You had one job houston

You had one job houston

I'm numb to the idea Yankees are going to win another championship after the Mets 2 seasons of being above .500

>mest

We should’ve won that series against KC. Too bad d’arnaud, cespedes, duda, and Murphy and fucking familia frolapsed and became shit. And the wild card game was bullshit. Literally one game and it was a loss anyway. And thanks to how piss poor our medical staff was, Matt Harvey had his career ruined by piss

I'm doing this harder than I've ever done it before
>mest

It's more likely that this Mets team will be torn asunder before they win a championship.

soon

This mets team is done. The amount of idiots in the front office just reeks, and they have to go. I can care less if they promote a punch utley night for whatever reason, but I want to see a better team on the field.

As a Mets fan, I no longer understand the reasons for hating the Yankees besides jealousy. They have a competent front office and an owner that wants to win. We don't. How is that the Yankees' fault?

Simple:They drafted better players and they developed better then us. Also, health

I already root for the Isles. Thank fuck I became a Yankees fan instead of rooting for the second incompetent NY blue-and-orange team.

> maybe santana can shut down the yan-
> maybe kluber can shut down the yan-
> maybe keuchel can shut down the yan-
> maybe kershaw can shut down the yan-

You forget that the Mest were literally created for people who hate the Yanks after the Gnats and Doyers went Manifest Destiny?

It's in the DNA of team.

what went wrong lads

Yankees are .500 at home during the regular season.

Houston has been outstanding at home, even in years when they didn't make the playoffs.

Two days off.

Let do this.

I root for both. Suicide is always an option but I stay, hoping there’s a reward

Murphy leaving us and cespedes jumping into the stands for a foul ball. Also, familia imploding against the royals fucked him over. And I guess that 23-5 game

>what went wrong

And they're gonna do it bruh. Even if they didn't the fucking doyers will

>And they're gonna do it

Apologize

>le strikeout man

Remember how the Yankees were """bad""" and rebuilding the past few years?

They haven't had a losing season since 1992.

trips and CC Sabathia hits a home run in the World Series

Were any of you watching the 2009 World Series, when Andy Pettite hit an RBI single? That's one of my favorite baseball memories

Don't you mean 10rbis in the postseason man. How many does Altuve have?

Idk I don't watch baseball

Who's the most based Yankee pitcher?

I find it funny that Mets fans care this much about the Yankees and Yankees fans couldn't give less of a shit about the Mets.

Victory is so much sweeter when you've known nothing but suffering. Its like the difference between losing your virginity and a chronic masturbator's dryheaves after his 8th fap of the day.

>One Houston player

Does Justin Turner have orange pubes?

Letting Murphy go and keeping our incompetent trainers even though players have been getting ridiculous injuries for about a decade.

The Phillies really blew that series, but the Yankees were the best team in baseball that year.

Without a doubt. How many gingers have ever been in his position, as the most feared player in the playoffs?

Why do you hate us? In was rooting for you guys the last two years. You're like a little brother it's family. I'd rather see the WS come to NY at the end of the day

Because Yankees fans are typically the dumb scumbags of the Long Island and NYC area.

>Hurr everyone sucks but us go Yankees!
>Who's your favorite player?
>U-uh Jeter *goes back to doing heroin*

the dodgers have never won a pennant in my lifetime

You guys are assholes who constantly boast and only follow the team when they’re in the postseason. Most yankee “fans” I know couldn’t tell you shit about the team except for muh rings or RE2PECT. Yankee fans are the biggest bandwagoners across all sports desu

fake news

Playoff baseball is the only baseball worth watching. Regular seasons should be cut down to 120 games at most.

Could be worse

82 games desu

injuries and injuries and more injuries

>tfw hometown player is on the yankees instead of the mets

go to queens Todd pls

>you now remember that the mets had daniel murphy and justin turner on the same team
>turner becomes a star after leaving and murph leaves after becoming a star
>mets still shit

idiots. there should be no regular season.

30 team ploff?

there should be a round robin tournament. break the 30 teams up into 6 groups of 5. the teams each play the other team 4 times at home and 4 times away. the 6 group winners qualify for the knockout round and the 2 best second place teams qualify as well. group winners are seeded 1-6 and the second place teams are seeded 7-8. the knockout rounds are best of 5.

do two tournaments per year one in the spring and another in the fall. the summer is for exhibitions and trades etc. the two winners of the yearly tournaments face each other at the end of the year in a best of 5 series. if the same team wins both tournaments they are declared the champion without needing to have a playoff

that gives us around 100 games per year across both tournaments.

I like your autism

th-thanks

Houston is still winning this series

Because not becoming a Yankee fan is my greatest regret.

>houston not btfo'ing yankees at home

Don't worry Mets fans, at least the 2018 NHL Winter Classic is going to be played at CITI FIELD.