Would what Europeans order from an American breakfast menu?

Would what Europeans order from an American breakfast menu?

nothing, it's almost 11 p.m. in here, not time for breakfast

I'd like to try that "french toast" as you call it because I've never ate one

it's basically like a really soft, warm bread with lots of sugar in it, maybe cinnamon.. and maple syrup and powdered sugar on it or whatever you want

only fat people/normies eat it

In Canada, we call it Indian toast, because we're certain the French couldn't have invented anything good.

>nuns' farts
>not good

cappuccino e brioche grazie

Damn that's some fancy shit.

The whole grain pancakes sound good.

Pretty rude
Anyway I don't think we invented it, americans often call random european stuff "french" stuff for some reason like french press, french fries or french ovens. We call it a lost bread, germans call it a poor knight or something, I don't think it's from us

Idiota global seƱores.

Not European, but I'd order the honey smoked salmon benedict. Not only smoked salmon is really good, but eggs benedict are annoying to make.

Pancakes on the other hand are a bit too trivial.

huevos rancheros y agua de jamaica, por favor

That sounds pretty tasty
I really want to try a burrito too, I often hear about this in series and stuff

CHI

nothing. i skip breakfast.

I'd go for the benedict stuff or burritos
I've been to the USA and most of the sweet stuff were far too sweet for me so I always ordered salty breakfasts
I eat sweet breakfast here anyway so might as well change

Pues ovio. No se por que crees que es un insulto.

People here eat none of that desu.

I guess I'd go for the banana pancakes.
Or the honey smoked salmon scramble out of curiosity.

Isnt that bad?
Are you fat?

honey smoked salmon benedict
no idea if i'd manage to eat both though

i only eat 2 times a day, lunch at 12am-1pm, dinner at 9-10pm.

i do regular sport and i still didnt suffer any bone/muscle issue yet. i am getting thinner, i lost about 25 kgs past 1 year.

Taoos are better

We have the almost exact same recipe here, with the same name (torrada francesa).

The basic recipe is something like: grab some yesterday's bread, slice it and dip the slices into a beaten egg and milk mix, then pan-fry them. Season it with salt or sugar (both ways turn out nice) and you're good to go.

Sounds like it's our "pain perdu", which is stale bread in a milk/egg mix heated in a pan with sugar poured on it.

You make it out of dry baguette? Excuse my uncultured-ness.

There are studies showing that students who skip breakfast do better at tests.Not eating breakfast makes you actually more productive.

Well I've never made pain perdu, but I think so. Maybe it's rather country-style bread though (pain de campagne).
Pain perdu literally means "lost bread", so it's stale bread we wouldn't have eaten otherwise.

Yeah, you need to do it with stale/"lost" bread because it's drier - otherwise the texture won't turn out right. (I've tried doing it with fresh bread.)

And by what said, the recipe here was basically copypasted.

yes its a pretty new wave of diet i read about it a lot as well. skipping breakfast and not eating in between dinner and lunch is actually fine. i rarely feel hungry at all past 5-6 months.

i didnt even start this knowingly, i just wanted to eat less to lose weight a bit faster so i started skipping breakfasts and stopped eating any snacks. then i started to read more about such a diet and learned its actually pretty healthy.

My mom used dry bread; used to ground it and envelope fish with it and egg batter.

That's another way to use it indeed. In french we call it "chapelure".

Shh, stop calling milanesa silly names :^)

Prolly the Honey Smoked Salmon Scramble, but only because of muh protein

also

>tfw no slow carbs

Toast

>milanesa
Cute

Poisson a la chapelure?
I wanna learn French and cook like em. Hardly any around; the ones in Texas are rich and snobbish.

>honey smoked salmon benedict
that sounds amazing god damn

But pain perdu is french toast, fucking useless peice of shit

Yup. Anything coated with eggs and breadcrumbs becomes "milanesa" in LatAm. Even bananas, pic related.

Funny thing that most people never heard about the original costoletta alla milanesa.

piece*

>>tfw no slow carbs
just ask for some oatmeal

Kekd at that pic
Belgium should be Wallonia

Why are there no prices on this menu?

Also it all looks very good, I think I would go for the Chorizo and black bean egg burrito.

>Chorizo from USA

I'm afraid it is a bad choice

Perhaps, but it sounds good, generally I do like American cuisine. Guess I like additives.

>uess I like additives.
A little nitrates and nitrites never hurt anybody..........

Oh yea ofcouse

What's Czechia doing in there?
t. pleb

Loves me a skillet

Rude, apologize to Mexico

I always get sausage, bacon, eggs over easy, toasted rye bread, and hashbrowns with a black coffee at breakfast places

nothing, cig and coffee please

anyone else saying otherwise is either a fat hambeast or underage

chilaquis benedict sounds p good