When does Game of Thrones get good?

When does Game of Thrones get good?

On episode 6 and shit has been meh for a while

Y'all told me this was as good as golden age berserk

Season 2 is pure kino

Never, it actually never becomes good

>as good as golden age Berserk
The first season maybe. It goes to shit after that.

It gets good in s2 at some point, varries from person to person, then it turns into feminist garbage in s4 and only gets more feminist as time goes on.

Currently all major leaders save 2 are womyn including these desert women that are utterly retarded. Anyway the womyn are planning to kill the two remaining patriarchal oppressors and replace them with victimized womyn.

I'm not kidding either. That's how the last season ended, with sea dyke teleporting across the ocean to secure an alliance with meessa meessa and Salsa getting all jealous at her infinitely more competent bastard half brother.

They literally had a scene last season of a undicked (castrated) male protagonist crying and whining to his sister about how crappy he is and how awesome her vagina was.

Golden Age Berserk is generic boring "I win" medieval fantasy.

Berserk only gets good when Guts is hunting down apostles and being chased by the church with Skull Knight showing up every now and then to be an enigmatic cunt.

>Berserk only gets good when Guts is hunting down apostles and being chased by the church with Skull Knight showing up every now and then to be an enigmatic cunt.

Nah old berserk was far better and i don't know where you got this "i win" shit when guts literally lost nearly everything.

Berserk now is just boring shounen power shit and guts using berserker mode with no real consequences

>likes Edgeserk
>has shit taste in fantasy
Checks out

Anybody with any semblance of taste knows how shit Game of Thrones is. Who the fuck told you to watch this trite? Sup Forums sure as shit didn't, faggot.

Game of Thrones is a poorly written schlock shitfest that only appeals to tumblrwhales and edgy pathetic numales.

>Golden age of Berserk sucks
>The literal worst arc is much much better!

Game of Thrones is good until season 5, then it turns to liquid shit.

Berserk is amazing throughout. Your favourite arc is subjective.

>Golden Age Berserk is generic boring "I win" medieval fantasy.

Everybody knows Millennium Falcon is the best arc.
Those that don't agree tend to be the ones who claim Berserk went downhill once it got less rapey

>generic medieval powerplay with an invincible leader making all the right choices because the author demands it is the best arc

No.

Berserker armour Guts has consequences, but I was more referring to black swordsman guts.

Berserk gets a bad rap for being edgy, it just has a shit fanbase that loves the gore and rape for its own sake

Berserk is actually very idealistic, it just doesn't have illusions about the way the world works

I can believe it.

Aren't they revisiting the Eclipse now? Berserk getting a bit dark again.

>Berserk is actually very idealistic, it just doesn't have illusions about the way the world works

lol.

Around episode 7 or 8 is when shit starts to go down. I had to force myself to watch that far but once things got rolling I was hooked.

>Berserk 2016

What went wrong?

>lol.

fuck off pleb, you don't understand the story or what it's trying to convey.

Finish s1. Something happens towards the end that might make you appreciate it more

lol.

You need to watch more anime.

Yeah I really need to watch more moe moe slice of life uguu kawaii panty shit

>he still has narrow-vision of what anime actually is

You need to watch more anime. The moe uguu panty kawaii shit is meant to keep outsiders away from the core material.

It works well.

>bringing up anime when talking about berserk

Berserk has to be up there for "history of worst adaptations" manga ever, not a very good basis for an arguement

Because of the quality of the source material, art-wise, most studios would be afraid to adapt. The ones that do seem to fuck it up so hard though.

The 1997 adaptation was fine though, it was just done on a shoestring budget which doesn't really fit the Berserk artstyle.

The music was legitimately great

>Berserker armour Guts has consequences

No it doesn't

>he gets injured if uses it to much but don't worry he'll sleep it off

Blackswordsman guts is the worst guts

all he did was kill shit and with no interesting dialouge, conviction arc guts was far more interesting than him

When the best character, and rightful king, enters the fray. Pic related.

>no interesting dialogue
I agree with the sleeping shit off part, without puck anyways.

But seeing him turn into what he was hunting metaphorically was interesting. And seeing how much hate he truly had for demons and the like. The entire segment with The Count was amazing, bar-none.

To say you don't like it is one thing, and fine. But to say the entire arc is shit period, that's just being "stop liking what i don't like!!!1!" tier

What was the significance of this?

Catharsis for the readers

>And seeing how much hate he truly had for demons and the like.

Meh, none of that made me care for his character besides wanting to know why he had strong hatred for griffith apostle. You call golden age generic but the first 3 volumes of berserk was as generic you could get from a dark medieval fantasy series.

>But seeing him turn into what he was hunting metaphorically was interesting

Yeah until you realize you're gonna see him resolve any hard demon fights by jumping in too his powersuit consistently and never see him actually try to handle things with his own human power and be conscious about it

>When does Game of Thrones get good?
It never does

Season 1 is kind of watchable. But it all goes down hill from there.