Why is it not possible to be a masculine alpha male anymore?

Why is it not possible to be a masculine alpha male anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3P3E05xac
liveleak.com/view?i=c10_1462112305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're a Turk, Southern American, Italian or Spaniard, yes.

If not, no.

>Turk

hahahaha no, it's true women tend to like charming Italians but middle easterners are shunned

so be a male model with perfect thick hair and maybe attract 6/10 whales with lopsided faces? Yeah, let me pass on that.

You can still be alpha. Alpha cuck.

He is K*rd,stop using other shit to cover your own shit.

>kurd
>Yörük Turkmen from Gaziantep

Kurds dont have mongol eyefolds, Turkmen do.

You on the other hand, are a Catholic Turk, that much is fact.

Google 'toxic masculinity'.

You may feel rage and disgust after reading a few articles. This is a normal response.

those people are really gay and effeminate though, especially italians.

>If you're a Turk

we aight

Those peoples are all notoriously effeminate and vain

In British society, masculinity is still acceptable among the working classes, but is no longer acceptable in the middle classes.

Even bosses of top FTSE 100 companies are subject to the ridiculous social standards of femininity. And in fact, of course, many people are pushing for female bosses now - they want to get rid of male bosses altogether.

Maybe I should just become a carpenter or something.

Yes I'm aware of this. It's fucking abhorrent. The feminists I mean, of course.

Blacks are pretty alpha now days. Whites just don't want to be alpha anymore. Society tells us, from birth, that we are horrible creatures. For example, I go to college, and almost daily hear how women are smarter and, just overall, better than men. I fucking hate it!

>this pic
>masculine

M8 this guy's finely preened hair reeks of gayness.

If it looks like you made too much effort you've already failed.

there are femine men just like there are masculine women, it has always been like this

>Whites just don't want to be alpha anymore.

Wrong. Whites want to be alpha but are persecuted for being so.

That is true I guess. E.g. castrati, male singers who had their testicles chopped off before they hit puberty, so they would have high singing voices for life. And then there have been masculine women e.g. Joan of Arc and Boudicca.

Maybe what I mean is this: people used to be a lot tougher... a lot more ruthless. People have tried to curb the dangers of life over the years, make life safer, with fewer threats. But this means that everybody is now more passive. Passivity is encouraged. And I find it excruciatingly frustrating.

it is possible, fucking retarded gay ass britcuck

>lift fucking weights
>fight competitively
>walk your own path
>don't be a white collar corporate clerkdom slave
>don't be a fat fuck
>physically remove lesser beings
>be a master of your craft
>be fucking game
>fuck pussy

>lift fucking weights
I used to do this
>fight competitively
You're right I should do this
>don't be a white collar corporate clerkdom slave
Well I was a web developer. Then I ragequit because I'm stupid. Now I need a fucking job because I'm NEET.

Do you do any of that stuff anyway user?

Because alphas are usually assholes and douchebags and people decided they didn't like that shit.

I also think it has to do with the technological shift in society. Remember back in the 90s on a show like Saved by the Bell where a "nerd" would be some skinny kid with huge fucking glasses, a dress shirt and slacks, who'd get stuffed in a locker by some buff dude like Slater? You know, fuck that scrawny, intelligent kid, he's just fodder for normies. That was the attitude we had. Now we have shows like Big Bang Theory where the central protagonists are autists, this is the society we now live in.

Technology took over, the internet became a thing, and then "nerds" became the leaders. Alpha stopped being about who was the biggest and baddest and who was the smartest and most cunning.

Being a meathead as is less relevant as social currency although I would still recommend those things in general.

Maybe if there's some kind of technological apocalypse the guy who can wring a deer's neck with his bear hands will be on top again, but in the information age, being alpha is being intellectually and philosophically enlightened.

Given the current job market, who would you rather have as a son: a scrawny autist with an IQ of 140 or a alpha bro chad athlete with an IQ of 95? The former is going to get wealthy and the latter will get wealthy only if he can manage to land a pro sports contract.

tl;dr; "alpha" is obsolete.

This is what I would LOVE to believe (because I'm a scrawny autist who's quite smart)

But I've worked in the real world, and alpha fucking dudes will always exist.

And by being a meek intelligent pathetic sack of shit, I get pushed around. It's happened time and time again. Because I'm so fucking pathetic.

So who would I prefer to have as a son? The alpha, hands down. He's tough, he'll find a way to survive. Whereas the autist might end up hiding away from the world in his room because he lacks the confidence to do anything else, just like me right now.

By this logic, all the neets on Sup Forums would be billionaires

Also a shift from manufacturing economy to finance economy. The betas have never had it better.

