US destroyer cuts in front of Russian destroyer for no reason other than to get in the way

WW3 CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/russia-says-us-warship-in/2912762.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BYq79uCiU_4
youtu.be/6gU55D9KkQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Black_Sea_bumping_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=eQvMP10jEyE
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/russia-is-harassing-us-diplomats-all-over-europe/2016/06/26/968d1a5a-3bdf-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YPcamVzcGTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF America

Forgot link:

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/russia-says-us-warship-in/2912762.html

Why?

Imagine all those jarheads talking shit as they cut.

Finally.

>vote a nigger for president
>he literally destroys the world

thanks obama

too slow bitches

USA NUMBER 1

SHILLS AND KEKS BTFO WITH NO CHANCE OF RECOVERY

Wow I hate America now

>us ship sees russian destroyer
>panics and full throttles to get away

this is just plain fun and fucking around.

you beta faggots wouldn't know how to take a joke instead its "WW3 OH MER GERD"

Lol

brexit butthurt means they're going to cause ww3 because now (((they))) can't safely make it to no whites

Russkies do more dangerous shit with their fighters, so they can fuck off.
Just a little showboating

youtube.com/watch?v=BYq79uCiU_4

4/10, still weaksauce America, but at least your sailors managed not to surrender this time.

Didn't a russian plane fly retardedly close to one of our carriers a couple of months ago?

If so, they had it coming.

THEY DID IT! OH MAN CRAZY AMERICANS !!

>t. RT staff

>The next Cold War will just be the U.S. and Russia acting like assholes in traffic

Can mutually assured banter save us?

wait... wait....
LOL
wait....
so the guys who fly dangerously close to our planes and always have the audacity to fuck with us militarily in the skies.... those same guys... they're protesting at the USA just messing around with a faster ship?

These things are going like 30 knots MAX and the Russians are mad about it....

Holy fuck dat irony

youtu.be/6gU55D9KkQI

MULTI

MEGATON

DRIFTING

OUTTA MY WAY, YOU RUSSIA FUCKING SHITS!

Russian military loves to fuck with our military, who gives a shit if we do it back.

>Russia does fucking barrel rolls around American jets and over their destroyers
Haha, it was just a prank bro!
>America drives a boat in front of a Russian boat
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! THIS IS RUSSIAN WATER FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY PROLETARIAT SCUM

Because we're America and FUCK YOU!

eat our wake scrubs

Yes, believe Russian propaganda. Why would Russia ever lie

This

It's like two brothers fighting. You do it cause you care

Literally who gives a shit

Did that edgelord brake check him, too?

whats this about?

Farewell and adieu
Ye fair Spanish ladies
Farewell and adieu
Ye ladies of Spain
We've recieved orders
For to sail back to Boston
So ne'er shall we see
Ye fair ladies again

When are we gonna team up again? We could conquer the entire fucking world

Why is our military filled with assholes? Why is our military composed of people with little to no human decency? Why do we celebrate these dicks?

Just some naval bantz, no offense meant, none taken.

Not until Trump is elected and the EU completely dissolves.

t. Assblasted liberal whose never worked a day in his life

JUST
FUCK
ALREADY

You niggers never sailed did you?

Careful burgers, you don't want to see the secret weapons Russia can bring to a splash fight

the destroyed didn't cut them off, the russian ship clearly cut in behind it and was going slower to begin with.

are you that American who bitched about it when Russia was the one who was fucking around?

Bout time some skipper shows some balls

Faggot detected.

What, you've never heard of showing off for fun? Those ships don't even go faster than 40 miles / hour, if that. It's not lack of human decency, it's called having a sense of fucking humour.

If you don't like 'merica then you can GIT OUT.

️ Read at 12:14 PM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Black_Sea_bumping_incident

So is this like the equivalent of cutting someone off in traffic?

One also tapped Z or L twice over the top of one of our planes, I think a C-130.

Russians can afford to send ships to sea now? Good for then

Americans are tier 1 idiots...

