TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT

New synopsis and Superbowl preview.

>"Humans and Transformers are at war and Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving the future of both races lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: fugitive Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); nobleman Edmund Burton (Sir Anthony Hopkins); historian Vivian Wembley (Laura Haddock) and Autobot Bumblebee."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhFbazMWoM

The Cast.

>Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager, an inventor wanted for his association with the Autobots.

>Izabella Moner as Isabella, a street-smart orphan who becomes Cade's protege.

>Laura Haddock as Vivian Wembley, a historian and professor at Oxford University.

>Anthony Hopkins as Sir Edmund Burton, a wealthy nobleman.

>Josh Duhamel as William Lennox, a military officer and old ally of the Autobots.

>Tyrese Gibson as Robert Epps, a military officer and old ally of the Autobots.

>John Turturro as Seymour Simmons, a former government agent and old ally of the Autobots.

>Stanley Tucci as Joshua Joyce, a billionaire inventor and old ally of the Autobots.

>Santiago Cabrera as Marcus Santos, the leader of a vicious anti-Transformer military unit.

I'm struggling to take Wahlberg seriously with that fuccboi haircut.

NO OPTIMUS

>no shia

JUST

That's a big robot.

>still making these shitheaps

China loves them.

What's with this "hero vs hero" bullshit popular franchises started doing lately?
>Civil war
>BvS
>now Transformers 5
>probably Star wars too
the fuck man?
Anyway, the effects look good like any transformers film released so far. The broken Cybertron hitting Earth looks like a straight up terrifying scenario, Jesus Christ what the hell Bay?

I rewatched 2 and found it easier to watch than I remembered

Are three and four worth rewatching?

My name's not "China"

No

wow so many

maybe 3 if you survived 2 but fuck 4

Sounds like ass

Three is almost on par with the 1st. I found 4 watchable but not a lot of people think the same

Audiences subconsciously know that in "heroes vs. villains" scenarios, the hero always win. "Heroes vs. heroes" takes that safety net away.

Except you know in scenarios like that the studios are gonna be too afraid to kill off a potential source of revenue. In a way it's creating even more of a safety net.

>Except you know in scenarios like that the studios are gonna be too afraid to kill off a potential source of revenue.

That's why they come back in the next movie, see: BvS

ROBOT FUCKING SHITS

This. 1>3>>>>>>>

>Cade Yeager

Jesus, America.

Don't forget the latest fast and furious movie, whatever number it is.

But it's pointless because we know nobody will really get killed. They have to make sequels with the same characters.

Dont go see transformers

these transformers movies have premises that sound unironically cool and they somehow still manage to turn out as snoozefests

Who's face will Prime claim this time lads ?

Can't you see it's going to be Bee's?

We could've got a cool fight between Optimus and Ironhide, but instead Bay wanted Ironhide to die like a bitch.

Why does he look like Batman?

Sentinel Prime had to kill someone and Ironhide was the audience favorite behind Optimus and Bumblebee.

Dont't worry we will have Optimus vs Rodimus

Transformers: The Last Jedi Knight

Except this time Rodimus will fuck over Bumblebee and get him killed.