Leave the stanks to me

leave the stanks to me

He looked shook on that last shot of him tonight.

>the astros will have no choice but to put their season in the hands of charlie morton by starting him in game 7 of the ALCS

maybe keuchel on 3 days rest

>3 days rest

Yanks in a blow out.

BASED

Badluck Boosy?

They could start McCullers, he pitched pretty well against us. This series is still far from over, but hey, that's playoff baseball.

Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but the Yankees offense has taken apart every "ace" they have seen for the second time.

name one pitcher who shut down the stanks as hard as verlander's first game

I can't take him seriously after seeing his penis. Also seeing his ass which was bigger than Kate Upton's

Keuchel his whole career before now

postseason

Keuchel in Game 1, 0 runs on 4 hits vs. 1 run on 5 hits

7IP, still doesn't matter cause verlander is gonna throw a perfect game

He looked shook at the end today, we'll see

>ywn wake up next to kate upton, your child growing insider her

why even live?

Why? Because there are women in this world who don't have bodies that look like a punching bag with tits.

A lot of famous women are overrated but she's genuinely gorgeous, stop being a faggot.

>kate upton
>gorgeous

>get publicly exposed for cheating on her
>she still stays
How does he do it?

that's gorgeous homie

and upton's body is nice when she's in shape which she was the last time i saw an image of her

you must have low standards.

fuck off moron

>being this assmad about an average looking girl with big tits

>this was 5 years ago
I feel so old

she got fat.. but shes back in shape. you lose again

She's just so average. Really poor body other than her tits, and her face is nothing special.

>so average
she really isnt.. you can argue shes not supermodel potential tho

Pretty much this. Still would tho if I wasn't muhrried.

He's not gonna do shit when the Lastros can't even score a fucking run. It's over.

No it's not, the Astros will be at home against Sevy who's been good but no Tanaka this postseason, and who's a fastball pitcher, which the Astros love, and Verlander pitched a gem last time with practically no run support; he's shown that he can do it. The Yankees have learned a bit since then, it'll be interesting to see what happens. It won't be over until 3 outs in the bottom of the 9th with a Yankee lead.

that's some in-depth analysis

His huge benis and natty chadness.

>tfw you have a bigger penis than he does
Feels gucci

im a disastro fanboy, and shit is looking bleak because our offense is non-existent. but this series is not over like the media/stankee fans seem to believe

big time. his h-town fantasy is over, he's like "get me out of here"
he was the only one, the ONLY one without the stink on him. yuli tried but eventually he succumbed too. after the line of shaken zombies trudging past furburger in the dugout tonight... zero chance astros make the world series

i went in-depth on your mom last night boi

lemme tell youse guys something your fuckin stupid

FUCK YOU

She has the body shape of a refrigerator. Big tits and a slightly above average face doesn't make up for it.

>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER
>MEMELANDER
MEMELANDER

As long as that fridge with the fat tities gives him a good fuck tonight the asstros will be ok

>threw 124 pitches vs the Yankees
>has to face the Yankees five days later

The Yankees have systematically worn down and beaten every elite starter the second time they faced them in five days or less.

Didi will hit 2 homers off verlander.