A new low for them. Zombie sunny confirmed now

A new low for them. Zombie sunny confirmed now.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRoZSBHYW5nIEdvZXMgdG8gL3R2Ly4i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened? I don't watch it anymore.

>If I don't shit on something I used to like then how will people ever know I matured?

This was a good episode.

zombie sunny has been everything from s6 onward

It's shit though. Simpsons tier shit this season. If anyone is being a contrarian it's you.

ive been watching sunny religiously since 2010

New seasons are fine, the water park episode was 10/10

>haven;t watched any of the new series
>no grief/anger/frustration asking why I still watch
its been bliss so far seeing all you moan

S7 was way better than this. Even other seasons were mostly better. MaM is one of their laziest episodes.

>one of their laziest episodes.
How?

They don't even try anymore.
It's nothing but reused jokes, plots and parodies.

>new seasons are fine

How? Drop of quality is very noticeable after S7. It's not even that bad up just this season being really weak and lazy.

nah the waterpark episode was great.

the show is pretty fucking consistent considering its been on so long

The only bad episode of season 8 is Charlies Mom has Cancer.

I thought it was great episode, something new.

>That hot dog was great
>The hot dog was pretty fucking delicious considering its been laying on the ground for so long

Agreed, liked it.

>a parody 1 year too late
>a shitty parody as well
>flanderiziton continues as Dennis is now unironically psychopathic and kills animals for fun
>ending is the same "lol not really it was just a joke" they keep pulling lately

It's their laziest episode so far.

>pop culture mock episode
>something new.
not really. About as original as a family guy episode

GUYS EVERYTHING MUST BE 100% NEW OR IT'S SHIT
>Forget any character development
>get rid of any side characters
>don't mention anything from the real world

Phone call with Charlie was great

>>a parody 1 year too late
Do you think the show is live? They air, write and shoot one season per year. How would they make it any sooner?

No it wasn't

>People complaining about always sunny doing a parody

Alright faggots, then "Hundred Dollar Baby" is a shit episode by this logic. Also that Ski one and the christmas one.

the gang tries desperately to win an award is also a parody episode.

They don't. That's why it's a shitty idea to being with.

They were all shit though.

What character development? DUDE MAC IS GAY and Denis is a murder rapist?

they should write again

hmm

Dennis going crazy is good. At first he is the rational one of the group, then it slowly gets revealed how cray he is about woman.

Not everyone wants to watch the same thing for 10 years. It's strange that you don't expect anyone to change after 10 years.

>DUDE RASPY JEW VOICE LMAO
>DUDE IM GAY BUT IM DENYING IT LMAO
>DUDE IM A MURDERER BUT IM DENYING IT LMAO
>DUDE IM NEVER GONNA MAKE IT AT HOLLYWOOD BUT IM DENYING IT LMAO
>DUDE IVE BEEN REDUCED TO ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND ENDORSED GUTMAN LMAO

>half assing the show is a good change because it's still change

Yeah, Sunny has officially gone full Community. If somebody told me that Harmon was the new showrunner I wouldn't be remotely surprised.

That said, Dennis and Charlie's "Yeah." exchange was pretty funny.

Frank's spiral into trashness is the only good thing about the show now though

>creating history for characters over 10 years and incorporating it into new episodes is half assing it

Lost it at
>2 hours! Never moved! Never blinked!

I dunno what you fags are on about. This shit is hilarious.

>implying this is what actually happened
>implying doing something and abusing it are the same thing

"But remember, Maureen was once Dennis' wife!.. Vey niice"

How was that shit not hilarious

I quit watching this show years ago, but every now and then I'll try to watch an episode. I usually don't make it past 5 minutes before i quit watching, but i did watch the waterpark ep and you're right, it was 10/10

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRoZSBHYW5nIEdvZXMgdG8gL3R2Ly4i

Yeah, that made me laugh hard as fuck. Idk, people will complain about anything. I'll agree the show isn't as good as it always was, but why would you even expect it to be? It's been a decade, a lot of the novelty has worn off, if they tried to do that same thing it wouldn't be funny anymore. There were definitely some lazy episodes in the last few seasons, but the overall the quality is still pretty good. Especially considering how long the show has been running. If you want to see a zombie, look at Trailer Park Boys. None of the episodes this season have been that atrocious (the singing wasn't THAT bad).

I do hope they stop though, I think this should be their last season.

These characters never learn from their mistakes and they never change. That's a huge part of what makes them funny, you dump them into situations and watch them react.

Why is everyone on this site such a cynical dickhole? A couple years ago, everyone here loved the show still. What happened? Did reddit start liking it or do most of you need to hate it to prove how much you've matured?

