Hillary Clinton To Get Show About Her Childhood

Will Sup Forums watch it?

google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/53907?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNLuHLaw1KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would they make a show about someone who was almost president? You don't see Al Gore or Michael Dukakis having tv shows

>the entire article is 3 sentences, one of which is about someone maybe close to her suggesting she might be doing something with television
Wowzers

Uhh, racist and sexist much?

Wouldnt her older years be more interesting?

The last scene is a homage to the end of The Godfather, but instead Michael there's Bill unzipping his pants for Monica. The doors close, with the last shot presenting Hillary, fully aware of her being a cuck.

I heard that Meryl Streep was supposed to play her in a biopioc immediately after her election.

because the delusional old hag is planning on running AGAIN lol so she needs to get all the sympathy she can get

Who will watch? only the pedos.

>Hilloli will get popular again

Al Gore show would be pretty comfy

How many times can a person run for president in America?

As often as they want. Usually less and less support because nobody wanted them in the 1st place.

good for putting on in bed. that shit would knock you out in seconds

fucking kek

But what actress would be as CUTE as the real Hilloli?

I miss Hillary Clinton threads.

Didn't she lose?

People will certainly like her this time.

weren't there another post just like this one
it get baleeted?

She's already been cast

youtu.be/DNLuHLaw1KU

If you fail at a presidential campaign, you're almost certain to fail a second time.

"You couldn't even beat Trump" would be pretty damning in the primaries.

>Show about Hillary Clinton's childhood
>Trump is the school bully

She will never get elected. There is so much shit on her and she is the epitome of the old democratic party, which the new progressive part of the democrats hate. They pretty much had a meltdown after Trump's win and will have a hard time trusting any white mainstream democrat nominee in the future.

Next election there will be a Bernie 2.0 with less dick and more brown that will be pushed even harder to become the democrat nominee by the progressive left.

I believe that she will win.

>subtitle: "outer suburbs of Chicago, 1950s"
>grassy area
>The camera tracks a small girl moving through a crowd, she's at knee-height
>"make america great again"
>"Make America Great Again"
>"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
>thud thud thud
>she reaches an opening, the camera moves up, now from her eye-view, her head blocking what she's seeing
>the camera pans up
>a black men, who looks a lot like Barack Obama, is being placed into a noose
>klansmen and women are surrounding the tree he's being fixed to, screaming at the black man
>the scene slows down as the man is lowered
>"Lock Him Up!"
>"He should be in jail!"
>"America First!"
>"they're taking our jobs! They're rapists!"
>"China is a currency manipulator!"
>Strange Fruit starts playing
>voiceover, from Secretary Clinton herself "Who would've thought? That I would be as helpless on November 8th 2016, as I was on that fateful day, November 8th, 1950"

>five golden globes and three oscars including best makeup or prosthetics

what's the name of that little girl with the potty mouth that does movie reviews on youtube? is she scripted?

>nobody wanted them
Not a fan of hers by any means, but she did win the popular vote. More people wanted her than Trump. Really hope she doesn't run again, though.

I shamefully got a stiffy from that Hilloli comic.

>

CUTE

you just KNOW

daww

kek

who CARES about this loser bitch

She was actually fairly attractive as a teenager/young adult. How did things go so wrong.

>However, she may have different plans on the table for remaining in the public sphere, with her eyes set on another presidential run in 2020.

Fuck OFF ALREADY