What does Sup Forums think about Scrubs?

What does Sup Forums think about Scrubs?

ER will always be hospital high tier kino

Grew up with it. Taught me a lot.
Season 9 wasn't as bad as everyone says.

>mfw grew up with it
>mfw didnt learn anything
>mfw bittersweet memories of my first gf also tied with scrubs
>mfw didnt watch season 9

heh

Was best somewhere in the middle.
Top comfy.
Kelso and Cox are objectively the best

Every character was great except Carla, why can't I have sex with Elliot

for some reason I also dont like Carla, even though she's one of the most sensible characters there. Is it something about her being black?

>they preferred Elliot to Carla
how

white nonsense

I loved watching this show when it was popular. I recently went back and rewatched some episodes

The comedy has not aged well.

She was a latina and although she had less to do than the others she always insisted on being a hard worker or something. Fucking pissed me off when you saw JD and Elliot and Turk juggling 10 different patients with different illnesses at once while all she did was shaking some pillows.

I prefer cox's ex wife. top mommy, just wanna suck her tongue all day long

I always appreciated how they talked about how obvious it was when she had surgery.

She's had more since. It has really fucked up her face and now her mouth looks like the Jack Nicholson Joker's

Good for nostalgia. Probably can't watch it without crying.

I know those feels.

you mean like she had surgery and they worked that into the script ? ? ?

still top mummy, want her to sit on my face

Modern day MASH

Yeah.
Maybe I'm remembering it wrongly, but there was a part of the show where her character had botox, and it definitely looked like the actress had botox.

Where do you think we are?

Judging by this thread, reddit

>childhood is idolizing Cox
>adulthood is realizing Kelso makes more sense

>Season 9 wasn't as bad as everyone says.
If we pretend that it was a spinoff like it was supposed to be and not actually season 9.

JUST

Yeah well it's been like 15 years and a baby or two. It's natural.

>I'm no superman starts playing

>Season 9 wasn't as bad as everyone says.

Because every scrubs fan denies it's existance

childhood is idolizing Elliot
adulthood is realizing that she's a huge flaky bitch

white apologist pls go

Daily reminder this woman is TWELVE years older

Lel did you even watch the show?

Nurses do most of the doctor work except advanced procedures/diagnostics/dosage.

Before you're resident they are better than you at almost everything.

is Zach Braff a Jew?

i could never get into because i just want some keks but instead end up hearing zach braff being a huge faggot in his head

I don't know why I don't hate it. It's so sappy and mid 2000s but I like it a lot. Should probably rewatch.

it's pretty funny and comfy

and it's sappy but they're aware of it

>is Zach Braff a Jew?

Yes, which is why the jewish show writers made this beta cuck have a ton of hot women falling for him.

>Grew up with it
Show is from this side of the millennium. How the fuck could you have grown up with it? Are you underaged?

No he's muslim

Sup Forums used to hate Scrubs. What happened?

no he's a jew

Recently (about a month ago) rewatched season 1 and it still holds up today.

>Do you want to know the real reason I fired those two nurses Perry? Budgetary constraints, and those two had negative reports. And you think I did it to make myself feel good. Truth is, I wouldn't notice if all of you caught fire.
>Then WHY on God's green Earth did you axe Coffee Nurse?
>Oh, you're right, that WAS personal. My bad.

Top laff

Too much sting of the shitty recent seasons to appreciate the early years

It ended 7 years ago, faggot. Growing up is when you're born all the way to being 18. Someone who started watching the show when it came out as a 9 year old would have been 18 by the time it ended. That would make them 25 now. Next time do the simple math before you look like a retard.

>it's like a baguette

Everything Kelso said makes sense EXCEPT

>Why did he lie to every generation of new interns that he was "their safety net"?

What was his endgame?

Well she looks disgusting.

Younger people on Sup Forums now who doesn't know it's reddit as fuck.

>i can't detect time times

I don't want them, they can't get no love from me

Amen.

Scrubs is good as well but it's a completely different type of show.

She is married to the creator. I guess it was an inside joke that made it into the show.

