Latest news from Cuckmany:

Latest news from Cuckmany:
bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ehrliche-finder/fluechtling-ist-ehrlicher-finder-gibt-150000-euro-zurueck-46537230.bild.html

Refugee finds 150.000 euros (in words: one hundred fifty thousand euros) and, who would have thought, returns every cent to the righful owner.

Meanwhile the AfD is growing stronger everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/5049
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bild

Translate pls

They don't have money in whatever country they're from so they don't know the value of it.

Sure, and that excuses every other rapist, murderer, and drug-dealer they've let into Europe.

Lügenpresse

Wow, I love refugees now... not.

A.R.A.B. - All Refugees Are Bastards.

Yeah that totally happened.

Sandnigger 'found' 150000€ in a wardrobe and gave them back.

>implying this would ever happen
>implying it's not a planned PR stunt by merkels slaves

It has been funny when the Lügenpresse did it the first time but now it's just a forced meme.

>returns money to local Islamic extremist group

It makes the news because it's extraordinary for a refugee to come across something and not put his dick in it.

(((found)))

yes because people just leave 150,000 euros on ground, which has enough mass for any retard to realize it fell out of their possession

That guy in the upper right is probably not an immigrant based on the fact that he's taking a bath.

This. Shitskins smell like they haven't grasped they are not in the desert anymore and there is enough water to shower all day while still being able to drink. Even if they are third or fourth generation immigrants.
I get that they don't learn the language. Why would they if you can come by with turkish in Germany just fine - but why the water thing?

i thought they wash before every prayer

>1 post by this ID

L Ü G E N

Ü

G

E

N

You mean Muslims specifically? No, that's a ritualistic "wetting" of certain areas of the body. It's symbolic and not meant to actually clean them.

how much does the afd poll nowadays? I assume that the polls are faked and we can't believe them?

(((Bild)))

>mfw Germans are forced to pay for this kind of propaganda, if they don't the media companies print out a court order "valid without signature" and have the police kick their door in, drag them out of the shower and throw them in jail

you're german

Yes, but I don't live in Germany and the media companies don't go through the trouble of collecting the 800 or somewhat eurobux via the law enforcement of a country that doesn't recognize executive powers of companies on the grounds of having paid some SPD politicians birthday party.

another fabricated story from jews

It was in a dresser he got donated

>GIS and ORF

What about them? If they show up at your door you say "fuck off or I call the police".

just as they help after the floods with the cleanups. :^)

>bild

What if just simply refuse to pay for that crap?

Why does he look so ugly?

What if that 150,000 euros were a lost German girl age 11. That would be a very different story most likely.

You can't do that in Germany because the media companies made a deal with the government, giving them government-like executive powers like using the police to throw you in jail.

Oh god. I thought they had the same agency as here

Who the fuck leaves €150,000 lying around? That is absolutely mental.

omg more refugees now pls.

That's plausible, Germans don't trust banks, don't like investing and love their cash. So if you don't get interest anyways you might as well hide it somewhere.

I've already read this shitty story three times today. First it was 50k then it was 100k and now it's 150k. Maybe they should at least try to keep their lies the same.

You don't get interest on the banks anyway, if you're not investing you're better off with the physical cash.

Wow really makes you think, I'm pro refugee now.

>Refugee finds 150.000 euros
LMFAO. That's so fucking fake and staged.
Just like the refugees brought in to help clean the village while the news crews filmed.

Wtf germany why don't you feel proud of your new countryman, he returns €200k he found! Think of what the owner of that €250k was going through when his money was missing. That €300k is probably their life savings.

>nicht die 150000 in sportwetten umsetzen

Wow, I'm going to invite him to my house so he can fuck my sister.
Really makes you think.

they recovered from the retarded spoutings of last month. I actually thought they were done for, honestly, but they seem to have lost only one or two percent, they can recover that fast and maybe head above that, though i dont think they will be above 20 anytime soon, let alone if Höcke or Gauland decide to play Rassenlehre again.

INSA= slightly overpowers AfD, some of their founders are members i think

Forsa= their boss shills heavily against AfD and it always underperforms

the other ones are pretty legit.

>Refugee does what is expected of every decent human being is somehow news.

>I'm going to invite him to my house so he can fuck my sister

Knowing your sister, he'll probably have to pick a number :^)

>look goy, this one refugee is good that means you need at least 6 million more of them so you have someone to pick up your lost money

merkledrone thread

These kinds of story are so much reeking of bullshit that you cant even smell it anymore.
Also today in a Cafe in Frankfurt was a "mysterious" explosion, they somehow already said after a few hours that the explosion was caused by fumes from a cleaning agent.... yeah sure, happens all the time.
Yeah some cleaning agents produce toxic or flammable fumes if mixed but the explosion blew a brick wall open... sounds kinda scatchy.

That's it, I'm inviting haji in to my house now. At least till they discover 150k and give it to me.

So they find ONE good samaritan story on ONE mudslime immigrant and it's front fucking page news. Meanwhile they can't report on the CONSTANT RAAAAAAAPE

Then how come Germans don't have an epidemic of """refugees""" breaking into house? people having a habit of keeping money around would make it quite lucrative.

They do.

You didn't expect the lügenpresse to report on it though, did you?

Really makes you think, huh? :^)
>not reported means not happening, that old lady who was tortured to death by shitskins probably begs to disagree

1 mudslime do something wron
>"DON'T GENERALIZE THEM, THEY ALL NOT LIKE HIM!!!, YOU BIGOT, RACIST FUCK!!!!!!!
1 mudslime do something right
>"SEE ALL MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE, THEY ALL LIKE HIM!!!, YOU BIGOT, RACIST FUCK!!!!!!!

>:^)

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>CDU still 30%+

guess they would vote black even when merkel would eat their babies.

Wtf I love Muslims now

Who the fuck keeps 150000€ just lying around in a wardrobe?

Your propagandists have really fallen far.

It's bullshit. The left frequently makes up little anecdotes like these that are supposed to convince everyone that rapefugees are good

Nice try, Achmed.

One honest guy out of several million does not make a trend, or a truth, that applies to the whole.

Al-luqtah is property that has gone missing from its owner. This pure religion teaches that property is to be protected and preserved, and that the property of the Muslim is sacred and is to be protected. This includes al-luqtah or lost property.
islamqa.info/en/5049

Religion of returning property to their rightful owner
Sup Forums btfo

>lying around in a wardrobe?

It was hidden, so muddi probably was in the progress of destroying the wardrobe.
You wont believe where old people tend to hide money, a friend who is plumber found some years back 350k ATS (Austrian schilling) that where hidden under a bathtub when they where renovating said bathroom.

>conveniently overread "of the Muslim"

Truly newsworthy.
It really is incredible to find a honest Muslim and the madmen from the (((Bild))) did it.

Hey! I could read that headline! My German training has been successful!

>My German training

Poop Simulator 3.0