry laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3qq-OS644

being a virgin and lying on top of her in the bed.

>Sup Forums and the world wide web aren't exclusive for autistic losers anymore
Look at mr. popular current year man get mad what are you going to do? Post this on your facebook?

>Muh secret internet club
>I'm a normie guys, I swear.

>Jay browsing Sup Forums
you wish, he'd be Sup Forums, /gif/ and /r9k/

>mfw it went full toy story 3 and actually thought they were gonna die in the end

shit was intense. I thought the second was better than the first, set it up much slower but when it got into it, the payoffs were amazing.

You have no right being here.

mate i think most of the user base of this site are normies now, i bet its only like 10% of users who are still virgins for example.

I like every second of inbetweeners whether it's the movies or show. I'd like one more to make it a trilogy but they've said on numerous occasions that they're too old now

The boards with the most traffic are video game and anime related.

I sincerely doubt it's only 10%. I'd say 70/30 to the virgins.

Fresh Meat is the spiritual successor imo, follows some UoM students from first year to grad and it's got Simon in it

It's not that bad, has its moments

It sucks our time is over. The guys who dropped college, who are still virgins at 20+, the people who took too much MDMA and now are incapable to feeling any kind of happiness, the guys who just gave up, and the weird weeb guys.

I'll give it a spin, recently finished my bachelors degree so I might relate in the same way I do to Inbetweeners.

>tfw /fit/, have a gf and successful
>still come here and pretend i'm a loser because in some ways i was happier then

>that surprisingly insightful moment by Neil in the first movie

>the people who took too much MDMA and now are incapable to feeling any kind of happiness.

used to drop a bit of mandy about twice a week for a few years during sixth form and the start of uni. Only take it at festivals now though, noticed nothing was making me feel happy anymore.

Lucky i stopped when i did got a lot of friends who fucked up there serotonin beyond repair.

Nah, its still a bit dickish, the reputation is as irrelevant as the dad.

>Neils gay dad
He's not gay, he's a BUMDER

I've been here for 10 years and I lost my virginity at 16, it was never your time.