>t-t-t-the s-shows not shit, y-youre a-all s-shit
baka

>A couple years ago, everyone here loved the show still. What happened?
Isn't that the whole point? That it became shit?

the new seasons are fine. not great, just fine. as the show went on the characters started to get flanderized and act like exaggerated versions of themselves. mac being HAHA SO GAY is not unlike stewie suddenly being gay in family guy and a majority of his jokes being based around that. what made IASIP funny in the first place was that alot of the scenarios and interactions were believable (for the most part) and it never got too unhinged.

Wow, sick burn.
Did I say it wasn't shit? You're all shitting on it by saying it should change, which means you clearly don't understand the fucking premise.

Wish I could be as cool as you, hating popular things.

Nah it's still the same. Every season is a mixed bag. Can be good episodes or bad, that's the way it's always been

>get rumbled
>go on passive aggressive rant
lmao

Watch the series. The progression from normal everyday assholes to where each character is at now is shown throughout the series. They're degeneration is one of the things that makes this show great. Each season the gang get's more and more despicable. Their schemes are meaner, their psychosis gets deeper, and their connection to reality keeps slipping further and further away.

$100 Baby was alright, but that ski one was total garbage compared to Asspen.

>Nah it's still the same.

Nobody even thinks that

truth
Wasn't as good as last week's, but made me laugh out loud more than a few times without relying on too many callbacks

I'm glad he's unJUST

I get what you mean. Never caused too much of a problem for me though, he still makes me laugh.

I think every show needs to up the ante, I'm prety sure i'd be accusing it of being boring if they didn't but who knows really. Plus I think that was more the writing in of Devitos character, with him enabling the more wacky scenarios.

>get rumbled
>Shit all over the place without making a point
That's an awful high horse you've got there, climb down mate, can't see you

>flanderiziton continues as Dennis is now unironically psychopathic and kills animals for fun
I was watching the season 3 episode "fatty magoo vs the aluminum monster" the other day
In case you've forgotten (which you definitely have done to fit in), in that episode it is constantly strongly implied that Dennis is rapist. It then ends with him having a narcissistic breakdown, screaming at a model for being too fat, and bursting into Judy Greer's office in makeup, fake boobs and a dress saying that he's fixed their modelling issues

This is also after Mac and Frank open a sweatshop

Fuck off with your flanderisation bullshit

>Nobody even thinks that
>I don't even think that

by all means the newest seasons have good jokes and are still relatively well written. early on the show had alot more subtlety and nuance, for example dee, although desperate and insecure, was still pretty levelheaded and was the "straight man" to alot of scenarios

in later seasons she's just loud and uncouth and is shown drunk way more frequently. also BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD DEE IS A BIRD

ok but, having those moments every so often is what added that unique tinge to his character. it's not unique anymore and not a tinge. it happens like every second episode. that's literally what flanderization is

In my mind that's the effect of like not changing though. Like the coolest kid in your school still trying to act the same 20 years on, it just gets sadder and sadder.

Contradicted my not changing point a little there but oh well.

You can only hint at something for so long before it's a statement.

Mac IS gay
Dennis IS a crazy person

Flanderixation would be if Mac was lisping and waiving a limp wrist

>characters slowly approach their middle-ages
>established very early on that they all idolise their youths and are all narcissistic
>become increasingly erratic
>don't actually act out of character
>"flanderisation"
yeah, no

>Whole episode sets Dennis up as a psychopathic killer
>Turns out Maureen just fell off the roof because she thought she was a cat

And we never got to see the new breasts.

This was a really funny episode, this season's been better than some other recent ones

I like how they're playing w/ the format and stuff.

this is literally the point of sunny. they've addressed. being around each other is bringing out their negative traits and warping themselves.

it's all headings towards the logical conclusion of them all ending up dead or completely miserable

>I like how they're playing w/ the format and stuff.
Best part about the more recent seasons! We get a few experimental episodes every season.

I mean yeah they're hit and miss but it takes stones to not just do the same shit all the time

Shouldn't you be scribbling the next 15 seasons of Always Sunny, Rob?

i definitely get that but i feel like the transformation happened in a somewhat hamhanded way. you can still have major character developments with creative nuance. earlier seasons had jokes about their immorally sound decisions and instability, and in newer seasons their instability is the joke. sometimes instead of being clever the jokes seem shoehorned just to capitalize on them being sooooo crazy

according to dennis they're not worth looking at

>it's all headings towards the logical conclusion of them all ending up dead or completely miserable
I've always thought they'll just carry on forever. They literally can't be miserable, they block out reality. To be fair I never really thought about them all just dying though, that could be alright if they executed it well

>sometimes instead of being clever the jokes seem shoehorned just to capitalize on them being sooooo crazy

The entire series has been predicated on this since the beginning. Dennis being American Psycho-esque has been an effective running gag.