Where's your navy? Aside from the migrant boats, I mean.

no just be careful out there guys. this is a boat cutting off another boat. you can't compare this to fighter jets

Gosh it's like Obama is trying to get emergency powers for a third term or something by baiting the Russkies into war and enacting martial law in the USA. Now why would Obama do something silly like that?

Feels good to get a little payback.

They should have had a drag race.

Navyfag here, this is a typical Czechoslovakian maneuver that can be done in 180 degrees if needed (see for yourself). Its designed to confuse and lure the enemy into a Snipos or Sniping Position. It helps see if the enemy will double down for attack when primarily engaged.

The highlighted one is the USS Gravely and the dark arrow is the Russian frigate. As you can see its not just cutting across, its also a series of loops.

When do we read about how the entirety of the Russian crew resigned after being frightened and demoralized?

>Give Ivan a taste of his own medicine

waa waa no fair a bloo bloo bloo

>Czech
>navy

They actually have a pretty decent Navy.

>that thumb
what are you going to do if you fall overboard, LaDarious?

rare

>Whats gunboat diplomacy?

You need to look harder to see them, my morbidly obese friend.

I like a musical version.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvMP10jEyE

>Whats gunboat diplomacy?
not this

omg this is the first thing on Sup Forums for awhile that just made me laugh immediately off the front page.

fucking morons the lot of them, sure, but god damn it if it isn't funny

bonbon, esuwesefonfon, bonbon bet you wanna taste iiit

I think you would fit nicely into one of these

>yanks in charge of driving

This is what happens when even boats aren't stick shift

our ships were very close to their coast

If it was the other way around, with Russian ships near the coast of Cali or something, you can bet WWIII would've started

Those faggots can row pretty fast!

kek

Dead mans float and activate GPS bracelet

WTF I hate America now

F
U
C
K

R
U
S
S
I
A

manlets BTFO

>Russia is harassing U.S. diplomats all over Europe

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/russia-is-harassing-us-diplomats-all-over-europe/2016/06/26/968d1a5a-3bdf-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html

>Some of the intimidation has been routine: following diplomats or their family members, showing up at their social events uninvited or paying reporters to write negative stories about them.

>But many of the recent acts of intimidation by Russian security services have crossed the line into apparent criminality. In a series of secret memos sent back to Washington, described to me by several current and former U.S. officials who have written or read them, diplomats reported that Russian intruders had broken into their homes late at night, only to rearrange the furniture or turn on all the lights and televisions, and then leave. One diplomat reported that an intruder had defecated on his living room carpet.

>In Moscow, where the harassment is most pervasive, diplomats reported slashed tires and regular harassment by traffic police. Former ambassador Michael McFaul was hounded by government-paid protesters, and intelligence personnel followed his children to school

>no turn signal
dicks

why did my first comment trigger you?

I have a feeling we paid for a lot of that.

Also, Jupiter missles. That is all.

if Russia doesn't like it they should stop shitting in our embassies

This is literally it.
Flexing your vessels in order to change your enemy action or position.

>being a dirty skimmer
>2016

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=YPcamVzcGTs

just remind

>only to rearrange the furniture or turn on all the lights and televisions, and then leave.

Pic related is the only picture I could find

must be fun

ITT: Americans prove they are no better than Russians. Truly America and Russia are cancer to this world, ignorant children with adult toys.

Not really, Erdogan was pleading for NATO help a few months ago because the Black Sea essentially became a Russian lake.

>taking a page from nixon's playbook

when are they going to start selling their children's organs for zoo meat?

Do you have any idea what your chavs get up to with equipment paid for by British taxpayers?

Wow I am now a #VictimOfCruiseMissles

>flying over a ship with a plane is the same as sailing in front of it with another large ship

a fucking leaf

kek
this is how it's done faggots

did they blast initial D music when they overtook them?

We're not the self proclaimed world police and leader of the western world, neither are we the nemesis of the western world.

just the nemesis of yurop

>NICE HAIR CUT FAG