Immigrants getting deported from Iceland

Immigrants getting deported from Iceland.

Backstory?

Why is no one in this pic blonde

I'm calling fake

fucking fascists

great picture

kek

"icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/05/26/iceland_immigration_hits_back_over_nigerian_deporta/"

ahahahah kebab removed!

How hard is it to get a job in Iceland?

IT'S HAPPENING

White pride

world wide

You are aware that not all Icelanders are blonde; right?

It's a deportation of immigrants in Iceland

Girl at top right

You forgot to put "awesome" in between

>All nordics are blond
This is "american education" tier

>Iceland making Iceland great again!

Surprise surprise, they look exactly the same as immigrant criminals here. That type of fur-lined jacket is the fucking uniform of petty crime. And the brown skin, of course.

>You are aware that not all Icelanders are blonde; right?

I don't want this to be true.

Are deportations uncommon in Europe?

>tfw dark brown hair

>Are deportations uncommon in Europe?

We're more in the importation business these days.

Luxembourg is kind of a "partner country" of Iceland

and there are alot of them here

and they all look the same, they're blond and one thing especially : they're short, I think their men are 1.70 on average or something

See flag (you)

In Scandinavia it's rare.

Most of the people that live in Iceland are Polish now, sorry m8

Dammit, just look at these faggot immigrants with their faggot haircuts. They are everywhere in Sweden, now you're telling me that they have found their way to Iceland as well? Just fucking kick them out already!
Literally Icelandic doctors and shiet everywhere in Sweden. It's basically Greece version 2. Total failed state. So I'm guessing it's not that easy.

wtf??? 1'7"? lol manlets

At least ethnic Swedes are blonde, and they're beautiful.

Most Dutchfags seem to be blonde too, but they're kinda ugly.

That's true

(gif really related)

Doesn't matters how they look like, they are from Iceland and Africans clearly are not.

Fuck please don't tell me that. Don't tell me that those filthy fucking polacks are in Iceland? I mean do Polacks even realize that they are fucking parasites/gypsies? Fuck sake. (yes I like swearing sue me)

Why do they look like rats?

Because Iceland is infested.

A: According to the University of Iceland Science Web, the average height of Icelandic men is 180.6 centimeters and the average height of women 170.6 centimeters.

The Icelanders I've met have all been tall. Including the women. They're kind of funny looking in my opinion, def not Swedish looking. But nice people, and very smart of course, they basically speak Swedish fluently, unlike doctors from Greece, Germany and the Middle East who's languages skills basically are that of Swedish 5 year olds (political correctness at its best gave these incompetent morrons jobs in Sweden).

One has to wonder how they managed to end up in Iceland in the first place.
Perhaps you have a little Icelandic traitor problem that needs attending to also.

Maybe not uncommon, but they're certainly not common enough. Leftists love to give immigrants the oppertunity to appeal their deportation ad nauseum, so they can then start amnesty appeals on the grounds that they've "lived" here such a long time that it's be inhumane to deport them. Often while parading around anchor babies. They also rather let immigrants get away into illegality than deport them. Because much of this shit relies on the honour system, where we just expect immigrants to show up for their own deportation. It might have worked in WWII, but not so much today. Surprise surprise, they never fuck off unless we drag them from beginning to end. We have maybe 100.000 illegals, tops. And then the lefties subsidize movements that protect those illegals and lobby for open borders.

The left does everything it can to import third world migrants, and then keep them here by any means. It´s my opinion that, by doing this, the left wing parties are breaking the laws of the land, and that they should be proscecuted and their parties subsequently disbanded.

heres your (you) sven

How big is the Datacenter-business over in Iceland?
I'd imagine you have somekind of green energy project going on, and water/cooling solutions should be plentiful?

I fucking love your country, the nature, the women and the fucking free space everywhere. Driving to Akureyri was heavenly.
Planning on moving there some day, even if it's only to farm some fucking sheep for the rest of my days.

How fucked is Netherlands with immigrants?

Do you see a lot of ugly shitskins walking around?

nazi bastards

Brits BTFO by Iceland again

How did they even get there?

kek

5% of our population is Islamic. Which means we're just about as fucked as the rest of Europe. And yes, you see immigrants everywhere except the tiniest, most provincial village. I'm from a village that's known for fishing, Christianity, and incest, and even there we have an immigrant neighbourhood, and my sister was called a whore by a moroccan immigrant. In the big cities, parts are essentially no longer Dutch, but instead basically Arab or Turkish Chinatowns with none of the implied productivity.

Of course, the immigrants aren't much of a problem yet. It;s the leftists who protect them. If we wanted, we could make them leave instantly. It'd be as simple as deporting all criminals, and that'd take care of most of the problematic ones. Retracting their privileges would take care of the rest.

But the left wants this to happen. And I fear if we ever did anything, American would be ready to defend its crazy globalism.

Got a Dutch captcha, too. Kek wills it, I guess.

