Do people wave flags outside their homes in your country?

Do people wave flags outside their homes in your country?

México
Sometimes

all the time

Independence day, such as your pic, doesn't count

No. If you do it here people call you a fascist.

never

Mostly attention whores.

Your house isn't an embassy. Respect the flag it's a national and state symbol, not a decoration.

You're not serious are you, manolo?

Nope.

only during national days and world cups every four years.

He is. It's a social suicide, not even memeing.

There's a whole bloc in my town inhabited entirely by Norwegian people, and they all hang their nation's flag on their balconies

Yes obviously.

The only place I've ever seen where people display their flags more than the US is Thailand.

Hehe why aren't you rich like Belgium/Switzerland/Monaco, my little furry friend?

This. Op is a faggot.

I hope at least Andalusians are not cucks, eh?

No, and it's a very tacky way to show patriotism.

It's fairly common here and some towns put them on the light poles. Union Jacks, Acadian flags, and American flags are also very common, rarely one sees the old red ensign.

Canada is the same in this regard

Sadly I'm not. In Spain any public display of patriotism other than when our National team participates in an international competition is associated with far-right politics in people's mind.

Yeah, all the time. I also see the occasional Union Jack, with the American one popping out in front of hotels and at baseball games.

Furry?

W-what's wrong with the amount of hair on my body? I-is it not normal?

No, not usually. Some working class plebs do.

But that's fokken retarded, why then murricans can do it and everyone is cool with it? Hell, even a fucking leaf can do it and nobody will say a thing.

>Union Jack
Interesting. I'm guessing the Quebecoise display French flags instead?

It's for real. Since the flag didn't change that much from the franco dictatorship it's not socially accepted to wear / fly the spanish flag if there is a excuse for it (football match, or something)

I had never seen as many Union Jacks in my life as when I went to Belfast. It was crazy.
Maybe is just a Norther Ireland thing tho.

>be a useless drunkard who tries to scam the state out of money every way you can
>hey at least I bought flag, so I'm still a patriot

Andalusians haven't elected a single not leftist goverment for their whole 30 years of autonomy.

Nah, I just thought i'd taunt you a lil bit.

Because of muh manlet dictator boogeyman. It's ridiculous.

There's no place for me to seek refuge then. The west won't give a shit about ethnic russians when Russia collapses. Again. Well, at least it's not Somalia.

Yeah, people in Norn Ireland are very serious about their flags.

very common in most non-apartment suburban areas and the countryside.

Yes. I live in a small town, and most of the houses on my street have the BG flag outside waving.

The fuck, there's plenty where I live and in Andalusia, wich is the community I visit the most

Long story short, people wrongly associate it with Franco's dictatorship because he brought back the traditional design of the flag that had been changed during The Second Spanish Republic. Basically they can't get over something that they didn't even live lol.

So, if I get it right the so-called city people of Norway are culturless fucks who like American "culture" and wish they'd lived in California, and the countryside folks are mostly patriotic? Your cunt is butiful btw, gib oil

Why is Bulgaria so shit brah? Really, looks like some northernmost Russian town.

How many people are this retarded? What's wrong with Franco btw, do they wish commies had won or something? Never did I think that spaniards are fond of a little jewish invention called gulag.

Not really uncommon to see this

No, they stick with the Québec or Acadie flag, I can't recall ever seeing a French flag.
The Union Jack is still used for a lot of reasons, chief among them is that it's still one of Canada's official national flags.

rural places wave the flag outside of their homes all the time. city folks usually only on certain occasions, like the day of the constitution

Maybe in cucked Madrid. Not in Castille though

kek I'm from Burgos.

Every morning after brushing your teeth, you should give a salute to the Bulgarian flag for giving you language and culture.

Nah, QCs hate the French, it's not like the anglos with the UK at all.

>Turkish rape baby
>Language and culture
In this case, every morning before taking a piss you should be kissing ussr flag. For not selling your tiny shithole to Turkey.

Tiny shithole that gave you language and culture.

I think that respect for or love if the UK is at the bottom of a list of reasons the Union Jack is flown so often. It's to do with loyalists, law, staunch monarchists, the commonwealth, history, tradition, etc, much more than for concern over the UK.

In the states, yes

I've never seen it in Mexico though

Whatever makes you sleep at night, Mohammad.

Well, now you see Mexico in your country. Jejejejeejejejejejejejejeje

Rarely and most of them are racists.

65% of your country is pretty racist, so I take it it's socially acceptable?

Yeah. I see it quite often.

No that's racist

>yurop

Soy Mexicano pendejo

Y tu mama tambien, panchita-buritta-carmelita

Multiple houses in my street have it right now.

But it's protocol to only fly the flag on special occasions, like when a member of the royal family has their birthday.

That's not true . 95% of us are not racist

>y-your mom is mexican too

Russian bantz

But you sure are jew haters. That's a good thing, Pondopulus.

This, although I'm starting to see flags out of the blue in some places lately

Nah, that was a reference. "Y tu mama tambien" look it up dude it's a movie. Mexican movie. I thought mexicans were smarter than other sudacas.

Patriotism is shit, and should be abolished. If a president says that he will sell my country to China, I will vote for him.

only for world cup

Flag
No

Only on bestgore videos flags are present, seriously, it's funny, I never saw a house with a fag, but on best gore videos, always there's a fucking flag.

Sometimes,specially in the national hollydays (25/5 and 9/7)

Lad, I'm not going to recognize a common phrase as a reference to a film

If I lived in some Latin American shithole n8 I'd be indifferent too.

Its a fucking title man. You're too dumb for a proud white country like America. You'd be better off in Baja California. I'd book a ticket for you.

Oye ruso Quiero comer tu mama
A ver a que sabrá?

Most of us don't give a fuck about Jews and in many places we built memorials in the memory of the ww2 victims . To be

my neighbor has one right now where i can see it

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

To be honest Jews were the definition of capitalism

Oye Griego, Como ustedes inventaron ser maricon, quiero comer a tu papá.

Pic! wigger.

Literally front yard at the barbecue I'm at

Photo will probably upload sideways but still

this

Dutch people love to make everything orange. Which is always in fashion.

Only on designated flag days. The rest of the year those that have a flag pole may use a pennon.

Tell that to your countrymen that immigrate here. They hang out the full flag every day of the year

Colonisers follow a different set of rules

No. It's not that people are ashamed or anything but there's so few people who actually like or gives a fuck about France the only time you see the flag it's in sports and stuff

Why would somebody immigrate from Norway to Sweden?

Reclaiming western Sweden one apartment building at a time huh? Smart

Cheaper living. Also western Sweden is pretty much the same as Norway

>Also western Sweden is Norway
ftfy

You're not leaving Sweden, m8? Are you ok there?

I'm fine for now. But there are more and more immigrants here like every day so I definately have to move to another town in a few years

wow, so you guys are like Germans?

Where do you even live? Do you live very close to the border?

Meant for:

Lusasken

I'm from Valladolid :D

They're even more cucked than krauts, they even removed the lyrics from their anthem so it wouldn't offend anyone.

no... they don't?

waveing flag outside my home... pshhh... who does that?

Sometimes you see them, but it's pretty rare. There aren't many parts of the country where people are more attached to Italy itself than their own city/region. We only pur flags on public buildings and sometimes in central streets to make some atmosphere for the tourists.