The forgotten team

So is this (pic related) the only thing of noteworthiness to come out of Jacksonville over the years before this one?

Truly, they’re like the team you’d forget about when listing names in a trivia game at the bar.

The Saints were always that team to forget for me, but then they went and cheated to oblivion and became somewhat relevant

For me, it was the Houston Texans. I always remembered the Jags for being forgettable.

If I forget one, I forget the Bucs, Jets/Bills and Redskins when listing the 32 teams.
Not sure why

They're the smallest market in the league and they haven't done shit in a decade that's why. The decade they were around before that they were a well above average franchise.

>Jacksonville Jaguars
>Tampa Bay Buccaneers

these two teams exist.... in the same state.

I live in Ohio and for the first time in my life I saw a guy wearing a Jaguars jersey at Kroger the other day. Shit blew my mind.

Titans are pretty forgettable. NFL Europe-tier aesthetics, too, just awful

I'm from Ohio and had one their inagural season when I was a kid. Didn't root for them just liked their look

for me, the Titans are the forgettable team

>tfw jags guy died from cervical cancer two years ago

Not when they make the playoffs this year.

did he have a masculine cervix at least?

The bills were always forgettable to me. And the titans

sauce

>jags guy
>cervical cancer

Actually have met a few Jags fans and while they aren't very relevant I still always remember them.
The Chorgers were more forgettable before the Spanos/ relocation drama and literally nobody cares about the Bengals.

but the Bengals are absolutely memorable if for no reason other than their helmets

I've forgotten the rams when listing the 32 teams. Bugged me all day.

I really need to play Cuphead

The Queefs were defintiely the team I'd always forget if I had to name all 32, but once you forget them a few times in a row you remember them because you forgot them if you get me. Now the most irrelevant shit house team is probably the chargers or 49ers, so they're easy to forget.

Jags, Titans, Texans, Vikings, Bills

49ers are one of the most historic franchises, how new are you

Jags, Rams, Bills, Titans, or Bucs are ones I tend to forget easily or think about last.

Titans, bucs, chargers.

Always forget the Bucs. It blows my mind they've been a team since the 70s.
They're absolutely forgettable

Jaguars fan in Virginia here. Did a franchise with them in Madden and I switched from Redskins to them after a while. Anyone else fall in love with a team while doing a franchise on Madden?

>Vikings

T-take that back

figures a leaf would make such an abhorrent post about the NFL. this was Tom Coughlin's team prior to his super bowl conquest with the Giants. he brought them to the afc championship game in their second year as an team.

They're the last popular team on social media, haven't had a winning season once this decade, and Jacksonville is an oft-forgotten place. It's understandable to forget them. Take it from a fan and I kind of like not being talked about by everyone.

I still think its the Titans. The Jags are bad but they're always laughably bad or doing some weird shit.

The Titans are just kind of not good but you never hear about them.

social media means nothing but how many bandwagoners and shills you have. now that peyton manning is gone the AFC south has its time to shine.

They've been saying that for 5 years now and nothing has happened. I'd love a strong AFC South, but let's be realistic here.

The Jaguars are pretty legit this year though

>The Jaguars are pretty legit this year though

Said nobody ever

kill all florida NFL teams except the Dolphins

>Mark Brunell, Fred Taylor and Jimmy Smith will never be on the same team again