Netherlands WILL, WITHOUT FAIL, defend AND explain this

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/09/holland-agriculture-sustainable-farming/

Were better than you.
This is not news.

This is how you grow dank weed. No need for explaining oetz.

I don't see the problem here shart. It could even be a way to stop foreigners from invading wealthy nations, when they have their own means of production.

What needs to be explained and defended?

umm...explain how are y'all so awesome and defend why y'all are you so awesome?

I don't want to brag.
It's just a a money thing. We like money, so we make sure we get money, that's it.

also explain, how foods from these farms taste, how widespread is this practice and how much they cost etc

>how foods from these farms taste
Like they should be.

>how widespread is this practice
Through the entire country, mostly in clusters. The biggest cluster in the south west, near Rotterdam.

Rest I don't know. I'm not a greenhouse farmer.

bland like all greenhouse foods

They use the heat from burning garbage

Fucking racists. Why don't you share your technology with third world countries? I'm sure they're smart enough to implement them.

They don't have the money and infrastructure for it.
That's an investment we just can't afford.

It's in development, and the stuff that can already be implemented is already being exported. But we're not a charity so you got to afford it.

We actually shared a lot in africa, but they burn it down or they don't want to use it.

WTF now I love the Netherlands. DESU I eat these orange bell peppers from there.

This. Your irrigation is racist, we hate your oppressive food. Begone white devil from the black man's land! lol

>how foods from these farms taste,
The peppers I'm talking about here
Taste the same as red or yellow bell peppers from a garden.

what is Wasserbomben

Some things improve in greenhouses, pthers do not. Also, some breeds of plants are selected for size which means they will contain a lot of tasteless water, which makes for a bigger fruit but less taste. So it depends on each thing like cucumbers and tomatoes will taste the same but strawberries can be bland.

Duch tomatoes contain more water than actual water

trips of truth

What's your problem here fella?

Have you ever heard of a greenhouse? God damn, Americans are fucking retarded. Most of your lettuce is probably already produced in a greenhouse, especially if you live on the west coast.