>mfw I wake up tomorrow, and my own people are still the majority in my country

I highly doubt asians are the majority of finland

maybe like 40%

OWN PEOPLE aka FINNS.

no fabricating American people's choices

yes native finns

>work

besides spain anons of course

Work still makes up for it since I have to go to a company outing on a Saturday in a few weeks.

>mfw americans don't sleep siesta from 1pm to 5pm

Labour Day on Monday so school starts on Tuesday and workers have a long weekend.

Why did America feel the need to steal all of our holidays?

work starts at 12 and ends at 20

ok sweetie

Except the "Lose the Stanley Cup in 1994" holiday

>you will never be american
>you will never eat deer heart

It's delicious?

shhhh.....

Now go back and look at the rosters for post season NHL teams. How many Canadians a team has is still among the best indicators of post season performance. Of the 36 man Rangers roster 20 were Canadian (including Mark Messier) and 8 American. Please keep paying huge sums of money to watch our athletes dominate at our favourite sport. (I'm a Maritimer and most of us are Bruins fans anyway so the point is doubly moot)

While we're on sports, basketball, probably baseball, half of football, and lacrosse are all Canadian too.

>US city loses Cup finals
>no one gives a shit

>vancouver loses one final
>half the city burns

We have this tradition too and I imagine it dates back to the Indians. What's odd is that kid's age. She looks 8 or 9 which is illegal for big game hunting anywhere in Canada or USA as far as I know. 10 in a couple states and 12-16 in the rest of the states and provinces. The use of metric for distance is also very odd if this is in America.

Oh that's fucking rich, America is the poster child for city destruction over sports losses. Basketball should be banned solely for the sake of keeping LA intact.

BC is American anyway, everything west of Québec is in fact

im strating my first job ever tomorrow, i want to fucking die and i will probably stab 7 people then myself

I'm a neet and don't have to work or study.

Canadian riots are the most romantic of riots

Fake news. I'm american (south american) and I have to work tomorrow

south americans aren't americans

actually the vancouver riot is often the most cited sports riot, making you guys the "poster child"

south americans are as american as japanese people are

it's implied in the demonym though. South......wait for it........Americans

you wish faggot