>Films that liberals will NEVER understand

>liberals won't understand a movie about a multi-racial group together defeating a dictator while finding their own purposes in life

t.bh

>Films that americans will NEVER understand
ftfy

>multiracial
>a bunch of white guys

HOW DARE THESE NAZI'S BAN ALL THESE URUK REFUGEES FROM ENTERING THEIR LAND.

This lmao. This is like the liberal dream team

They are literally all white males who butcher in the thousands brown creatures that are inherently evil and destroy or corrupt everything they come into contact with.
Frodo feels sorrow when he and Sam stumble upon that toppled statue of the ancient king covered in orc graffiti (much like mudshits in Europe are doing), while liberals today applaud that shit.

The film is literally about a bunch of different races who want to protect their own independent cultures against the unrelenting destruction of globalism, it's definitely anti liberal

>the American definition of "liberal"

>>a bunch of white guys
still different races senpai

liberals used to be against globalism until Soros paid them shekels to be for it

If they don't invite refugees to stick the tip of their dick in their anus to wake them up every morning they aren't true liberals

I'm LITERALLY shaking.

Race is a social construct.

>tfw never received a paycheck from Soros

BvS aka the Trump of comic book movies

Here's the thing: the tumblrtards, which more often than not tend to be leaning to the left, bitch about every member of the Fellowship being white and male. They don't look at them as different races/species, they just see white males.

I remember seeing some shit posted on /tg/ years ago about a different cast, how Gandalf was suddenly brown, Frodo was a tranny and so on.

>representations of Anglos, Germanics, Celts, Nordics all team up to defeat niggers

>he actually believes that he has never received a paycheck from Soros

who were the Celts?

Maybe the prequels and OT, but not now

>multi-racial
>all white

Umm, really? That's not diversity. That's white privilege.

>thinking whites are a sole race
My inner 19th century european laughs at you

Literally Race Wars: The Movie

N-NANI

but in usa where every white person is just "white" racially and don't have their own culture or past

Perfect.

>what are american jews, irish, germans and italians
That's a made up meme poor white americans came with to pretend they still had something more than mere niggers

In the spirit of that movie and actor

Anything anime. A lefty's brain simply cannot comprehend a beautiful world with no postmodern nonsense and identity politics shitting things up. Chaste women and men everywhere. Strong moral fiber being the center of stories. It shines too brightly for them.

>old whitey helps an immigrant to find his place in american society and gives him his car

Thank God

>Chaste women and men everywhere
You must be watching some really shitty anime

That he trains to act white.

The word you're looking for is "civilised"

Make Middle Earth White Again

fpbp

Same thing.

Ok you got me

Since when did Sup Forums have a strong moral fibre?

> Immigrate
> Not picking up some behaviors from your native country

Dick move, even in bird culture.

Even cretins can appreciate beauty.

BTFO

>Hobbits= Eastern Europeans. Not very mighty, but the most incorruptible.
>Dwarfs=Anglos. Crafty and productive, but greedy and somewhat mischievous.
>Elves=Nordics. Fair, wise and well-tempered, but they're kinda pussies.
>Humans=Germanics. Very mighty, but also highly corruptible.

Hobbits=Celts

This is so wrong I actually made a disgusted face at your plebeian post while reading.

Never post anything related to LOTR or Tolkien lore ever again.

No Celts, then?

it´s a movie about white men defending their country from foreign hordes and deformed none humans that worship a mass murderer

libs would never understand that

>Eastern Europeans
>most incorruptible

Nigger, most of Eastern Europe is run by corrupt politicians.

not according to liberals otherwise they wouldn´t have complained about "the big diversity problem with the Oscars"

Everything Based Terry has directed

And yet they reject multiculturalism.

fpbp

That's because we're a fairly hateful lot, who openly distrust everyone and everything different than us. Still doesn't make us incorruptible, when our own countries are shitholes.

>liberals will understand a movie about 9 white guys exterminating an entire race

they can barely get along with their basically identical neighbors, actual foreign cultures is asking too much of them

Has anybody ever thought Breaking Bad was "terrifying"?

it's edgy for soccer moms

What anime are you watching?

The average harem anime has everybody but the mc be a total slut constantly getting gropped.

Malick should have directed the LOTR trilogy. It would be nine hours of the camera following Frodo and grass shots.

>"Frodo, throw the ring into the fire!"
>VO: "This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?"
>Roll credits

>he doesn't receive soros shekels to be leftist
how's it like being a liberal for free, loser?

meant for

It's disgusting, isn't it? No wonder Trump got elected. Americans are glorifying stupidity instead of trying to expose him and laughing at him.

>you a Muslim sympathizer boy?
>eh I don't really care about them as long as they don't blow stuff up
>FUCKING LIBERAL
>ok

Then why do the Brexit shitters have issues with Polish dudes?

You have to go back.

But they're white

>poles
>white

Sith are obviously the good side

>liberal delusion

*cut to dying dinosaur*

The elves are totally celtic
>the Noldor are based on the Tuatha Dé Danann in the Lebor Gabála Érenn, and their migratory nature comes from early Irish/Celtic history.[8] John Garth has also referenced the Tuatha Dé Danann in suggesting Tolkien was essentially rewriting Irish fairy traditions.

I thought dwarfs were just jews

Hobbits, obviously

>liberals won't like this movie
>several liberals say they like this movie
>lmao deluded

>and so on

I WNAT KEKZÊK OFF OF TV

Reminder that Tolkien was a stuffy liberal academic who vocally opposed apartheid, fascism, Nazi "race-doctrine," and anti-semetism.

Reminder that Tolkien lived through the trenches. He wasn't just some stuffy liberal academic. He survived the Great War.

>I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White. ― From a Valedictory Address to the University of Oxford in 1959

>The treatment of colour nearly always horrifies anyone going out from Britain, & not only in South Africa. Unfort[unately], not many retain that generous sentiment for long. ― Letter 61 — Written to Christopher Tolkien who was stationed in South Africa during World War II

>Thank you for your letter... I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware noone (sic) of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. ― Letter 30 (Tolkien's unsent response to his German publishers; a more neutral version was ultimately sent)

>Its a LOTR is an allegory episode

>I must say that the enclosed letter from Rutten & Loening is a bit stiff. Do I suffer this impertinence because of the possession of a German name, or do their lunatic laws require a certificate of arisch origin from all persons of all countries? ... Personally I should be inclined to refuse to give any Bestätigung (although it happens that I can), and let a German translation go hang. In any case I should object strongly to any such declaration appearing in print. I do not regard the (probable) absence of all Jewish blood as necessarily honourable; and I have many Jewish friends, and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine. ― Letter 29 — Tolkien's German publishers had asked whether he was of Aryan origin

The fuck. Anime is literally filled with "degeneracy." Sailor Moon had lesbians before people in the West start screaming for LGBT inclusivity

bump

You don't know any liberals, do you?

Meanwhile...

Christ. How do these people get by everyday?

>Elves are all black
>Thorin looks nothing like a dwarf, is an elf instead
>Boromir's a woman
>Galadriel in general
>turned Gandalf into the magical negro stereotype

These fucks are delusional.