Who else has M O M M Y fetish?

Who else has M O M M Y fetish?

Not exactly wanting to fuck your own mom, that's kinda gross, but maybe your hot Aunt or some strange woman in her late 30's, early 40's.

Anyway, what are some films with a similar plot?

Meme fetish

>Wanting old hags

Also
Malena
Private Lesson
In Praise of Older Women
The Last Picture Show
Malizia

In Praise of Older Women
All Things Fair
Spanking the Monkey

It's not a fetish if literally every man has it.

>when you're celebrating because your bf just passed 3rd grade but you realize nobody is allowed to know he exists

i love you mommy

kek

>old hags

What's it like to have a hot mom?

That's exactly my fetish and The Reader is pretty much what I desire. I love literature and the only thing I want is a well versed, patrician older qt.

Post more kinomommies

>image.jpg

I wouldn't know user. By the time I started going through puberty my mom wasn't hot anymore

When I was 18 I was on a very long, international train ride when the train broke down. It was an incredibly hot day and although I never learned the specifics, from what I gathered the engine of the train -or at least one of them- had overheated while airconditioning failed in a few carriages. Passengers from said carriages were allowed to use unused seats from other carriages as to not pass out.

A 34 year old woman from one of the carriages with the failing airconditioning sat next to me. She noticed I was reading Anna Karenina and told me she was doing a big Russian lit reread as she pulled a copy of War & Peace out of her suitcase/large purse (whichever it was). We spent the next six hours talking about everything from literature to work to wine to our dreams in life to having sex with chickens (trust me, it made sense in context) to our childhoods to plain nonsense. I knew and know her better than I do most of my friends, and although I would not descrive it as love or anything more sexual like the implications in this thread, I do not think I've ever enjoyed someone's company so much and so quickly as I did that woman's. She got off the train about two hours before I did.

I never saw her again.

You poor bastard you should've chased after her. She sounded amazing and a woman who reads Russian lit is always good in my book.

It was a strange moment. I even thought about doing exactly that, but besides the fact that basically the only thing we didn't discuss was relationship status (she wasn't wearing a wedding ring, at least), she was visiting some family and old friends while back home my mom was waiting (because of the train delays) for me at the station to pick me up.

Old hag.

Also
A Short Film About Love
Summer of '42 (1971)
Birth(2004)

>Tfw no patrician, older woman girlfriend to snuggle with and read obscure, silver age Russian literature

I hate life.

lol holy shit... had no idea winslet prostituted herself out to a role with this chinlet

user I...

unfortunately where most men worship beauty and vitality, most women worship power. to most 34 year old women, most 18 year old men might as well be dickless babies.

The worst part about it is I live in an area where people wouldn't pick up a book that wasn't required for school and they are all vapid, partying people. You legit can't have a decent conversation with these people if it wasn't about the latest Capeshit or how much they drank over the weekend.

>Not exactly wanting to fuck your own mom, that's kinda gross
>that's kinda gross
>kinda
>not utterly

user...

REEEE

34 year old women want a young guy with a big hard dick to fuck them senseless

That's not necessarily true, women just want a masculine, confident man. It doesn't really matter how old they are.

The secret to women is that they like a guy who has his shit together and isn't some whiny bitch that obsesses over her and puts her on a pedestal. They just want a big manly normie who has a job and a life and an interesting personality.

Being funny helps a lot too.

Not true at all. You can really tell a roastie wrote this.

Women's sexual market value declines rapidly in their late 20's and once they're over 30 it's basically non-existant. They're beggars, not choosers after that point when they've hit the biological brick wall. They would chose any man really.

Only delusional bitter crazed cat-hoarding problem glasses-wearing landwhale roasties deny this very obvious fact

me on the left

Mid 30s is when women get into boytoys.

Cute.

wew famalam