Hey guys, post only Redpilled games ITT

Hey guys, post only Redpilled games ITT.

I'll Start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNVmXt-H8AA
youtube.com/watch?v=9hSEwy8ZORc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How are any of these games redpilled? Skyrim demonizes Stormcloaks.

>videogames
>redpilled

Unless there is a gtkrwn title I'm missing Fuck off with your childish dopamine fetish. You are cancer

I understand your reasoning, but Fallout 4 and Skyrim aren't red pilled games. Partially because Bethesda isn't a red pilled company. Skyrim for one let's you get in a gay relationship with someone and that's definatly not red pilled. Fallout 4 has an underlying theme of "war is bad" and the red pilled BoS is mostly treated like an evil facist group.
On the other hand red pilled games i can think of are GTA 4, GTA 5, and Fallout New Vegas.

Did I mention you could join them as a pure Aryan Warrior of your own design?

IS Defense

youtu.be/SNVmXt-H8AA

>Bethshit
>good in any conceivable way

no

The only good thing to come out of Bethesda's raping of Fallout is New Vegas and they didn't even make it

replace that with Fallout New Vegas and you may be taken seriously.

Bethesda is horrible trash.

Killing aces all day, IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 is a great game.

Holy fuck, the edges. Slow down before you hurt yourself.

>Rockstar
>redpilled

They literally mocked Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=9hSEwy8ZORc

Definite redpill

Yes but the games discurouge this. Killing people in Skyrim, even if they dont have pure blood, leads to HUGE bounties, and Fallout 4 just bugs out if you try to kill everyone because they all are intended to be quest characters.

Bethesda didn't make NV. It was Obsidian. They credited Bethesda because it was their engine and assets.

He about redpilled games that aren't utter garbage?

>1920x1078
triggered

FUCK OFF TODD

Possible redpill?

>IL-2 Sturmovik 1946

dude they already made il2: batle of Britain, batle of Stalingrad and batle of Moscow

Yep

I like how it has the firearm rules of safety tucked away in an in-game note.

L4d , tf2 , l4d2 , hitman sagas , watchdogs , dues ex , fallout sagas , cs series , HALF LIFE SAGAS , mw3

Thought that was Uplink for a second. Good choice either way.

Red Orchestra 2 is pretty redpilled, just make sure you play on the axis and kill lots of commies.

>not playing space monopoly and outjewing all of your competitors

Best Game

WHAT A SHAME

>videogames
>redpilled
>ignoring deus ex

Yea, but IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 stays the best of the series. Dynamic campaign, huge list of playable planes, jetplanes ect.

Fallout 4 is fucking terrible Jesus Christ I swear I hate this piece of shit with all my heart.

Bethesda destroyed my favorite franchise, I hope they all burn in hell.

Rockstar mocks everyone

Is this battlefield one ?

>A FUCKING PART OF A MAPLE TREE USED FOR PHOTOSYNTHESIS

1946 has many different theatres and more planes, and random campaigns. way better.

Video games are for blue-pilled, mentally and physically stunted manchildren.
Either this thread is shitty satire, or you all need to get the fuck out immediately.

Yes.
it show dat us blak men were the true german soldiers

Fallout 4 is the opposite of red pilled. The Railroad are SJW retards who don't even consider that Synths might have innate programming to kill and replace human beings. Yet you are supposed to consider them the morally good faction. Synths are better than us! Synth lives matter!

I love it , the crafting system , the twisted endings , fuggg

1 shot everything with a gauss rifle

Fuck off Sup Forums faggot

The le fallout 4 is terrible meme is so overdone

The KILLZONE series.
If you don't have access to emulators to play the quadology of Killzone, I highly recommend watching 'movies' of the 4 games on youtube.

An AMAZING story line. No spoilers from me. :)

b8 of the century
Quality game, wish the playerbase was more active, they're also a lot of small fixes that need to be made to the game but it's fun
yes
pic related

Stormcloaks are modeled after our Solidarity, with it's leader being an agentural figurehead just like Solidarity's was.

Every thread there are a few cucks like you. It's never stopped us from enjoying ourselves, and it never will

>redpilled
>just a shittier Fallout 3 that convinced normies that lowering the bar is acceptable

>cucks
You have no idea what you're saying. You don't belong here.

