youtube.com/watch?v=tqQ5nm9BTcg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdjKXlEEeR0
youtube.com/watch?v=iobAHoIbCkc
youtube.com/watch?v=9PSTuJeQl9A
youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4iJhnHhA
youtube.com/watch?v=wzFS1qLlULc&feature=youtu.be&t=619
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he's wrong but I still respect his acting ability and enjoy some of the movies he's been in and True Detective.

>tfw loved the fuck out of him before
>tfw love him even more now

"trump is a flat circle"

what did he mean by this?

>those memes

faggotry

Jews secretly love Trump and are telling some actors to say things like this, so they can create more divide between people

>it's a Sup Forums loves a democrat just because he made a neutral statement even though one week before you hated his guts for appearing in a political video episode

this
except I'm a democrat and will always love him anyway

>Jews secretly love Trump
>secretly

The McConaissance has officially ended with this interview.

Trump has spoken out against Israel and their continued expansion recently though. (((They))) might not like that very much.

why the name change?

He's right, though. Trump won, bitching about it makes democrats look like sperging retards and ensures Trump will win again.

This is the most inoffensive shit ever and it saddens me that we live in a time were this is considered a controversal statement.

He's basically stating the obvious: This is how democracy works and you take the good with the bad. You don't start riots in the streets when the wrong candiate wins.

Because there was no "Israel", it was Jewish land within the British Mandate

Wasn't he pathetically singing I Will Survive on camera just awhile ago?

>mfw another right wing Nazi bigot pol bigot comes out of the woodwork
Time to attack him from behind with 50 of my fellow paid rioters REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

you like every other conservatard thought it meant something political

"you guys relax we should just wait and see what this adolf hilter guy does maybe he wasnt even serious about all those jew remarks"

because Israel didn't exist in 1946.

It was split by France and UK. UK's final fuck you to the world for USA forcing them to give up the Empire was to make retarded as fuck borders.

The description under the video literally mentions the inauguration. I know facts trigger libshits, but still, come to a fucking sense, man, it's not too late.

>comparing trump to hitler

we should be so lucky. maybe we could finally cleanse (((hollywood)))

>SJW don't exist on Sup Forums they said.

What are some actors who couldn't leave a character after having done them?

The state of Israel didn't exist in 1946

>Meanwhile, somewhere in a quiet bistro
youtube.com/watch?v=NdjKXlEEeR0

Shut the fuck up libtard. You are so fucking hysterical right now, Trump is nothing like Hitler. besides Hitler was left wing, he'd vote Democrat ever notice how close "Hitler" and "Hillary" are?

youtube.com/watch?v=iobAHoIbCkc

It's going to be glorious when these paid for ANTIFA faggots finally push real Americans too far.

>This car has flat circles
BRAVO HACKOLANSHAMALA

>it's a ''let's pretend communists did nothing wrong'' episode

(((They))) started to massive immigrate to Palestine before the creation of Israel, even before the outbreak of WW2. But of course it was just a coincidence, Israel only exist because they were persecuted on Europe.

I'm not gonna lie, Nationalists either range from a movie tier henchmen badass looking for trouble or overweight fedora

The magazine or whatever that did the video asked him to do it and he probably did it just for fun

palestine didn't either
it was the british mandate of palestine

Lets see how this white genocide thing plays out, you aren't racist are you?

>push real Americans too far.
what are they going to do? roll over them in their Rascal scooters.

He said to embrace the FACT that he's our president, and to think about how you can work with that fact. He said nothing controversial, but I bet liberals are in a complete uproar.

funny thing the negros then proceed to kill the lighter blacks
that was also a good thing I guess

>Sup Forums wins
>libs lose their fucking mind and start killing people and rioting at colleges
lol

Can they start with Talcom X? I feel like he's just an embarrassment for both sides now.

/poltv/ seems to care more

White genocide would be a good thing, you can't really deny it. But obviously since I'm white it'd be bad for me so thats why I support Trump.

this is what happens to Sup Forums in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=9PSTuJeQl9A

>probably

Typical libshit mental gymnastics.

>>Sup Forums wins

Matthew is a religious nut, he probably thinks Pence is the second coming of christ, of course he's a fan of trump

& this is what happens you in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4iJhnHhA

You don't have to support Trump to smash SJW and their brain dead cuck communists lackeys

GOOD FLIGHT ANTI-WHITE

wtf the mcconaissance is back now

yup yup
after teh dahnald got the presidency sub humans have been destroying property and killing people on america soil but they fear the fascism that trump brings while they are doing exactly what they go against

didn't he make a song against Trump with another bunch of celebs? Why can't he stay true to himself?

Is that Sean Bean?

>I don't know what fascism is

you're just like them

Probably shoot you since they own most of the guns and surplus military hardware. Then when you go crying to the authorities as usual they wont help you because you spent all that time calling them fascist racist pigs remember.

The Haitian revolution was a major clusterfuck. It's not straightforward as the slaves rising up and massacring the white masters.