Great show
[Spoiler]he wasn't about to die, was he newbie?[/spoiler]

To teach people to take some responsibility for their fuck-ups i guess

After rewatching the show JD is probably the worst character and they fucked him the worst.

>First couple of seasons
>Has huge insecurities about relationships, sexuality etc.
>A dick but at least he is actually humane so it is ok

>Season 4 an onward
>Faggy, crybaby child, retard, a charicature.

Carla was a raging supercunt. Every goddamn episode with her it was
>muh latina heritage "don't you talk down to me pendejo"
Seriously, if I was Turk I would have chucked her to the curb after a week.
And Elliot could go fuck herself as well. I remember when she told Dr. Cox that he was nothing but an uncaring bastard with her and I shouted at the tv "He punched Dr. Kelso in the face for you you ungrateful cunt!"

Kelso was the best on that show.
Except before he retired. Fuck him after that. Cantankerous old geezer.

I've never liked JD. I saw him as the vehicle for the rest of the show to proceed.

First season is the only good JD

what season 9?

Since when? Stop lying to me, jew.

Nice

Elliot muh waifu.

dani is best waifu

Best character

The rare times when he got an emotional moment were gold

Best moment was when he was talking about his sexlife with Lady, Cox and Kelso looking weirded out and hm saying:
'You didn't picture me as a sexual being, did you?'

That was on point.

JD matured eventually and became more likeable. But he was by far the biggest asshole on the show, moreso than Cox, Janitor and Kelso.

He was so catty and jealous of EVERYONE who were doing well in any aspect of their life. He was really shitty to his girlfriends. Pissed on Elliot everytime he got her. He hated every Elliot boyfriend even though they all were really nice dudes. He was an superlegendary douche to his brother, and sometimes to Turk, Elliot and Cox too.

The first season is kind of acurate about life as a resident. The season after the one with the hot blonde doctor is the one where you should just stop watching and pretend the rest isn't real.

Because she was never morally right but acted like it. She's also a dumb nurse who thinks she's all high and mighty. And byt he way thats fucking true to life. The nurses demand to be treated like equals even though they are prossional diaper changers.

In season 5 episode 3 after JD has his day dream about ninjas, he walks into the lobby and they show an upskirt of preteen girl.

Nuh uh.

>Stay away from my girlfriend Elliot...and stay away from my J.D. wigs!

>mfw no one mentions ted
Plebs, the lot of ya.

yea huh

Well it happens but that is most certainly not a preteen.

It's a faggot show made by and for faggots. JD is a cunt that needs to be gassed. In fact, every man acts like a whipped pussy and the women act like tough men. DUDE FUNNY CUTAWAY SOMEONE JUST DIED LMAO. The show is utter garbage and I hate it. Don't waste your precious time watching this abymsmal tripe.

And as always, you're welcome.

Pics or it didn't happen

just put it on netflix. definitley a child

>Fucking Normies Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the character

Someone's a little mad.

user IS TELLING THE TRUTH

wew lad

user still delivers

Check the poo

how did this get past the censors?

i wonder what would happen if you sent this to abc or whatever, maybe you could some $$

>that one episode where JD almost cucked Turk

They should have just went all the way.

JD got cucked by his brother and Turk.
No wonder he was so insecure.

It's almost like three of those characters are doctors and the hard working latina is just a nurse.

>Carla was a raging supercunt. Every goddamn episode with her it was
>>muh latina heritage "don't you talk down to me pendejo"
>Seriously, if I was Turk I would have chucked her to the curb after a week.
>And Elliot could go fuck herself as well. I remember when she told Dr. Cox that he was nothing but an uncaring bastard with her and I shouted at the tv "He punched Dr. Kelso in the face for you you ungrateful cunt!"
tripples of truth. carla was FUCKING OBNOXIOUS

Kill
Your
Selves

JEWISH TRICKS

Which one is supposed to be the funny one?

Dokter Cocks >:P

Grew up with it to, going back to it as an adult, I find a lot of the humor very cringy. Kelso and Cox still hold up very well though.

I don't remember there being so much romantic shit. I actually dropped it because almost every episode in season 2 was about the characters being normalfags and fucking each other.

Maybe today I'll be lucky