Sup Forums, is white privilege a meme? What else could explain this?

Sup Forums, is white privilege a meme? What else could explain this?

No mugshot released yet? Zimmerman had a mugshot from like 2005 used when he killed trayvon, they took a mugshot the night he killed trayvon though

It is, but it also isnt, its like Millhouse

Crap like this is really aggravating though

shit a local sheriff was arrested in florida like 2(?) months ago.

No ones fucking seen the mugshot, all they use is one of his professional photos.

homeless aren't people 2bh

It's called hot female privilege.

Be honest. Wouldn't any of you choose to become black just to have a better chance at getting into college or a job? The vast majority of colleges and companies still have mostly white people. And society in general just likes you better if you're white. Just look at pol for instance.

The only people that have a right to complain about acceptance rates are mediocre white people who have nothing to contribute to society anyways.

o im askin

It's not a complaint about the blatant institutionalized discrimination against whites, I doubt many white people really care, it's a complaint about the blacks who still insist that they are being "kept down" or "oppressed".

They're not. The system is literally rigged in their favour. That they're too stupid to succeed despite it is not the white people's fault.

I think the idea is to show how even pretty people can be horrible.

It's all about the media trying to hype a story. What's more interesting to the mass public? A run of the mill girl in a mugshot or a girl that most people would envy?

The media is always painting the picture to create as much controversy as possible. It's hard to believe that people don't see it.

You should ask Shaun King about white privilege. Hes a white dude pretending to be a black dude. He gets white privilege and affirmative action at the same time.

But is it really? Black people generally don't have access to the same kind of education as white people or have unstable family/living situations, so it's not surprising that they'll have lower test scores. Also there are far less black applying to positions compared to whites. The system still favors white people. It's just that shitty white people get nothing in the end. The same will happen to blacks once affirmative action saturates the market with black people.

Won't that then imply that only white people can be pretty?

>paying attention to Shaun King

lol liberal cumshitters.

This wanna-be nigger conveniently ignores this

Not our fault that niggers still manage to look like degenerate thugs in their graduation photos

I cummed here to pos this

Yeah the media portrayed Dylan Roof so well, didn't they

niggers are so stupid

OP's pic had some credibility. This is full blown retardation.

Wow. Is he..is he not aware that most rocket launches are for useful things like, you know, communications satellites? Or that several of NASA's highest admins are women? That NASA and other space-oriented groups and companies are very "if you can do the job we dgaf" about whether you're a black or a woman or whatever? I mean, wow, he basically just outed himself as deeply ignorant and petty. And further, uh, rockets are shaped that way FOR A REASON. Does he think that engineers chose that shape for its dickishness? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, bucko.

Biology favors white people. Black father's acting like chimps and abandoning their kids isn't a system.

>Black people generally don't have access to the same kind of education as white people
Nonsense, there are many working class white people that do not have the financial resources for high quality education.

>or have unstable family/living situations
Their own fault.

>so it's not surprising that they'll have lower test scores
This is a wrong assumption. Studies show that while there are certainly differences in performance and financial background, lower class whites perform far better than lower class blacks.

>Also there are far less black applying to positions compared to whites.
Again, through no fault but their own. Having blacks in certain positions should not, in itself, be the goal. Social mobility regardless of race or ethnicity should be the goal of policy. Working class whites are left behind and routinely discriminated against under affirmative action policies and thus feel more resentment towards blacks, damaging social cohesion.

You mean the guy who shot people in church? Like multiple ones? Should he have been portrayed positively somehow?

What do you expect, whites make up the citizenry of a nation, have built it from it's foundations, created it's laws and government.

Of course there should be white privilege in a white nation.

Remove whites and their sense of enterprise and self promotion and pic related will always result.

So is he white or a spic?

>my life revolves around my inferiority complex
Why is it every nigger has a literal elementary school photo used?

he's part black, i think. He claims he was bullied relentlessly for having slightly curly hair when he was young. He is literally the least black black person i've ever seen. I mean damn.

Based toothpaste

White privilege is a scapegoat/last resort effort for people that are unsuccessful in life & use it to blame us white people for their mediocrity. They're jealous as fuck of our achievements in history & modern day bullshit & therefore have to pin it on us because, somehow, it's our fault.

Because there isn't an existing mugshot?

He's 100% white, like Rachel Dolezal. Pic related, his dad on the right.

How the fuck has this WHITE GUY not been absolutely blasted right off the fucking internet by now? I don't get it. Who is paying attention to him?

hang on, I can't find the source on him ever saying this, I think this is bullshit. I should have known better to respond at all before checking it out.

>tfw San Diegan

Santee is the the white trash/tweaker county DESU

>too stupid to understand the ancient meme of Sex Sells
Why did Casey Anthony's trivial bullshit trial get so much attention? Same answer...

Nah, I reckon he's crypto

from a publishing perspective, i think it's an interesting & attention grabbing story that a young blonde girl committed a murder.

To enhance this story, the publishers chose a more attractive picture than the typical mugshot as this is more suited to the narrative.

>Woman.

There's your answer.

He deleted his tweets, he also said basically the same thing about guns until anons digged up how he said he had a gun on way older tweets, then the liberal weenie went on a tweet deleting spree. Some were screencapped/archived, look for them on the archives.

lol, I'm blacker than him and I don't claim to be MUH OPPRESSED AFRICAN. He's a phony taking advantage of SJW retards, even BLM cucks don't want to have anything to do with him.

THEY DIDNT TAKE A MUGSHOT SHE SHOT HERSELF AFTERWARDS YOU STUPID NIGGER

>giving a fuck about homeless people

more people should kill them desu; useless leaches

whats crypto?

White privilege, male privilege, and other assorted privileges SJWs whine about aren't real. What is real is class privilege. If you are rich black athlete that beats his wife or a singer that diddles kids you get a slap on the wrist. If you are poor, uneducated white trash you get fucked by the justice system just like street niggers.

They can only lie so far before its beyond belief...