>>79062754

>playboy.com

Not today, Yitzakh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DTsAX8JC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That she's gross and I hope I can do better than settling down with someone like her.

pastebin.com/DTsAX8JC

Now go out into the dark streets and fight some shovelbangers

All I see are sorry ass excuses to kill babies. If she really wanted to be sustainable and reduce the world population she would just go on a mass shooting, then kill herself afterwards.

lmao

Her cunt is probably so stretched out that when she does get pregnant the fetus just falls out. Auto-abortion

Overpopulation is an African, Indian, and Chinese problem
Coincidentally, the world would be a better place if weaponized disease was used to wipe those regions clean.

top leaf

>carefully decides
>abortion
pick one

Yeah, that argument would be fine if at the same time we weren't constantly being told that we need mass immigration because the birth rate is too low.

>I’d love for somebody to try to tell me what to do with my body. I dare them.

of course it ends with some girl power strong independent dont tell me what to do if you cant handle me at my worst you dont deserve me at my best fucking bullshit

Oy, but who's going to pay your pension?

>choosing not to procreate and choosing to kill your children is the same thing
Liberals.

She is an unfunny woman who murdered babies because she spread her legs as a teenager. Now she hangs out with a brown midget and talks about being a drunken slut. She needs to repent. She should be better than this.

Abortion should be legal if it's done by killing the mother. This would be just and stop people from spreading bullshit like "omg, there is so many people, better kill some".

lets just be glad she isn't reproducing

dis nigga

Thank god she didn't have kids. Quality > Quantity

The problem with people who choose not to be parents for good reasons is that they don't stop the hordes of people having kids for bad reasons.

See: Africa's soaring population grwoth.

But what do you get when you say Africans need to stop breeding? You get called a racist. In fact, all these lefty cunts are constantly shilling for "massive child death in Africa" as if it's some sort of problem. Bitch, Western medicine is ALREADY ensuring massive population growth. We don't need to save more of them.

But yeah, I'll believe Ms. Handler when she starts openly speaking out against mass migration and Third World population growth. Until then, she's just another anti-Western idiot waiting to usher in the end of the civilized world.