>Master of Orion II
>Fight space Jews
>Gas from orbit
>Land Aryan shock troops
>Round up space Jews
>Force them to build their android replacements as they are exterminated at 1million pop/turn

Great fucking game. Granddaddy of 4x.

Righhhtttt. . . lmao

Like , how spike Lee tried to portray with the fucking miracle at st Anna movie... Hahahaha

Ya , their were niggers in war , but you were all cannon fodder up until after nam

Lmfao ,

>niggers believe they were warheros

>niggers were cannon fodder

Ya let's stroke their nonexistent egos some more...

Yeah if you look at the Far Harbor DLC, they meant for the towns people be evil Trump supporters

Video games are for children and the severely handicapped. Your parents are ashamed of you, and your country is ashamed of you. You are all disgusting.

I can go all day

I really don't have that many

You gain brouzouf

thanks google, really helpful

AYO WHITE BOI U A RACIT CRAKA!
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET!

What edges? All he said was valid and reasonable

Go prostrate yourself to some women, kid, maybe you'll get some pussy. Let the men discuss their hobbies

EYE would need to be comprehensible to be redpilled.

The game is DEFCON from Introversion.

They were not shown as evil. Dima was the monster. They just wanted to defend their home.

Europe 2020 Simulator gets boring quick. Would've made a good mobile game, though.

>Dumbed down dumbed down Morrowind
>Red Pilled

Fuck off

While I agree partially. I love morrowind, its a very good rpg. Also New vegas.
Mount and blade, i mean you can just go kill muzzies if you have the anno domini mod

glory to arstotzka

>Skyrim
>gay relationship

What?

"git gud" culture is toxic

you didnt know this? lol
you can be in a gay lizard relationship. That is pretty degenerate. i still love playing modded skyrim every now and then though

It's dumb FPS made for console shite mate

For being a manlet?

I just started Far Harbor last night. DiMA is a freaky cunt, and I haven't gone to the children yet.

Allen is pretty based. As is Longfellow.

>A culture that pushes you to get better skills is toxic

And being fat is healthy, we know.

No ones mentioned dues ex yet?

What's the first one about?

I played Human Revolution, which was definitely one of the best games I ever played. I was expecting your typical leftist progressive plot in the beginning especially with the purity guys protesting human augmentations. To my surprise they didn't leave the argument at "It's just not NATURAL"! They really delved deep into both sides of the argument. Really looking forward to the next game. This is probably the most intelligent studio of our time.

>not stamping properly in the box
>not keeping the wanted criminals bulletin in the top left corner such that the faces are as close to the edge as possible to maximize space
>not resting the gold key on the profile of the last wanted criminal you caught
>actually using the shitty cosmetics
Go to gulag for inefficiency.

IL-2:CloD was a disaster that was salvaged by the efforts of Team Fusion

IL-2 BOS/M is overpriced as fuck

Gonna post Banished's redpill again
>comfy town slowly growing
>population going up steadily
>expensive church and schoolhouse have just been built for my people to be happy and educated
>they're poor, but happy
>40 refugees come to town hall and demand citizenship
>think "This is great! Now I will have workers for my mines and quarry, my economy will flourish"
>things go alright for a few days
>citizens start getting murdered
>diseases brought by the refugees start to break out, killing people
>cemeteries fill up, don't have anyone available to make more
>bodies filling up the streets
>migrants start to riot, burn down expensive church building and schoolhouse, as well as the metalworking industry
>fire spreads to the barn holding all of my food stores for the winter
>whole town freezes and starves to death

deus ex was a shit and not only that but created the most bluepilled copycats in videogames and even movies.

Based Vavra

The game's lore was awesome, and the art is absolutely beautiful.

I did not enjoy the 2nd one due to its level design; constantly playing in a future setting.

Overall 8/10, and is very red pilled. You have to play both.

Based dev but we know next to nothing about the game

Most red pilled game I ever played.
So-called humanists create a situation that can only turn into a civil war, David Sharif lie, medias are a tool made to manipulate the masses by deprivation them from the crucial information and making them feel what they have to feel.

>red pilled BoS
Look, someone who never played fallout 2.

Operation Wolf 3

Uh you know that if you join the storm looks it demonizes imperials and elves right?