>damage control

>Please
>I beg you
>Chuck an egg
What? Any scots know what he said?

>begging
>braveheart

Kek

>Please please take away our democracy !!!!!!

>international
>national
pick one

>EU migrants
>European migrants
pick one

It wasn't us, wahhh. Sack up Scotland.

SCOTLAND YES!!

He only said european about 5 times too.

Sadly Scotland, you have to go back.

>PLEASE MASSA PUT MUH CHAINS BACK ON

A marxist twat cheered on by more marxist twats...

What a fucking shocker..

>Traitor gets a standing ovation from the organization he sold out to

Interesting. Forage speech was the true blow out

Scotland already got shot down by Tusk.

Spain and to a lesser extent Germany and France can't allow Scotland to join the EU if it secedes

Well what a fucking surprise. Scotcuck gets down on his knees and blows the euros. Get standing ovation.
When did they fuck off the blue paint and down the blue pill instead?

Why are you shilling for our Union to break apart?
Are you also shilling for the USA to break into parts?
Are you supporting the movement for the Republic of California or indepndent Texas?

but scotland is a tiny poopstain country, they benefit tremendously from being in the EU

Scottish politicians literally beg their masters for rewards

>Are you also shilling for the USA to break into parts?

Yes.

>Are you supporting the movement for the Republic of California or indepndent Texas?

Yes.

The united states is a sovereign nation you dumbass europoor

>our union
Kek

Also yes and yes. Fuck statists and supporters of federal government overreach.

sounded more like he was begging

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,
May by thy mighty aid,
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush,
and like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush,
God save the King.

>literally begging his EU masters for forgiveness

when did the scots go so wrong?

LMAO!!
Farage was absolutely humiliated

Well that was a shit speech

youtube.com/watch?v=hIvRkjOd1f8

Of course they would applaud their parasite colleague. EU is btfo. Just listen to the jeers as our Nige steps up

>Scotland

It's the Greece of the Anglosphere

OK so when Texas is independent, why should Texas be one? Why shouldn't West Texas be separate from East Texas?

Where do you draw the line to this fragmentation? Are you some kind of ancap retard? Sovreign citizen? Please say yes, make me laugh.

The EU will also be a sovreign nation once the unification process is complete

>Poland
We don't even like krauts and you think kebab got any chance

>Scotland already got shot down by Tusk.
>Spain and to a lesser extent Germany and France can't allow Scotland to join the EU if it secedes

Why not?

lol he talked a load of wank, cries that ''it's not our fault Britain weft :'('' and then gets applause from his would be masters

It's just the American understanding of Europe. Americans are almost as retarded as the English.

i'm not taking you guys out until you leave the EU... think of it as an incentive

>ooogga booga where da potatoes at

Sorry potato nigger, can't understand your savage tongue.

>You may take our lives, but PLEASE also take our FREEDOOOOOM

shut fuck up russia

Fuck off, we are just as retarded as are British brothers.

Slovenia sounds like something that drips out of a fags ass after getting rimmed by a nigger.

>t. 96IQ country

Yeah well when you guys either civilize the fucking world, or put men on the moon, you can have an opinion. Until then you just keep bending over for that tasty German cock.

It seemed like he was begging the EU for something but he couldn't find the words to express what Scotland actually wants.

Ignore him Britishbae, he's just jealous of our friendship and independence.

Spain as two very active secessionist movements (Basque and Catalonia) and so they will exert all the pressure they can to have Scotland refused.

France also has a lot of domestic unrest and if people see the UK leave, Scotland split from the UK, and rejoin the EU, if could make things pretty uncomfortable for French politicians.

For Germany, it seems like Bavaria is a bad election campaign from trying to separate.

You could hear the guy mocking him at 0:30

>I want my country to be ... EUROPEAN

some guy screams out

>WE

which Sup Forumstard in there?

Scotland begging the EU to recognise them.

Yes we're absolutely blown the fuck out, Scotland the Brave and all that.

Scotland is so fucking cucked. When are they going to realize they're nothing without England?

>b-bu-b-but mah oil

>Brit calls a Europoor a Europoor
How's it feel, fellow non-Europoor?

Who's the guy behind Farage?

>YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, AND WE DON'T EVEN WANT OUR FREEDOM

Oh no Scotland, tell me you didn't humiliate yourselves. Groveling for acceptance, to the EU. You will never live it down.

>Please, I beg you!
How embarrassing.

Based Scots putting Farage and the english on blast in front of everyone, that was priceless

he looked like a grovelling nigger, if that's appealing to someone......well, jokes on them

not the best but here you go

>Mel's face during that pathetic groveling

Isn't there a slight irony for a nationalist party to want to be apart of bureaucratic union that wishes to get rid of national identity to unify under one big European identity?

I'm really sorry about the fucktards from my country, they either lick Hans ass or Slavoj ass (commies), really hard to make them do anything else.

No, EU shouldn't merge into single nation, fuck off, yes UK and US should break apart.

>YOU CAN TAKE OUR WIVES AND YOU WILL TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

I bet they wish they were independent now so they had the right to self determination.

Mummy Europe, the nasty English and Welsh are not playing what I want. Hug me mummy, take me home.

>Based Scotland politicians

Yeah so based... having to beg for mercy out of pure fear of what magical rainbow friendly EU might do to them.

And its going to destroy you, where are getting this idea that the EU has competently handled the European Economy?

>our Union

Please be troll. It's not our Union it's the ECB's and the IMF's BDSM playground. The longer we stay in, the poorer poor countries will become and the richer rich countries will become.

When the poor countries cannot be squeezed any more, the EU will be dissolved and it will be every man for himself again. Mark my words.

>29th June 2016

>I'm also proudly an EU peon
ftfy

>It reminds me of the talk Mel Gibson gives in Braveheart

We know how that ended.

god i hate being scottish sometimes.

They are parody nationalists, sticking to the cliches constantly, I know that kind of species really well, I live in the Basque Country

why are American always the best 2D girls.

Awesome work user

>The EU will also be a sovreign nation once the unification process is complete
Damn it we need an image of Merkel as a Borg

City states are literally the best. Freedom and prosperity. Politicians are directly accountable and get btfo at the first mistake.

Just form a military alliance like the Greeks did to btfo the Persians then conquer them.

>We want freedom so we can be slaves
lmao

Scotland will remain in the UK, and will not enter the EU.

1) At $48pb Scotland has no money to pass EU's own rules on economy. Their cost of extraction is $80pb and rising, they need $150pb now to really be making money.

2) Spain and Belgium will veto any fast-track into the EU for Scotland due to Catalonia, Basque Country, and Flanders.

3) UK wont grant Scotland another referendum anyway, they had their chance.

Scotland shall remain cucks.

>Begging to get into a worse union.
>Tusk shot down sturgeon.
>Several countries ready to veto a scottish application.
>Oil in the price in the bin
>Takes a quater of the UK debt if they leave.
>BTFO.

No.

We need the CANZUK agreement, get the family back together and pick up where we left off bringing civilization to the heathens. And this time we don't stop till the jobs done.

Oh yeah I forgot that Tusk just deleted her voicemail without listening to it.

As a Canadian, I would only vote for a candidate that supported this idea if CANZUK would support white South Africans in the upcoming race war.

>Scottish
>Speaks with an understandable accent

Color me surprised.

Hold on. Isn't the British flag by Farage upside down? I wonder what faggot intern at the EU did that.

Merkel most likely

Does Slovenia even exist?

What a megacuck, he is anti-braveheart

He wants that UK is Merkel's bitch, that is the opposite of freedom

Fucking hell mate, let that eyebrow get some rest will you.

Smaller governments are more representative

Also breaking the US up would allow more cultural cohesion in each region, rather than having to stick californians in with bible belters

>when the irish girl starts blabbering for a standing ovation and repeats the same shit 3 or 4 times in a row and is told to shut up already

>Scotland did not let you down
>England did

Why are leftists so full of hate?

Cucks clapping at other cucks because (((they))) told them to.

That's a real shame. Scotland becoming independent would be an excellent development for the UK.

Sadly it isn't so amazing that rich countries get richer.

Because the benefits of the EU should not require each member state to give up its sovereignty.

>Farage has bantz with the EU
>Scottish MEP follows it up with the most disgusting EU blowjob, whining about how the UK should stay in because some people don't want to leave
Did all the alpha Scots leave or something?
Why are they such cucks?