You know you've been watching too much Parks and Rec when you glance at an imaginary camera at social functions when...

You know you've been watching too much Parks and Rec when you glance at an imaginary camera at social functions when someone says or does something odd

Why don't you people put any effort into these anymore?

Until this summer gone I was living with my best friend and had been for 4 years. We basically did everything together including watching a shit load of TV.

In basically every situation we'd cast a glance at each other if something was weird, or if what was happening was stupid or whatever.
I got so used to it that now he's not around I do the glance at thin air and I've started to feel like a Parks and Rec character too...

Met up with him for the first time in months a few weeks ago and found out he'd been doing the same thing.

I miss my bro Sup Forums...

Post Leslie's fat ass in tight pants

Dude she's attractive but she ain't got no thi c c c c ass

> I imitate things my favorite sitcoms do
This is why we need to make suicide booths a reality

I used to be unable to hold eye contact when making facial expressions in conversation so i'd look to the side and do a face. This was before The Office too so I couldn't pass it off as doing a Jim face.

Parks and Rec is a market tested, coldly calculated attempt to duplicate the success of the Office. It is a vapid, saccharine meal meant for the most base and tasteless consumer. Maudlin characterization and empty plots about nothing that are nothing and less to nothing substantial. A complete waste of time. Fuck Parks and Recreation.

I hope you are talking about the original UK version because the spin-off Americans call ``The Office'' is in literally no way more deep than Parks and Rec (which is a fun show)

certainly has thi c c c thighs

sorry for poor quality, anyone got a better version?

babby wants to succ

>tfw when your best friend is dead and you will never have moments like this with him again
Your post reminded me of good times tho

those thighs

which is your fave Knope? Mine is xmas elf knope

can we get a Sisters 2 for more hot stuff with amy and tina?

I hope you make another bro of bros, user. Make some more good times.

Am I being faceblind again or is she the spitting fucking image of Aiden Starr

they have similar eyebrows i think yes, good enough

You know you're watching too much parks and rec when you're watching parks and rec.

I'm going to start watching it again.
Seen it through like 3 times in 2 years... fucking love it, and I really want April Ludgate... her personality is so fucking hot.
Amy Poeler is perfect as Leslie Knope too.
Everyone's amazing in it.

>dat pantie flash

i was too busy looking for boob when i saw this movie thanks user

skip season 1 and its a great show that is lovely and a nice change to have a show that wants you to smile

you are very welcome, didnt make the webm not that smart. Need a webm of tinas outfit in that scene too and the dance

you posted the webm

fuck making them just save good ones

I don't want to see you posting that gif ever again

Aubrey Plaza hijack.

Post big sister & best parks girl. NOW.

yessir

both are best girls

>All the "ignorant townsfolk" are white, usually older, usually racist/somethingphobic, and always WRONG showing us we should always follow Lesley liberal ways who's always right or at the very least close to right and always good natured unlike evil republicans

Andy was the heart and soul

It's called Jimface.

the perfect plaza

the optimal plaza

no picture is better than this one

maybe this one

no, not this one, but close

I thought Jim Halpert started that

no Tim did

do people find this show funny from here? Amy poehler is a terrible fucking actress. I feel like I'm watching an SNL rehearsal and she's just "tee hee, let me act like a more retarded Steve Carrell" the entire fucking show.

better waifus than Office

so you havent actually seen the show then, unless just the first 6 episodes perhaps?

>Amerifats

watched the entire first season so far. It's a pretty obvious "the office" knockoff. Her line delivery is always stilted and she makes a caricature of herself that she plays in every other fucking thing she's in.

It feels like SNL does the Office, Amy Poehler as Steve Carrell addition

After watching seinfeld religiously I've turned into geroge but I think it's because I'm getting older

youre retarded dude

if you have an ounce of commonly obtained knowledge youd know that S1 was a flop and they revamped the entire thing with S2

actual diehard fans tell people to skip S1 cause its just a lame office ripoff

parks at its peak is s2-4, 5-6 is nice, 7 is all right

Are people expected to maintain 100% eye contact during a conversation? I'll look someone in the eyes for awhile and then look away for a bit and then back, is that weird? I feel like 100% is just a staredown

