Thoughts?

Thoughts?

It was fun.

it was fun.

How will they nerf him for Avengers?

He's the most powerful super hero out of all of them. He can reverse time and do whatever the fuck he wants.

DUDE CGI LMAO

Was pretty boring but cool effects

The most paint-by-the-numbers Marvel film to date, the actors felt wasted on their roles, and Benedict's American accent was terrible at times. 6/10.

It was okay. The CGI was distracting in a lot of places, although done well. Villains didn't feel threatening at all. Acting was all over the place and the fight scenes seemed too low key for the power they were supposedly dealing with. Funny in a lot of places. Overall, a C+

>State that main character has some innate ability to use magic because it comes easier to him than others
>Never justify this

????

GRISTINE!

This. I was watching it wondering why I wasn't liking Cumberbatch in this, and I think a lot of it was the accent and how over the top he was.

prove that disney marvel is trash.

even antman was better than this boring piece of shit. cumberbatch just cant carry a movie. you could watch imitation game and get the exact same performance.

It's a shame that bargainposting never became a thing

by nerfing

>YOU
>ARE
>THE
>CHOSEN
>ONE

it was for a while, just doesn't have as much lasting appeal as baneposting.

What is there to justify? You just gave the explanation for it.

Everyone has natural talents that make certain activities easier for them than they might be for other people. It just so happens that he has a natural gift for magic. Just like Iron Man is gifted in science, Captain America is a natural leader and man of conscience, etc.

Strange and TTSP are honestly the only things with him in that I enjoyed.

It's more of a soulless marvel film then any of them

>the last hitb was nearly two weeks ago

Too much kung fu, not enough magic.

Distinguishing between kung fu and magic is folly. Why do you think all the magicians/kung fuans of the world know kung fu/magic?

Pretty good. Top tier Marvel under GotG and Ant-Man, better than Russos honestly. A decent, self-contained film. Beautiful effects, clever ending rather than another ticking timebomb or laser beam to the sky.

He was great in channel zero.

He'll say something like "it's not my job to handle this because it's not related to the magic realm" and then proceed to do fuck-all except maybe giving some insight or appearing at the last moment to save everyone's ass, though that one is unlikely.

Here ya go

Dartanha, I'm here for a negotiation.

>eternal almighty entity
>gets so angry at having to kill the same guy more than a handful of times that he literally can't deal with it anymore

Other than that, pretty meh

>almighty

No, he was trapped. That was a plot point.

If Dormammu I have come to bargain was in a DC film our great grandchildren's children would still meme it 2000 years from now.

When Marvel does it its a respectable plot point that showed how Doctor Strange was smarter than the big boss and we shall never speak of it past December and the meme instantly died.

It doesn't really specify how long they were in that timeloop. Strange could've been there for centuries. And even still, Dormamu had no prior concept of time, this was his first time ever experiencing impatience or being held captive in his own realm. It was probably pretty fucking intolerable for a timeless eternal almighty entity.

worst marvel quips in a long time

that, and strange's personality was literally just tony stark playing a surgeon

>Not Gregory House

off yourself

More like Sherlock plays a surgeon
Tony isn't as serious

good torrent pls?

>Dr Strange accidentally kills a man trying to kill him
>refuses to help anyone anymore because of the blow to his conscience
>eventually talked into it for the greater good and saving the world
>Tony Stark kills a bunch of people trying to kill him
>becomes Iron Man to kill even more

It's still stupid, in the end it comes down to a battle of will. The one who can go at it longer before giving up wins, and we're suposed to believe a human who just learned magic a few weeks ago somhow has a stronger will than an inmmortal almaghty entity that's been around god knows for how long

So, the one who came from a universe ruled by time and waiting and impatience and had lived with it his entire life had a higher capacity for tolerating it than the creature who had literally never experienced anything remotely like it before?

WAT A SUPRIZE

No user, Dormammu had to deal with time, but Strange had to deal with endless torture. now tell me again how he had lived through that and was used to it

>be near omnipotent magic god
>conquer whole realities for shits and giggles
>sense a mortal encroaching on my plane of existence
>amused enough for the rarity to personally stamp him out
>get stuck in a "time loop"
>call upon infinity to destroy him and escape, but cannot
>millions upon millions of dimensions that I was invading simultaneously, unfathomable eons of plots and machinations - all stopped for eternity by this one lowly mortal
>mortal is smug about it too, he has time to waste, doesn't have the responsibility of literal godhood and ruling over infinite number of dimensions
>the fucking audacity of it, the indignity
>squished the mortal a few hundred times but it's not satisfying or removing the humiliating stain of being a God that's the prisoner of a mortal
>take the fucking bargain to be done with it

>He can reverse time
He was using the infinity stone in the necklace.

Not that user but get your shit together man! This is a simple film. How did Strange live through torture? Time kept resetting.

Who Ssats Dormammu HAD to kill him? A being of such power could easily understand the situations after a few tries and then simply chain Strange into endless undying torture until he gave up

>Spend literally eons on a plan of universal conquest
>A guy is delaying it by a few decades
>"Ugh, too much of a hassle"

>understand the situation
>a guy

It's bigger than all that. It is out of Dormammu's control. Like it or not, he was essentially rendered powerless as he was trapped. As above user said, he'd rather fuck off for now. He will be back.

KEK

why didnt he bring the ancient one back to life with his time bullshit

I'VE COME TO BARGAN

S H I T S T O R Y
M U H V I S U A L S

nice visuals

i thought it was really boring. his training scenes were cool thats about it.

the humour in the movie was cringey af, the only time i chuckled was the wong scene at the end. all the pop music references made me want to shoot myself.

It was fun.

It was candy. Not very filling and certainly not nutritious, but it was good to indulge, and now I've forgotten most of it.

he did the timeloop with his magic clock trinket around his neck. supposedly that brought time to his timeless dimension so he could fuck with him.

he comes in at the very end when the avengers are about to get rekt and rewinds time hooray