WHAT A THRILLLL

>TRUMP BAAAAAD
>DEMOCRATS GOOOOOD
>REMEMBER THAT REY!

>Finally I've become Star Wars: The Last Jedi ™

BEGUN

THE CLONE WARS

HAVE

Rey only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, city people all voted for Hillary.

>voting
>not being a retard

pick one

> literally no one has mentioned politics yet, this is my big chance to take over the thread!!!

What will he do to Rey?

Use her gnashers to tenderise some very tough meat

whats wrong with his hand?

Choke her with his Force of course.

this is bait, right?

his first words are "Hello there" ala old ben kenobi. Screenshot this.

Hamil shilled for Clinton during the election, so it's bound to be brought up

>Intense stare
>Jar Jar! We have a guest! Space-Phone Dexter Jetster and let him know it will be a table for 3 today in his 1950's diner.

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>Hold on hold on, Rey. You're probably wondering how I got here, right? Well let me take you back a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...
>whole movie ends up being a clipshow of the original trilogy
>98% on RT

Well sort of. You see the New Republic is divided into 2 political parties:

Populists - who are the democrats (Leia, Resistance political view)

Centrists - Republican conservatives who want to bring back a strong government with a strong military like the Empire had.

We will find out that the Centrists are a bunch of racist humans who have been funding Trump's New Order.

Is Luke the last jedi, or is Rey about the be the last jedi?

It's obviously Luke. TFA he's referred to as the last jedi. Yoda calls him The Last Jedi in RotJ. It will likely have double meaning with Rey. It doesn't have to imply that he dies and is the only Jedi left in the saga. He's just the last Jedi left since his attempt to rebuild the order ended with Ben Solo killing everyone and turning to the darkside.

Luke evil, make Rey evil.

Snoke good, make Ren good.

Literally the opposite of current us politics but ok

no i dont know what this is from

>Ben Solo killing everyone
wat
Is he a Sith though, is he trying to bring that back? I didn't see TFA

>But Luke, you were a farmer, so you voted for him?

>tfw they strip the series of all the obvious Christian allegories Lucas wrote in so it can be globally marketable

I now realize that if Jar Jar was still alive during Force Awakens, he was probably on that senator planet that blew up.

He's not a Sith. He's just a dark or fallen Jedi. He's a Knight of Ren. I'm sure he would become a Sith if he could, but that's only if Snoke is revealed to be a Sith. Chances are they will just be an entirely different dark side order.

You think someone who is as much of a fuckup as Jar Jar binks would last more than a few months a year or two tops in an official role.
He would have been shipped back to Naboo and fuck up again, ending up either exiled to the forest or executed as Boss Nass was going to do to him in the first place.

But that's all academic, they've retconned everything from the prequels anyway, the only stuff that matters is what we knew through the OT, which is why it's ok that Lei's father appeared in rogue one.

Luke lost his hand to Vader in the OT...

*sniffs*

>Rey, did I ever tell you about ideology?