D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He raped his sister

He's not a sympathetic character and the film was not intended to show him in a sympathetic light.

This really makes me think

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!/

So this is what passes as a meme on Sup Forums now eh?

You're so funny OP. Hilarious. What a wondrous meme, I see SO much potential.

Can I get a rundown on how butthurt you are?

[citation needed]

>waaahhh I can't stop remaking the same fucking thread everyday

Kill yourself already.

What do you mean?

He didn't

This is the worst place to discuss television and film that I have ever encountered.

I get more intelligent discourse from giving change to bums.

It's rather vague in the movie but there's obviously a sexual past between him and his sister, It could be an incestous relationship or rape when they were kids but here from what I can remember are a few revealing moments

>They both seem rather unbothered and completely comfortable seeing eachother naked and masturbating, like serious if my sister saw me masturbating as an adult she wouldn't be laughing and teasing me, and If I walked in on a family member showering I would be seriously eager to get out the bathroom coz it's gross m8
>Her getting into bed with him and him flipping the fuck out in an unreasonable way, it's not a normal way to act towards brother and sister wrong from both parties.
>that scene in front of the TV where they argue about something I can't remember it exactly but I remember it sticking out when I was watching it.
>Obviously the final phone message thing with her talking about their childhood and how they aren't bad people, most revealing.

I mean there's some other little bits I forgot that hint towards but it seems the movie is about a brother and sister that were sexually abused or some shit when they were kids and mike takes it out on his dick and she takes it out on her wrists

time to fap

A U T I S M

It's a movie about addiction. Addiction is the same and ends in self-destruction regardless of what you're addicted to (drugs, gambling, sex, pokemons, etc).

>janitors bow down to his butthurt
Ect

How does that make you feel? Do you genuinely believe, even for a fraction of a second, that pointing out that I have autism is somehow... going to drive me away? Or going to upset me? Or make me evaluate my life and come to the somehow-valid conclusion that I should depart this website and life with extreme prejudice? Or do you just like being Captain Obvious?

Look, I empathise with you. You've gotta have something, right? Something worth pointing out for others to look at and agree with. I'm guessing that trait, that attribute is sorely lacking in your equally-pathetic life?

Welcome to Sup Forums, buddy. We have mudkips.

why do you keep making this exact thread?

Steve McQueen is going to "unmake" Shame. I have decreed it with this thread.

You're making quality use of your time as an educated adult, we all see that.

You are a charitable, respectable human being. A modern day Adonis. You are the next Ghandi. Thank you.

its because they were molested as childen you fucking idiot

>boo hoo I got touched

At least they got some. There are some people who go their whole lives without being so much as hugged by another. "Muh child sexual abushe" "victims" are crybabies. Suck it up, at least somebody wanted you

t. unfunny pleb

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

exactly
this thread is literally tumblr