Growing a beard and smoking marlboro doesnt make you masculine, your actions make you masculine.

Although in retrospect , there are still masculine alphas in the finance/banking industries. We're just not seeing it

Even knowing about the alpha/beta dichotomy precludes you from being the former. After that you can only be a tryhard

>billionaires
I never said that.

But find me a billionaire with a below-average IQ.

this dude in picture would make for a good trap f.am

Then go be as alpha as you can, moron
just remember that facial hair is a step forward and letting couple hipsters to ruin beards means you're a cuck

>say 'fuck' a lot.

This

The primary sector still has to exist, otherwise what is the foundation of value for your financial entities?

I wouldn't say the betas have never had it better. An alpha male always objectively has it better. Maybe the alphas have just found a better use for us now, so they keep us around. Hence why the population has grown.

People found out about hitting your women

I'm doing a fairly good job, if I do say so myself.

because men are groomed to be nice, well adjusted, sensitive, non confrontational, no competitive, over protected

But people always knew about that

How do we stop this?

Because millennials took over m8

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3P3E05xac

African warlords and royalty. Middle Eastern royalty.

Millennials were a mistake.

My skeletal structure is fucking scrawny. My wrists are like 6 inches in circumference and I', 5'10"

Is lifting weights gonna help bros
I started a week ago

Seriously guys we're fucked aren't we. The only way to be an alpha male these days is to do a manual labour job, like an electrician or carpenter or something like that. Maybe I should do that sort of shit. Being an office cuck is my worst nightmare to be honest

It will help you if you do it properly

>Do you do any of that stuff anyway user?

all of them as far as I'm concerned

>Well I was a web developer. Then I ragequit because I'm stupid. Now I need a fucking job because I'm NEET.

learn a trade NOW, no better time for it in UK

also engage in masculine hobbies (MMA, car racing, bushcraft, etc) and after some time you might make some good bucks out of them

Given the "Millenials" start in the early 1980's, that pretty much means 99.9% of people on here are going to be mistakes.
And while you aren't wrong and Millenials are mistakes, you can't exactly blame the generation that was fucked from the get-go to come out amazingly.

>turk

go back to fucking goats and 12 year olds in your mosque

if you have the support do it mate, I dropped out of materials engineering college to be a carpenter + doing some odd jobs here and there and it's fucking good. I'm also aiming to get an airplane private pilot license and go pro in MMA till the end of the year

Why is it possible that low tier bate such as this OP gets so many replies?

Maybe I should learn a trade. Are you a tradesman?

Obviously we are mistakes, otherwise we would be doing something productive instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

>implying

it absolutely is possible.

the idea that you think that you cant is exactly why you are not.

Alpha is genetic, not something that is bound to time of birth or your attitude.

Southern American men are some of the gayest people I've ever met

Well I wouldn't say I have the support. I live with my mum, and she wants me to get some fucking cuck desk job.

Are you?

Is exactly what a cuck would believe

Are you under the assumption previous generations didn't also shitpost til the cows came home?

They just got to do it at bars and get into bar fights where the cops would just tell them to break it up but that was about it.
Nowadays though, IRLshitposting is a lost artform.

and what white-collar job are you getting in brownzil, mr chimp?

that's hot as fuck desu senpai

No, to think it's not possible to be alpha because of current year, is exactly what a forever beta would think.

It's absolutely possible for me. It is for you too. Just quit being a cuck and act like a man and don't be intimidated by the opinion of faggots in skinny jeans

You guys just do not seem to get it. Even if all of the world's population became murlocs who live underground in the dark or some shit, scrawny weak geniuses, there would still be "alpha's". You are referring to leaders. When you are out in a group of 5 guys doing everyday things like going to the mall, one person is going to be taking the lead. Deciding where the group is going, tiny things that you do not even need to think about, yet people notice the leader. It is hard to put the concept in to words. Not being afraid of dumb useless shit. Knowing your capabilities as a creature, and those of the other creatures you encounter.

It's good to be well rounded and have a healthy level of each. Social skills, tech skills, enough exercise, lift weights casually, enough confidence to be sure of yourself, but not be some bully fuckhead that nobody likes except daddy issues women.

>They just got to do it at bars and get into bar fights where the cops would just tell them to break it up but that was about it.
Nowadays though, IRLshitposting is a lost artform.
Damn son you're right. Spending your life in your bedroom glued to your computer screen is EXACTLY the same as going to a bar in real life, interacting with real people, and getting into physical fights. Exactly the same.

It was once acceptable that men would be men, and now it isn't for some reason

It's the baby boomers' fault. They let this happen. Millenials were born into it.