>my sister was called a whore by a moroccan immigrant
disgusting.
The more red-pilled females there are, the better.
I bet the Moroccans breed like rats too.

>cuckposting
>flag

Because we have a multi party system and a "liberal" party was elected.

5? More like 15. Most of them have double passports and they are not counted in the stats.

Everywhere now due to policy stemming from the 70s and centers are located over the whole country. Even little, rural farming towns now have ugly Somalis, Eritreans walking aobut.

Though I was in NW Germany a few weeks back and it seems even worse there. '

West Europe needs to be purged, however at this state that will take quite some effort, a WWIII even and will cost dearly again.

After that incident, my sister said if she could press a button and kill all Moroccans, she would.

She has lived in Amsterdam, too. Shit like this really opened my eyes about how women are treated like shit by this scum. It makes me hate modern feminism even more for refusing to speak out about this, and making excuses. They should be the first ones to object, given their ideology. Some of them do, but it's always with a lot of trouble. So if feminism, of all things, isn't going to stand up against muslims for the way they treat women, who the fuck is?

Sadly most women are champions at making up excuses. It'll become obvious to them in time. Women realize it's not isolated incidents when they experience them constantly. Hence why doctors tend to be redpilled. They see the worst mass immigration has to offer.

I said muslims, not immigrants. And any immigrant that's not a muslim is automatically better than any immigrant who is. My beef is with islam, not the world.

how things are going in iceland? you gonna get less or more cucked in the future?

What do you have against poles u twat

Kek!

finally, icelanders having some backbone! =) finally showing some STRONG viking blood and actually standing up for themselves

>however at this state that will take quite some effort, a WWIII even and will cost dearly again.

The left does not seem to realize that fully half of the population does not agree with their immigration policy. They have infiltrated the bureacracy and the media, so they have the power to control politics, but that power is waning. Yet they refuse to come to terms with reality.

Though, I'm all for it if we can just pay them back in equal measures. I would love to see leftists live under a right wing version of the world they wish upon us. A world where everything even smalling of leftism is decried as a pre-amble to rebuilding the gulags. A world where we name streets after Fortuyn, recast moderate leftists as communists who masturbated to the Holodomor, and the papers celebrate mandela's death with character assassination articles.

If they don't believe in democracy, fine. Let them live in a world without it. But there's no guarantee that it will be THEIR world.

here is your (you) patrik "f0rest" lindberg

Calm down sven
Go suck some black dicks to show tolerance

...the same way not every german is a nazi...

>...the same way not every german is a nazi...

That's a terrible thing to say.

you fuckers destroyed the capital with graffiti and brought drugs over

If you lived in Europe, EU would sponsor your art.

>brought drugs over

Drugs are literally the only way you stomach British womenfolk :^)

giddy up

We don't have a real drug problem here
just booze so i highly doubt that
>"destroyed" with graffiti
K mate

>...the same way not every german is a nazi...

I don't want this to be true.

Are you one of those polite green men from Ukraine or one of those short green men from Mars?

Does the cop behind the frustrated moocher count as blond your country?

Damn, I wanted to migrate to Iceland.

Fuck off, they're full.

yes mehmet, it's time to go back to turkey

At least it's cold over there, calm your tits. Germany is lost clay.

I will fit i think

A bit of both, I think

>Germany is lost clay.

Unlike your anus.

>Mehmet
Says the Swede, color me surprised.

based... GET BACK TO ARABIA UGLY SEMITE DEMONS

>my sister was called a whore by a moroccan immigrant
did you beat him?

Don't you die on me, you son of a bitch.

Reykjavik already has two mosques and it's only 130,000 people.

It's over.

Seriously? Damn.

Would a 5'7 manlet with a pretty face who won the lottery be able to get a girl in iceland or are they all giants?

They'll be happy to get foreigners since there's a high probability that you're related to the person you hook up with when you live in Iceland. (really)

It's not easy to get to Iceland if you are from outside the EU.

>Iceland thread
>no British posters

Iceland isn't in the EU, Klaus

I know, but the do allow free travel to EU citizen.

>In 2009, foreign-born individuals made up 8% of the total population.[22] Children of foreign origin, many of whom are adopted, form a more considerable minority in the city's schools: as many as a third in places.[23]

It has long been over in fact.

I have dual citizenship

1 - 2

racist Iclenders
why can't you accept cultural enrichment?

and for real? theyre all like a little inbred or something?

>many of whom are adopted
For the love of God, why?

your time is coming ahmed

>theyre all like a little inbred or something?
They have 300,000 people, I doubt that inbreeding is a problem.

>They have 300,000 people, I doubt that inbreeding is a problem
not in hillbilly states

It's a harsh place and they are geographically cornered from all directions. They can't afford to fuck around like Western Europe. They can't flee innawoods or get in a car and drive away from the nigger hordes in a worst case scenario. It's either civilisation or nothing.

Where's Björk? I'm calling fake