Maybe the first season or so but they find their footing after that

gonna say i speak for pretty much everyone who loves the show... Fuck the first season!
Just skip it, ignore it. Character traits change going into s2 and the show becomes brilliant about halfway through s2, at the Hunting Trip episode

So then you're agreeing with me? Why am I retarded then? It's derivative fucking tripe and your telling me to endure through more of it to "get to the good parts?"

who's the idiot in this situation?

hnng every time

Holy shit do you neckbeards only talk to other human beings once or twice a year???

not that guy, but lots have already told you that s1 isnt really the show, they dont like it either. And its not to "get to the good parts", its better than good by a fucking mile.
Also the office usa was derivative fucking tripe of the uk show in first season too, most american shows play it safe the first season eg.veep

actually that just means you're kind of a faggot

>who's the idiot in this situation?
You are, nigger. Everyone agrees season one is shit, so what do you do? Watch just season one then get on Sup Forums and bitch about how bad Parks and Rec is.

That would be like reading Lord of the Rings, but only reading "Concerning Hobbits" and saying that the whole book is fucking boring and slow.

while we argue lets keep posting parks hotties

i want more plaza leaks, i only saved a few

Why does everyone hate season 1? Isn't that the one where andy lives in the pit? That was funny as fuck

thats s2, s1 is when he lives in aprils house with his legs in a cast. Andy was still pretty funny in s1

Rashida Jones is wildly, WILDLY overrated

Debate me

They weren't an exact copy of the office in season 1.

DUDE AWKWARDNESS AND STUTTERING LMAO

Season two also wasn't great. I don't think it gets good until Ben and Chris show up.

You have shit taste and your mother was likely born on a dirt floor.

who is watching legion just for more aubrey?

Yum

andy lives in the pit during season 1. him and ann break up after he lies to her about the timeline for getting his casts off iirc.

there's that episode in season 1 where ann and mark are having dinner and they invite andy in from the pit.

>"i've lost my bird, I need a permit to put up signs"
>"okay let me just find the form"
>"there's no time! He can fly!"

the residents of pawnee were some of the best side/recurring characters

i think that's why the show is actually good

pawnee/its residents was/were really good.

who was the best guest star? Sam Elliot as other Ron

she's such an attention whore. i love it.

he was great in those couple of episodes, honestly can't think of any others that come close

was going to say kathryn hahn but guess she was more of a recurring star?? Paul Rudd?
and more aubrey because why not

ah yeah, rudd was great as newport. can't believe i forgot about him

According to my ex-girlfriend my personality is a combination of Ben and Ron from Parks and Rec. Don't know how I should interpret it though

It grows on you, it's very comfy

Jenny Slate as Jean-Ralphio's sister. That was the first time I'd seen her in anything and she's funny as fuck

Best girl

Nobody cares fag.

I like her in Angie Tribeca

is that based Wynn Duffy

you just know megan and offerman get real dirty under the sheets

check out her film obvious child, more mature but still funny as fuck
Still laugh about her MONEY PLEASE! line in parks

anybody got a webm of this scene, so many upskirts

waffle knope is cutest

Not best, but YES... fucking YES.
Nasty.

dont let this thread die guys. Also this year was when s7 was set, wow did they miss the mark on a lot of those predictions

is Poehler the hottest milf out there?

>Knope didn't commit suicide when Hillary lost
out of character desu

>mfw i have a crew of friends and we can all emote entire conversations to each other through subtle looks and glances
>theres always a subtle meta-conversation of judgment, roasting and shaming being carried on over the surface level gathering

>Ron, the white self-sustaining alpha male and dominant personality, is always right
>Knope is only functioning at her best when Ron sits her down, reigns her in and gets her focused

it's like Archie Bunker syndrome all over again

>UKcucks

the message of the show is we are all at our best when we work together and listen, for every time leslie is right ron is right too

the scene with ron reading poetry is one of the best

The Saperstein family was usually pretty great, even better when Henry Winkler showed up.

The Tammy episodes were usually hilarious, too.

is brooklyn nine nine worth a watch if you loved parks?

A lot of the sappier moments fell flat in later seasons, but this was a nice scene.

i agree, nothing matches season 3 and 4 but this, the ron and leslie centirc episode and the finale hit perfectly

I liked Parks, and I like Nine Nine. It gives me this warm fuzzy feeling when watching, and doesn't try to be overly cynical like most shows do.

Also Boyle best boy