Also there is not way in hell that this faggot is alpha. Just look at this pussy ass male model. He would be anyones bitch

Lift, shave that neckbeard and act like a man.
Being masculine is all in the attitude and how you treat yourself.

There are plenty of manly alphas there, quit blaming the times and take a look around you.

Are you under the assumption that if they had computers back then that they wouldn't be shitposting like we are now?

Shitposting is human nature, we all do it and will continue to do it no matter what.
They just got a better situation to do it in since the previous generations weren't so politically correct and there weren't camera phones on every person recording your every move.

It's perfectly possible if you are born with the right genetics

-big jaw and cheekbones
-wide wrists
-tall
-long clavicles

etc

but these are caused by decent prenatal testosterone levels which are dropping every generation because of pollution in the water and atmosphere

What do you do user? Maybe I can take tips from you.

No I'm saying that fighting in bars and tapping on a keyboard are not the same thing

Fighting in bars is still done by people. Real men. Typing on keyboards is done by faggots. The faggots who, in previous generations, still would have stayed indoors. They just would have done something else like reading books.

It's not just about being a leader because if you're the leader of a pack of betas then you are still a beta.

It's about having high as fuck testosterone levels basically. That's what makes you alpha.

>but not be some bully fuckhead
Spoken like a true beta

It's also about what you DO. Not just your "attitude". If you have "attitude" but you're a toilet cleaner then it doesn't really matter does it. You've got to DO alpha things.

>high as fuck testosterone levels
>starts losing hair at 19yo
>feels

Genx here. You are all mistakes. We are the best generation and will cleanse you faggots of your women.

GenX bro is right.
I am 41 now and literally swimming in pussy, I dont know what happened to younger men. I am serious when I say I can only imagine its something in the water or maybe too many had single mothers.

Fucking lmao at the morons in this thread. It's not due to "low confidence", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND.

Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce.This is why shyness exists - it's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.

In the past the betas revolted and created religion/marriage, but even then it wasn't natural and women cheated with Chad (even when the consequence was LITERAL EXECUTION, they STILL chose Chad).

>inb4 hurrr i'm Chad and I don't talk to wo-
NO YOU FUCKING AREN'T. TALKING TO SELF HATING ASIANS ON TINDER DOES NOT MAKE YOU CHAD.

>too many had single mothers
That's part of it, absolutely. But then you've got to think, why are there so many single mothers? Because they were pissed off at their husbands for being too "chauvinistic" (behaviour that would have been perfectly acceptable before women's lib). So that's a factor too. It's a whole culture shift towards greater levels of feminisation and cuckery.

>it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models"
But it definitely, definitely is. If you have a strong father to show you how to be a man then you are going to be ten billion times more of a man than someone who only has a single mother.

>Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce.This is why shyness exists - it's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.
>In the past the betas revolted and created religion/marriage, but even then it wasn't natural and women cheated with Chad (even when the consequence was LITERAL EXECUTION, they STILL chose Chad).
I guess there's some truth to this. Betas can still become alphas though. With enough hard work. It's rare, to be honest, but it's possible. In fact, every alpha is a beta before he works hard. Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't born alpha, he had to earn it.

>every alpha is a beta before he works hard
Lmfao. This is what gymcels actually believe.

I'm not alpha, but I never blamed modernity for it.

You can go fight in bar like many alcoholic degenerates with plenty of problems do, but it still doesen't make you alpha, and not even automatically masculine, because even fighting people can look like clowns.

But it's true. You become alpha by your actions. Doesn't matter what you were born with if you can't, for example, win a fight. The actions make the man.

>You can go fight in bar like many alcoholic degenerates with plenty of problems do, but it still doesen't make you alpha, and not even automatically masculine, because even fighting people can look like clowns.

t. Someone who doesn't have the balls to fight

It's also the fact that we getting bombarded with the message that masculinity = bad through the media and anyone who still holds on to those ideas is automatically a misogynist. We get more and more shows that show fathers as bumbling idiots who need to be educated.

I struggle to see a good male role model in the media that hasn't been influenced by the SJW crowd and isn't a complete douchebag. I'm open to suggestions.

This coming from a man who lives with his mum, dreams of being hardcore and isn't even masculine enough to support himself? Life tip: Picking up fights with strangers to proof your manliness will never change your beta status.

liveleak.com/view?i=c10_1462112305
You think doing this will make you alpha in your society?

these

>t. Someone who doesn't have the balls to fight
Getting into barfights is degenerate, not to mention completely stupid. Why risk trauma to the head or even death when you're in a drunken stupor and fight over the most trivial shit?