I'll admit Mac being a total fucking idiot past couple seasons gets a little tired, but he's not as bad this season.

look how mad redditors get when you have dissenting opinions

absolutely trigd the fuck up.

you dont belong here just go back already

What joke from the past episodes will the next episode reference? I'm calling the return of Pepper Jack

>Drop of quality after S7
Season 7 is the worst one though.

i get that too. i mostly agree with you in terms of mac, who has become both incredibly stupid and way too overtly gay to the point that it's not funny.

i think dee has probably been dealt with the best, followed by dennis (who as other people have point out have always been crazy - look at when he was fucking stalking the waitress with dee and was ready to literally kill her)

Embarrassing man

yeah, the idea behind all of the characters is that they're not wound so tight/morally bankrupt. although dennis' emerging psychotic tendencies were more like a treat than a constant reminder. i feel like what made the characters effective is that they were -somewhat- relatable. even charlie who is poor, undereducated and illiterate had redeeming qualities and sometimes pointed out the inanity of the gang's arguments. i get that the gang is "slowly losing their humanity" but in a sense it feels like the writing is doing that aswell. the setting isn't as believable anymore

While not as funny I do enjoy their more free form style episodes that when they try to act like it's still season 6

>strongly implied that Dennis is rapist

It was the joke that he comes off as one, not that he's one.

In this episode he admits to haveing killed animals for pleasure. That's a psychopath.

Honestly I enjoy every single Sunny season. I think 7 was a little dip but other than that they've been very consistent when it comes to quality.

>It was the joke that he comes off as one, not that he's one.
>"Those words have never worked on me before"
you're an idiot

>In this episode he admits to haveing killed animals for pleasure.
No he doesn't. He killed one to put it out of its misery. He killed a second because he couldn't believe how easily the first died. He killed a 3rd and 4th to reconfirm. That was the joke
>That's a psychopath.
Dennis has been a psychopath since season 2 along with Dee. Do you not remember the season 2 episode where him, Mac and Charlie kidnapped some college kids and tortured them for two days? (Course you don't)

Season 7 had The Gang Gets Trapped and Thundergun Express though

Not that user but you're way off here. The joke is Dennis is so borderline rapey and manipulative and what with his system and stuff that he comes off as an actual full blown rapist.

>>In this episode he admits to haveing killed animals for pleasure.
>No he doesn't. He killed one to put it out of its misery. He killed a second because he couldn't believe how easily the first died. He killed a 3rd and 4th to reconfirm.

I mean, you just reiterated he killed 3 more pigeons just because. While not exactly pleasure, is morbid curiosity much different?

>that nipple placement

For everyone complaining about Dennis being a psycho now, remember the episode where the MacPoyles took them all hostage?
Literally every member of the gang was willing to let the others die to get a better chance of surviving. They're all psychos and always have been.

How about the time Dennis convinced a girl he was her dead father's best friend in order to fuck her? And he only did that to bully Mac.
Or the time he was insulted by a hippy so he pretended to be a hippy just to fuck that guy's girlfriend, let the guy know, and then had the tree bulldozed to really rub it in.
>the "implication" never implied Dennis was a rapist
They've never pushed it harder than that. From fatty magoo they've established that Dennis has never cared about consent. The only difference is that now the other characters sometimes mention it too

Does he say when?

we killed animals as a kid , most of the kids did and ended up fine.

he's being an idiot
the entire joke of the episode is that cutting random facts together and ignoring other ones can make anyone seem like a murderer

>we
subhuman trash desu, no i never killed animals as a kid

>we killed animals as a kid
Speak for yourself, nerd.

>They're all psychos and always have been.

no, they just don't care about eachother/are sociopathic. apart from the gag of dee pulling a shotgun on the others because she mistakenly thought she had stockholm, neither of them want to actually kill eachother in the situation. all of them were sociopaths at best.

I hated later seasons but holy shit this season is actually good, episodes 2 and 4 were great

No. We didnt.

Enjoyed it, sorry TV can't into fun sometimes.

>its normal for white americans to kill animals as kids

No wonder you psychos elected a reality show clown

i haven't seen it yet but yeah honestly, it can't be that terrible. i can still enjoy things and critique them at the same time. i always say that the show's decline started at season 6 but despite this i've still watched every season but the latest and i enjoyed them. could their character development have been better? the theme? jokes? yeah obv

Are you all vegetarians, then? Or is it OK when somebody else does the killing?

>get pellet gun
>shoot some small animals

It's not that you hate animals, it's what you do with a pellet gun.

ebin orange boogeyman xDD!!!11

stay mad sandnigger mudslime and stay the fuck out of my country

Absolute STATE of Amerifats

Well that's not normal, freak.

>distinguishing between sociopaths and psychopaths despite neither existing on the dsm anymore and most psychologists/psychiatrists saying that they're the same thing
wew lad

I know it's weird now. The point was kids aren't deep thinkers.