You wake up, and you're now the dictator of your nation

You wake up, and you're now the dictator of your nation.

What do you do?

eugenics, we need to undo centuries of migration and brain drain as well as natural potato nig ineptitude
get dat average iq of 90 up to 110 and roast bongs for being sub-human on pol there-after

Free education for everyone, raise taxes for the rich and reduce them for the poor. Improve mental health services and provide housing for homeless. Fuck the short-term consequences.

Gas the kikes.

Publicly execute Trudeau. Then run the country as any decent PM would.

step down and put trump in

1. Boipucci harem
2. Make alcohol and tobacco illegal
3. Conscript every individual aged 16+ to fight in the war
4. Most of them die
5. Declare ceasefire
6. Housing is abundant, zero unemployment,

I'd round up the psychos on this board for reconditioning.

Gas muslim shitskins. Gas cucks. Gas leftards, and fags.

go back to sleep

Continue what Merkel did. I'm a dictator after all.

Lethal vending machines triggered by an IQ test.

Proclaim Day of the Rope to be in effect immediately

2 chicks at the same time

>burn parliment down
>its just a coincidence
>be made dictator forever
>do stuff

My dictatorial act would be to replace you and every traitor with an android replícant that would assassinate you and take over your life, after shadowing you and observing you over a period of several months. This would be done so your friends and parents, who I assume are good people, wouldn't experience any loss when the wall is painted with your brains. The only difference is that the android version of you is a perfect taxpaying citizen, flawlessly German, and loyal to our people to the absolute last.

Nuke Canada.

Mandatory Sup Forums sessions during high school.

Introduce the death penalty,
mass deport jews to israel,
end all political and economic ties with israel, make import taxes super high,
export always more than import.
never buy, always sell to china.
fire all teachers, only hire male teachers.
demolish all mosques,
CLOSE BORDERS
Make homosexuality and any act of sexual degeneracy illegal.
invest highly in military, to transition children into men,

Force the Haredim to work or get gassed.

probably take a piss, grab breakfast

Kill the niggers.

Kill the jews.

Kill the spics.

>"make alcohol illegal"
>no pubs

fuck off Ahmed you piece of shit you're not British

>Rejoin the EU
>Become leader of EU in 2017
>Transform the EU into the British empire
>Continue from there

Declare war on Cambodia and burn it. Fuck Cambodia.

Absolutely nothing.
Sit happy like a sheik on a stack of beurocrat forms, attending to a long line of people with many complaints, woes, troubles, mental illnesses coming to seek my aid.
Make no forgein action whatsoever, focusing only on the matters of the state and its people. Have the obese forced into lifestyles that promote their health. Ignore panders, beggars and manipulators. Only provide the tools people need to live their lives. People will be required to live off the land as their forefathers had. The government's role will only be the enforcement of law, and oversight of central banking. Government officials expected to take vows of poverty.

The entire nation succumbs to corruption and I am ousted within a year.

>mfw there are people on here who don't yet realize i am the sole dictator of the whole planet

Get a team of top tier scientists to get me the perfect wall paper

Israel just got 6 million new inhabitants.

>hand over responsibilities

i believe u

>Change the official language to English
>Tell the whole corrupt government to piss off
>Go on a massive campaign to educate the masses and not act like fucking monkeys for once.
>Get every penny from the shitty corrupt rich people here to fund schools and the youth
>Focus all efforts on modern and top of the line farming and housing techniques so everyone has basic necessaries
>Try to make jobs available for everyone and give them the best conditions to be the best at what they can do while doing it for a better future and not monetary gain
>strengthen the relationships and make the EU proud

>aristocrat on /pol

>Purge of Niggers, Muslims, Kikes, Spics
>Deportation of Pakis, Indians, Chinks (all non whites who I don't hate but don't want here)
>Reclaim council homes from the right to buy thieves and help out people actually in need like homeless war vets
>Death penalty for Murder
>Invest much more into military, and make more nukes. Military camp is a must for young men of 16, for 4 years, to make them strong.

Oh- and LEGALIZE WEED MAN

Step 0: bring back pic related

Step one: permanent immigration is reduced to 0 over a 10 year period.

Step 2: Persons whose Canadian ancestry goes back 200 years or more , either through the mothers of father's lineage, will be able to secure a $150,000 loan upon marriage. This is dropped to $75,000 if you marry an immigrant, or if your lineage only goes back 100 years. For every child born your loan decreases by 25%.

Step 3: halal products are banned, mosque construction is banned, and other policies are put in place to tell Muslims to fuck off for good.

Step 4: government steps out of post secondary education funding This is something i strongly believe would do better with no gov. Intervention.

Step 5: mandatory military service for 18 months after highschool.

I have the biggest party that Zion has ever seen

>illegal alcohol
you're gonna get putsched over night mate.

Better have a strong boarder or your country will be broke and full of immigrants trying to get free houses and education and the rich will move somewhere else.

Stick to flipping burgers bro.

