Character has superspeed

>character has superspeed
>runs around the room like a madman for no reason
>always stops before attacking, and attacks at normal speed
>can avoid bullets, but not punches
>falls at superspeed
>moves behind a character in the blink of an eye, does nothing after that

Why is superspeed always so poorly portrayed in media? Why do all villains with superspeed act all cocky and retarded until they die?
It can't be THAT hard to actually make superspeed relevant or meaningful, right?

Clockstoppers and Immortals.

Also one of the Batman the Animated Series episodes has a really good superspeed/time manipulation moment where Batman is essentially running at superspeed as a bomb is exploding in his hands.

>character is bulletproof
>dodges bullets anyway??

Why did Wesker job so hard in The Final Chapter? I know he was fired from Umbrella and thus able to be harmed by the company's property like Robocop, but did that also remove his superspeed, strength, regeneration abilities, etc.? He gets up with a hole through his head in the fourth one and now he dies from getting his foot slightly pinned under a door?

being pricked by a few needles won't kill me but I'd still avoid them if someone threw them at me. I imagine it's the same for bullets.

Getting crushed was part of his plan

You'll understand when his machinations are revealed in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: Part II

Bullets hurt.

RE films have to be the best worst films out there

BORDERLINE EXPERIMENTAL

>runs around the room like a madman for no reason
This must be the most common offender out there, specially in vampire movies.

I enjoyed the first one because I watched it with a friend in high school and we correctly called the order of all but 1 death.

you are acting like a painful pinprick is the only reason to not get stuck by needles

I doubt even Albert Wesker can survive med-resistant AIDS and Hep C

Kind of not what his argument was about, brighteyes

lol wait this is a real movie

at least it isn't a kung fu fight with nemesis i guess

Is that Wesker?

What RE movie is this? I didn't know he was in the movie canon.

It's the fourth one, don't remember the subtitle right now.

that's not funny.

you shut your whore mouth.

it's pretty fucking bad dude, just.. walk away.

>falls at superspeed
I had never thought about that but now it bothers me so much.

>games wesker pre-sellout
zombie-like resilience, can have a jet crash on him and still shake it off. Can also run really fast, like usian bolt
>sellout wesker
I can run really fast, like the flash.
>movies wesker
I can run as fast as this costume and two weeks of a personal trainer will permit me to, and we'll speed it up in post

>looking for logic in a resident evil movie. A franchise that has thrived on its ridiculousness and campy tone/effects.

>mahvel wesker
OV- OV- OV- OVER HE- DAMMIT