/heem/ - fightfu edition

previous news sherdog.com

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/paulie-malignaggis-manager-is-in-talks-with-ufc-regarding-a-fist-fight-with-conor-mcgregor-2017-10
youtube.com/watch?v=0lOlxt4BIl4
youtu.be/s3FHNzFU7-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the thread

When is the next fight?

LOW

businessinsider.com/paulie-malignaggis-manager-is-in-talks-with-ufc-regarding-a-fist-fight-with-conor-mcgregor-2017-10

>Malignaggi even says his manager, Al Haymon, is "talking to [UFC president] Dana White" regarding a boxing rules bout.

>Malignaggi told Fight Hype: "I know Al Haymon's talking to Dana White. If they want the fight, they'll make it. The only way it doesn't happen [is] if this guy doesn't have any balls."

Smellator Mousasi vs Shlemenko on Friday
PooFC Poland on Saturday

fuck pauli

Which fight was this?

K
E
Y

is conduit a meme fighter

Cndt

Rampage vs Rashad

>UFC Middleweight Champion
>Mansion in California
>Loyal wife
>Beautiful children
>Most wins in the UFC
>Acting career and has been on Conan
>Great Podcast
>Main Eventing the MSG card
>Millionaire
>Saves lives

Truly the GOAT of this generation.

UFC 217

thanks

Their genes

Will Conor bring his balls this time?

CUTE!

Could save us all

HARDY WORK

Al is on UFC Tonight at 8pm EST this evening be sure to watch, boys!

Al bless!

>outlaw karate

Is he still mad at Dana

piss off jarvis solid

Darren Till has the worst Scottish accent I've ever heard

liverpool is in england

How do I into Dana mode?

jarvis vs phil brooks, who you got?

no its not

when is she gonna fight someone who isn't a can?

Roids

will he ever fight again?

Punk is due for a win. I bet Dana books him to go over. Punk is one of the few guys he has that can draw viewers in.

>nicketty

>natetty fan detected

steroids

>20/20 natetty

Nicketty is happy teaching outlaw jitz classes to indy manlets. Big Match Nate is one of the top draws in the company.

>jobs every title fight he's ever been in while nate is out here drawing dimes and busting finishers on the company's biggest face

Doesn't sound English to me

youtube.com/watch?v=0lOlxt4BIl4

Like who? Name names you no-nothing prick

you know they have regional accents too right?

This, Nick is a jobber to the stars of yesteryear while Based Nate is going over the face of the company CLEAN.

>Punk is one of the few guys he has that can draw viewers in.

We don't know that yet. He got beat pretty bad. It's now a matter if people will tune in to see if he's improved at all.

*raises hand*
Uh, is this the thread, you fucking n***ers?

he's been living in brazil for years he speaks spanish and portuguese

GSP-Nicketty was a lot more confident than I remember

GSP dominated the first two rounds but towards the end of the third Nick was landing some good shots in the clinch and appeared to hurt GSP towards the end of the round, GSP really labored for takedowns the last 3 rounds and getting substantial damage on the ground. Still 50-46 for GSP though, just not as one sided as I thought, GSP slowed after the first couple rounds

>getting squashed in the first fight
>guest ref counted a fake tap as a victory

Didn't go over because dirty finish

>.500 20/20 jobber who got carried by BMC
>own draw who was the face of strikeforce
natetty fags everyone

Becky Lynch

He used to be a pro wrestler. He has legions of fans who still to this day chant his name at RAM. He will put butts in seats no matter how many times he loses. He's a true pro who has no problem putting over younger talent. Mickey Gall was a beneficiary of the CM Punk rub.

>when jobbers want to be paid like part timing legends
Natetty everyone

Nice meme, fag, but seriously, name some names, you're clearly an Atomweight expert and all

>caring about WMMA

waterson

I vaguely remember saying that.

What is going on ITT

Absolutely SEETHING at Big Money Nate. He went over clean despite Conor being Dana's handpicked face of the company. Natamania was running too wild with the crowd for dana to book any other outcome. There would have been riots. In the rematch Dana was so afraid of Big Dimes Nate running off to belletor after refusing to danas bullshit 50/50 booking that he paid off the judges in the infamous Las Vegas screwjob.

>lelelel imagine *caring* about things unlike me le ebin nihilist who hates everything
A strawweight in the UFC

if my girl wasn't pregnant as fuck she would steamroll Rena flat desu. Jinh Yu Frey would too. desu Laura Sanko could probably beat her

/wwheem/

What's going through Reem's head here?

Skip to 1:55

youtu.be/s3FHNzFU7-o

Is Reem the Jinder Mahal of shoot wrestling?

>caring about anything below men's bantamweight

Rip her career

Frey's striking is so wooden it actually hurts to watch, she'd get put in the fucking ground, she has nothing in the clinch either, I really don't see how she makes it past the first two rounds

>DYEL to ubermensch
I think so

I should move to Japan

No, Jinder has actually been to the top. Tyron Woodley is most like Big Poppa Poo.

>RippedRoofie
I seent it. My nigga you are.

>get smashed for a whole round
>barely win
"clean"

>tfw no cute Japanese gf to train with

Why live?

Why am I training with fans

You're pathetic

How old is she again? 35? She started way too late to have a 5-0 record.

try 25

Conor tapped out under the pressure of the Natecution. Conor had to get some offense in so he didn't look like a total jabroni. Nate always makes his opponents look good even when they are just there to job to him. That's the mark of a true pro who's always putting the business first.

What the fuck. She looks way older. Aren't Asians (especially Japs) supposed to age like a fine wine?

Name a more alpha duo

Maricons on suicide watch

Does Spain hate Kevin Lee?

WOah dude settle down with the racism ok pal?

Based Fabricio finally taking a shower, hitting the weights and getting a clue. I wish Cormier had the same attitude.

based werdum getting a clue

How does Tony take care of his joints so well?

Yes, he gifted me this webm

Guess I'm gonna have to eyepoke him

That's enough out of you.

my fightfu

What happened in Felice Herrig and PVZs lives that turned them into attention whores?

>She looks way older
what?

No father present probably
Usually is for girls, guys its their mothers

Anybody who isn't a cĂș de cachorro hates Kevin Lee. These are facts.

Sorry if I offended you, I really didn't mean it. I'm not a racist, like at all, ok?

Dude, I'd give 10 years of my life to train with that guy. That meme stuff he does not only works but looks cool as shit.
I mean look at webm related, who else in the world can do this?

Looks like a grown ass man. An OLD man.

Felice is ugly, getting old, and desperate. Paige is just smart about promoting herself

>Kevin REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you realize how pathetic you look with this name?

If I tried that wearing that giant backpack I'd get it caught on the rope, pull down all the posts, land in a heap on the floor and run away crying

I guess we can't all be Tony Fergusons

They have a saying for people who hate Kevin Lee "mierda pisado"

>p-pls give me attention