Build a wall

Add to that a reindustrialization plan of some kind and you pretty much made it.

>Wakes up in England and decide to take a stroll in London
>Not enough immigrants
>Crawl back to EU and ask for forgiveness
>Accept to import the whole middle east
>Strip old racist britts of their money to bail out Greece and Spain
>Makes new hate speech laws
>Obligate children from 3 years old to have LGBT lessons
>Castrate all white males
>Remove cross from english flag
>bow down to NWO

MFW when

make my country great again

start ww3

Kill all lefties
Kill all alt right traitors
Remove indio and mestizo
Buy guns
Make argentina great again

Assemble a harem.

>Sweden

Beautiful.
A true ode of diversity and equality.

Want Skåne back?

>Deport all illegals
>Restrict immigration back before 1965
>Declare English the official language
>Disband the big banks
>Disband the media monopoly
>Impose massive tariffs on companies that move overseas
>Secure the borders and increase coast guard patrols
>Stop foreign entanglements and nation building
>Remove the UN from US soil
>Annex Cuba and then send US settlers
>Require people to be physically fit and teach it in schools, parents who make their kids obese charged with child abuse
>Protect the environment from pollution and pass animal rights laws
>Murderers, rapists, treasonous crimes and crimes that prey and exploit the weaker are executed or exiled to the far north
>Remodel cities, towns and countrysides away from massive billboards and fast food with wide streets and everything spread out back to the traditional small town and villages
>Promote nationalism in schools
Just a few ideas

>genocide streetshitters
>build a strong shelter
>start nuclear war with pakis

Probably the best ideas I've seen so far. I don't think that villages and towns are really feasible as a replacement of instead of cities and urban sprawls though.

stop taking in refugees, you can only immigrate if you get a job
death penalty for repeated criminal behavior
ban weebshit
ban womens studies and feminism
women can only work after they've raised two children

This would make a heaven on earth.

EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66
>EXECUTE ORDER 66
EXECUTE ORDER 66

What about countries like us that are not, and never can be self-sufficient in food and rely on imports? Punitive import tax on food would starve us and we don't have the farming capacity to cope.

>genocide streetshitters
mfw you purge your whole country

will vaping be legal?

>build wall
>put an end to unskilled immigration (need qualifications and a job lined up to immigrate)
>anyone on benefits required to work manual labour shifts to keep their income
>Eliminate political bias in academia/media through regulation and heavy fines to make an example
>Promote family values through economic benefits for classic nuclear family (if parents are married and able to provide for the child without benefits)
>Tough stance on petty crime to dissuade people (combined with family values this will ensure a well adjusted generation free of crime and degeneracy)
>Make a cabinet entirely of Sup Forums posters

Trump/10

I know it sucks so bad. I hate seeing modern towns with massive signs and power lines and huge highways filled with cars. I don't understand why people let our beautiful towns, cities and villages it turn into this

You know this what the left was all about for a long time between the nonsense of Communism and today, right? I think it's good.

Add some strong border control like and apply some trade protectionism as needed. If your police are not brutal pieces of shit you're going into history as pretty based the second.

Sup Forums party when?

>Obama tried for treason and punished
>Entire government gutted
>Only White Christian Men allowed to hold office
>Non-Whites must leave or pay special crime tax to off-set the problems they cause.
>Those who can't pay are deported.
>All illegals and their children deported.
>Any resistance is met with lethal force.
>Hollywood gutted, all jews sent to Israel.
>All race-mixers deported.
>Prisoners are forced to work in labor camps like Aushwitz. Non-Whites given shittiest jobs.
>Impose strict trade policies protecting American jobs.
>All anti-gun lobbies dissolved permanently. Gun ownership is now mandatory for all Whites.
>Non-whites must apply for several licenses and go through a waiting period of 3 months before being allowed to purchase a firearm.
>Race-mixing outlawed.
>Judaism outlawed.
>Homosexuality outlawed. Those guilty of it are deported.

I wake up as nicola sturgeon?

stop trying to fuck over brexit

Set up a death camp for all the Pro EU Cucks currently outside Westminster.

Fuck yeah. /fit/ approves too.

While you're at it remove your bases from my country?

not leave the EU

I think it's possible to redesign a city to have more conservative values, removing billboards and other ugly looking things It's economical unfeasible to have a country constituting of entirely towns and villages.

It'd be nice somehow to impose a policy where ugly buildings and unaesthetic constructions were illegal, even if it adds cost.

Compulsory installation of IUDs in all post-menarche women. Removed when can demonstrably support children. Women who conceive illegally are fined/imprisoned and their children become wards of the state.

All drugs are legalised, and taxed. Addicts are provided with their drugs on prescription, but must take them in government approved shooting galleries.

Free university education for STEM subject degrees. All other fields pay full market rate in tuition fees.

Where the fuck are you going to deport homosexuals and race-mixers?

Blow ALL the secrets out of the water

Cont:

Compulsory military service for all from 18-20. Conscientious objectors can serve in non-combat roles. Those who are not fit for military service are excused, following appraisal by an independent panel of expert medical professionals.