You had the Rich White landowners, The Poor Whites, Free blacks, Free Colored, Slaves blacks and colored, and then of course you had the French back home, plus the Spanish in the other half of the island. And the British poked their nose in too because why not.

All these groups were in constantly shifting alliances with each other.

Yes you can. White genocide would be terrible.

Just imagine a world full of spicks and dindus. Nothing else as far as the eye can see.

im antifa

>makes a few cuck flicks
>career nosedives
>says neutral things about the Donald to try to recover
This twat better come crawling back to Bravo Nolan or he'll stuck doing romcoms for another decade.

They lost a war that aimed to kill all the Jews in the land. I wouldn't mind the kikes getting all of that, desu.

>Libfags attack women and children, gang up on people and sucker punch people
>But Drumpf and his supporters are the bad guys we swear

Then you need your head knocked in.

>it would be in the interest of humanity that the people that put a man on the moon disappeared
Is this bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=wzFS1qLlULc&feature=youtu.be&t=619

so brave fighting that teenage girl

and the ones that won were the niggers and now they have the poorest nation of america
makes you think doesn't it?

>im antifa

You do know that antifa is all for implementing fascist/totalitarian/authoritarian tactics to silence those they disagree with, right?

You can change the label from fascism to antifa, but the actions speak the same.

The new blackshirts, just with a mask.

Beautiful.

It wasn't even about them killing their masters. They literally killed every white person they could get their hands on because they hated them that much.

yes fuck you neo nazi :)

the majority agrees that it's ok to throw bricks at nazis. sorry ffam

>start a fight with an unsuspecting teenage girl
>be such a pussy you need to use a weapon
I can't wait until we start putting these "progressives" in death camps

all "white achievement" is built on the exploitation of other races, any one could have gone to the moon if they'd spent a century living in luxury off the exploitation of the rest of the world. Like I say, I support Trump so I'm all for enacting white supremacy but don't kid yourself that we are actually anything special.

>They literally killed every white person they could get their hands on
they let white people stay after they got their independence tho

Fucking watch interstellar u daft cunt

I can't wait for the inevitable civil war. We Rightist will crush you and burn San Fransisco to the ground; it'll be great.

You are better off letting California leave and then die of thirst.

>Trump is a flat circle
Macconaughey answered the phone and has seen beyond our dimension

why are fascists so bitchmade? it's just a little pepper spray

crooked hillary is planning her military coup at this very moment bro

>using cheap pathos to defend nazism

Can anyone give me the skinny on these mac daddy's?

you don't support Trump
you are a troll
a bad one

whiteys can't even handle any spice in their food so I'm not surprised

Pepper spray can blind you, user. It's not a joke. It's why anyone that gets pepper sprayed by police is sent to the hospital, mostly to avoid a lawsuit if the victim goes blind.

libs don't even own guns it would be over in 3 days with thousands killed if they themselves wanted to leave twitter and buzzfeed (they wont)

officially
yet doing nothing to prevent people killing them
like officially, you can live in a black getto, but you won't go there

If Mel can get away with DUIs, racist and antisemitic slurs and "sugar tits" then I'm pretty sure this guy will survive

>Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families. Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.

>After the defeat of France and the evacuation of the French army from the former French colony of Saint-Domingue, Dessalines came to power. In November 1803, three days after the French forces under Rochambeau surrendered, he caused the execution by drowning of 800 French soldiers who had been left behind due to illness when the French army evacuated the island. He did guarantee the safety of the remaining white civilian population. However, his statements, such as: "There are still French on the island, and still you considered yourselves free," spoke of a hostile attitude toward the remaining white minority.

>Rumors about the white population suggested that they would try to leave the country to convince foreign powers to invade and reintroduce slavery. Discussions between Dessalines and his advisers openly suggested that the white population should be put to death for the sake of national security. Whites trying to leave Haiti were prevented from doing so.

>On 1 January 1804, Dessalines proclaimed Haiti an independent nation. Dessalines later gave the order to all cities on Haiti that all white men should be put to death.The weapons used should be silent weapons such as knives and bayonets rather than gunfire, so that the killing could be done more quietly, and avoid warning intended victims by the sound of gunfire and thereby giving them the opportunity to escape.

>need pepper spray to take on a little girl
>lol ur bitchmade!

>It's Nazism because I say It's Nazism

The picture does not refer to Palestine as an independent state, so I don't know what you're getting at. There was an entity called "Palestine" but no entity called "Israel"; that is why "Israel" is simply called "Jewish Land" whereas "Palestine" is still called "Palestine".

Haitian aide was a mistake.

Not him, but It is incredibly dishonest because the Palestine that existed before 1946 was not the same Palestine that existed after 1946

Shockingly plenty of us Trump supporters have nuanced philosophical views, deal with it Lib.

Lots of first time voters are learning how the majority rule can suck if you're on the other side though.

i mean they let specific white people stay and treated them as if they were black
white in haitian means foreigner, not about race