youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI2i2btO_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_nationality_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy passage
>???

kill self. u'll reincarnate in gensokyo

>lives in USA
>wants to move to Brazil

This is a like a French person asking how does he move to Algeria.

As an american:
> Apply for tourist visa
> Buy plane ticket
> Overstay tourist visa
> Marry a bunduda
Simple as

I should be more specific, I don't mean the literal process of getting a visa, I mean like general advice if I want to live there for a year or two. I.e. Advice on which cities to live in, things to do, infrastructure etc.
t. saulista

pare de fingir ser gringo seu macaco de bosta

You totally want to move into the northern states. The more to the north the better, they are very safe. We have lots of employment to everybody, you'll fit right in. Women are submissive catholic and not tainted by radical feminism AT ALL. People don't even care about politics, everyone is tolerant and open minded to different cultures. Favelas are just a Sup Forums joke and a hollywood trope, they ain't real. Brazilian people are very peaceful specially negros who are always friendly and welcoming to gringos.

This.

this is how you look like btw
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI2i2btO_0

>How do I move to Brazil?
Said no one ever

Fuck off burguer we don't like Wh*teys

I'm a CHI you wh*Te subhuman

Oh French, I wonder what there trying to run from this time.

>that flag
>that post
smugcadorno.jpg

Memes aside some French do go to Tunisia or Morocco after retirement cuz it's much cheaper

While they are experiencing huge economic recess?

I don't mean literally this second, I just want to plan ahead so I can do it in a couple of years when they're doing better.

bump

what did he mean by this

why is it always an american?

what

it's always an american who creates these threads

I'm the only one making them, I just made multiple because I kept making them at shitty times and getting like 20 replies. This will be the last one for a while, probably.

mata-te

I think there are more 3 brazilboos or something

but yeah replying seriously, it's easy to move here, you only need to live for 4 years or even less to gain citizenship

people will love you because you're american and treat you well, but you will NEED to learn portuguese

I think the best capital right now is Curitiba, even I would move there but I want to move to europe

What?

>you only need to live for 4 years or even less to gain citizenship
How does this work? Do you need residency or does just renewing your visa every 6 months for 4 years work?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_nationality_law

>those with "professional, scientific, or artistic ability" may apply after two years

>permanent residence in Brazil
>four years of uninterrupted residence in Brazil

now, the essential question, why? Always a bit surprised at a thing like this, but yeah I'm not fan of the US and I don't ever plan on stepping there

just get off your fucking sit and go there u fag, it is not even difficult to move to a 3th world country if you are an american

>chi
>doesn't speak spanish
kys

>wants brazilian culture
>goes to curitiba
por favor, camarada
Southern states doesn't have its own culture. Go to northern states, user

They literally need a visa to go to brazil. I assume it's easy to get for an american though

It's not funny the third time, faggot.

They want to send you to the safest state as possible because whenever a gringo gets killed here, the entire media reports it and it damages our reputation.

what if i dont want to die though

rude t bh

Bump

First you need to find a way to work there, which is always the hardest part. Working for an American company that has a branch in Brazil to transfer to is probably the best best. Otherwise I have no idea.

just don't

"come to brasil"
>actually does it

t. Alberto barbosa

we do the same as they do for us. So it is somewhat hard and expensive