Hell.

Of course, we should return to a pre world war 1 foreign policy and stay isolationists as George Washington told us to do. Oh and I almost forgot, destroy political parties and provide campaign funding through tax payers money to individuals running on their own platform, everyone who has over 10% support of their electorate qualifies and everyone gets the same amount of funding and if their supporters want to donate they can but no donations from companies and no campaign contributions over 1k.

race-mixers to the race mixites country.

>wake up
>my biggest dream is now true
Put on my generalissimo costume and march in the city promising a glorious future

Also build statues of myself and the biggest church in the world

Execute criminals and hang their bodies in public places

>Wait
>Russia attacks Ukraine
>Give them ultimatum, Personal union and NATO/UE Membership or we take Lwów and go to chój
>Have Ukraine, somehow make the Russians fuck off
>Meanwhile Europe gets surrounded by mudslimes, the first countries fall
>Why would i help lol we gave them vienna
>Make Belarus join the party
>Meanwhile Germany rebuilds 4th reich and asks us to either join or get fickid
>naw m8
>have a war with Gurmany
>Make a coalition against them because they had too much Agressive Expansion
>Make the dreams come true

rich leave, and then you don't have the money to pay for that free education or improved health service or housing for homeless

gg retard.

>a leaf

Start the slow replacement of functionaries by non-corrupt ones.
Fund the IAR 95 and TR-86 projects and make them enter mass production such that we may sell them

Annex Moldova and parts of Ukraine.

Enter Visegrad Group once peace treaty with Ukraine is done.

Deport gypsies to newly formed Țara Țiganilor in former Transnistria.

Promote aerospace industry, romania must into space.

Create special programs for taking back nationals that have emigrated, witness as Romania jumps from 20 million to 28 million after this and Moldova.

Call Ecumenical Council, dictate along with several other orthodox country leaders what the purpose of the church is, like the good old days.

Retake Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria.

Abdicate to the rightful King Michael (if he is still alive) or take the crown myself.

Bask in the glory of restored, largely ethnically pure Romanian Kingdom with a strong economy and a strong orthodoxy with 4 out of 5 pentarchies recovered.

This guy gets it.

>Germany building a Fourth Reich
nice meme

Remove kebab of course.

Yeah these fucking neoconservative free market cunts have helped destroy our cities and towns so badly by allowing ugly, unaesthetic buildings to be built all over the place and in many cases have huge parking lots along with them. Ugly concrete deserts.

Purge Scotland

Germany =/= cuckmany

They have nationalistic tendencies

most sensible answer. Very intelligent decision.

Turn dissenters into transvestites for my personal degenerate harem

>create social reforms so that people won´t riot (bread and games)
>put massive redpill in the education system, especially regarding history, politics and philosophy (youth must think natsoc/fascism is best)
>also teach heavily about the different human races
>create documentaries about my nations culture, heritage and past
>expose das finanzjudentum at every turn possible
>arm the native population to the teeth, similar to the US
>non native population will get everything, except the right to guns
>natives will have 6 month military training at 18yo (including women)
>non natives will do 6 month civil service, working for the red cross and shit like this
>Hope redpilled citizens will spread into the world during vacation so that the redpill spills everywhere.

14/88

also praise KEK

Remove kebab

Germany's history basically IS nationalistic tendencies, that's why they've been hit so hard with all this immigration and liberal crap, they're trying to break the will of the people.

Publicly hang every official within the judicial branch reasonably suspected of corruption.

From that point on, any minor violation of the non-aggression principle like battery or minor theft is punished by forced labour on infrastructure improvement. Failure to comply leads to hanging.

All heinous violations of the non-aggression principle are punished by hanging; violent rape, murder, grand theft, etc.

Batten down the hatches.

Start writing up an Economic Plan.

If you're suspected of Salafism you're deported.
If you're stupid enough to invoke "human right you cant deport me I have no visa" you're beheaded, and then your body is deported.

>strong borders
>sneaky eugenics through child benefits and help building houses based on certain attributes
I'd have to figure out these attributes still.

But user, why would you want to deport your own parents?

>and then your body is deported.
kek

>Mass immigration for everyone who isn't at least 90% white. They will immigrate out of my country, probably send them to Australia like the brits did.
>Giant wall across mexican boarder
>shoot on sight zone for 500 yards on the mexican side of the wall, using my newly developed automated turrets, ensuring many miles can be monitored by one guy
>full sonar check for tunnels built into wall so the rats cant dig in
>stricter boarders between us and canada because their policies worry me
>train a large group of fellow party members in all the fields that universities will require to produce hard working memebers of society
>purge all the current university teachers, there's no hope for rehabilitation
>federalize national public schools, proper conservative education for all
Basically MAGA

Rich are dependent on the employees to turn profit. The market vacuum will simply fill itself with those who are willing to bear the blunt of taxation.

>what is outsourcing

How'd you know senpai