Gender equality is a big joke, simply because males are greedy and selfish, then they will eventually dominate females...

Gender equality is a big joke, simply because males are greedy and selfish, then they will eventually dominate females, due to their superior physical strength and ferocious libido.
The best way to create a propserous and rich society is to let women have more power and let them be in charge of most political and economic activities. Dominant men will eventually be persuaded that being dominated by women isn't that bad and women, being more gentle, more generous and more open-minded than men by nature, will eventually sacrifice a bit of their honours and prestige for those men who deserve it. Only when these things happen, the world will achieve justice.

>Today, we look into a mind of a shitfaced femdom fetishist

Since when is telling the right opinion on things a sign of being an inferior human being? Since when is real equality considered as a stupid fetish?

You have a literal fucking fetish image in your OP and you want men to be dominated by women. Keep your dumb fetish fantasies to yourself brah.

> implying that letting a woman in charge isn't the deepest desire of any man
It looks like you'll have a lot to learn, boy.

Your definiton of man, mabye. Anyone with an actual set of growing testical and a endowed dong wouldn't have such a ridiculous fucking fetish.

You know, it'd make more sense if you were a guy wanting to be dominated by another gay, but by a girl? It's pretty much a known cliche for cringeworthy blokes to have femdom fetishes.

Disgusting! Did you get lost tumblr boy

> says the lonely guy from New Zealand who saw penguins for all his life

>This is an italian trying to banter

No, I'm just a happily fiancéd man who's trying to make people realize about the truth

>Truth
>Some femdon fetish fantasy
Even if truth is purely subjective, this is some pretty retarded shit.

There will come a time, when you grow up and know women better, that you'll accept and maybe even appreciate being submissive to a woman.

Based ausposter saves the day

See:
Human Matriarchal Societies
Why do you have such a high opinion of a sex that has contributed almost fuck all to society? Faggot.

No. You're just a cuck faggot who has no idea what he's talking about.

>Being submissive to the submissive sex
>Being this fucking retarded

I think the one who needs to grow up is the man-child who's got what is collectively known as one of the most pathetic fetish a man can have beyond cuckoldry.

> pathetic fetish
> cuckold
Are you surrounded by a harem of submissive, silent, obedient and wonderful women? You sound like wise men.

>Being legitimately this fucking pathetic and deluding yourself otherwise

>Hurr we should completely and radically change the way our entire civilisation functions just because it makes me wee-wee hard.

Keep trying to be submissive to the naturally more submissive gender. Get back to us when you're in your 30s, let us know how that's working out for you.

I'm sure you'll be a well accomplished man with a beautiful wife, children, and his house in order.

Pretty much lad, it's pretty fucking stupid.

You're shaming our country

Damage control?

Dude....

I'm in my 30s already and I can't be happier. Lots of women love my submissive attitude, it's not something men should be ashamed about.
> naturally submissive genre
Stop faking your age, kid.

Non hai capito un cazzo.

Cosa c'è da non capire?
Le cose accadono per una ragione. L'uomo è sempre stato al potere per un motivo. Le donne sono sempre state in casa e private del potere per un motivo.

Daily reminder that ancient Romans viewed giving oral sex to a woman as being gayer than fucking a teenage boy in the ass.

How would it benefit humanity if we went with your "proposal?" Inb4
>It turns me on

>Falling so hard for the bait :^)

>Damage control

What the fuck do I lose? Honestly.
Cuckold and Femdom are for failed men.
I'm not a failed man, by rejecting you I don't lose anything. Troll or not, it's pretty retarded to claim damage control in this situation

Boo poor bait boo. Consider suicide as your next step OP

Wow devi essere un figo. Divertiti con il tuo harem :)

No, ignorant. Inform yourself before speaking.

> being so desperate

Fuck off you beta faggot.

Provide reasonable proof or even an argument towards your idea. Otherwise you have outed your poor attempt at baiting.

Ausbro bringing the bantz!!

The best way to organize a society is when every gender has the same opportunities, that way is more probable that the more qualified will take control. With your idea you will let tons of stupid women take control.
Fucking faggot.

We get it Italy, you like getting your shit kicked in by weaker enemies. Don't drag the rest of us into your shit fetish.

> weaker enemies
Are you scared of big women taking control of the situation, little boy? ;)

>This historic level of banter

>matriarchy
K...KEEP ME POSTED

>the right opinion