Our Angela is going to fuck Britain in the ass with

her big, multicultural cock.

How does it feel, Brits, to get pounded by Angela "Allah Akbar" Merkel?
-----
European leaders are scheduled to meet at a summit in Brussels later today to discuss the consequences of the British vote to leave the European Union. Merkel called the vote an unprecedented event in EU history but one the remaining 27 member states will weather.

Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, warned the UK that there could be no “cherry picking” in its Brexit negotiations in a tough response to Leave campaigners’ hopes of securing access to the internal market while limiting freedom of movement.

In a speech to the Bundestag on Tuesday morning, Ms Merkel spelt out to London that the EU’s internal freedoms were indivisible — if Britain, like Norway, wanted access to the internal market then, like Norway, it would have to accept freedom of movement.

“We will ensure that the negotiations will not be run on the principle of cherry-picking,” the chancellor said, drawing applause. “We must and will make a palpable difference over whether a country wants to be a member of the family of the European Union or not.

Whoever wants to get out of this family cannot expect that all the obligations fall away but the privileges continue to remain in place.”

Ms Merkel was speaking ahead of a European summit in Brussels that begins on Tuesday evening, where David Cameron, the UK prime minister, is due to explain the shock referendum vote to fellow heads of government and then leave them to decide their formal response to the union’s first exit since its foundation nearly 60 years ago.

Her words were a rebuff to Boris Johnson, the chief Brexit campaigner and possible successor to Mr Cameron, who declared on Monday that Britain would retain “access to the single market”.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if Britain wants to trade with the European market it needs to accept the freedom of movement

based Angela cucking Nigel once again

Sounds like hot air. Ultimately, it's only the UK who can invoke article 50. I don't care about freedom of movement myself, I voted Leave to get us away with from the EU's parliament. I don't mind trading and opening borders to fellow EUROPEANS.

But at this point there's a lot of rumbled Eurocrats looking for blood.

Funny how she says one thing and then does a complete flip after George Soros has put forward his view on things.

>if britain wants to trade with EU

britain exports less to EU than it exports idiots. They could give a fuck about german cars and get better deal with US and Jap instead, whereas EU looses a big part of the market.

the only one getting cucked is the EU.

It's like the mainlanders forget there's a fucking sea between us.

There is no way. They will make an example of UK of what happens if you leave the EU.

It would be illegal to say that I wish someone would kill her, but someone really should kill her.

>Ultimately, it's only the UK who can invoke article 50.
So? And the UK will invoke it or stay in the EU forever.

the point is that Merkel said Germany wants freedom of movement, or Brits will get no ficki ficki in the single market.

>merkel: I'm literally crying right now

but could they? Obama has already said Britain needs to head to the back of the queue if it wants to create new trade deals with America. Only Trump would be their hope of gettings things done quickly.

And if they want to trade in the east, Russia and China will make sure they will get the short end of the stick.

I suppose Britain can trade with India, Brazil and Africa...wew lad, I'm sure it'll make huge profits

LESSON: NEVER LET WOMEN BE IN CHARGE OF GOVERNMENT.

IT'S TIME FOR THE MEN TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRIES AND STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND.

based angela

>They could give a fuck about german cars and get better deal with US and Jap instead, whereas EU looses a big part of the market.
Goods trading is subject to WTO rules. Unless the UK also exits the WTO, which is highly unlikely, German car makers and machinery makers have nothing to fear from the UK not having any trade deal with the EU.

Meanwhile, no trade deal means the London finanial sector is completely 100% shut out of the EU market, because WTO rules have not been set up for services.

that's just projection on your part. the markets predict UK will be better off, since it tanked the least

>obama
Our election will be roughly around the same time as when the UK actually leaves

I don't think hilary gives a fuck and trump would definitely trade

My prediction for the UK has gotten better but is still dim. The demographic shift and leftist indoctrination in schools is too much

Same for here, though we will die off slower

Stay mad Hans.
You've got about 10 million more muslims coming and Britain will take 0.
All of Britains money to the EU is also stopping - so enjoy increased taxes to pay for your new muslims and to pick up the slack for Greece, Poland, etc.
Stay mad cuck.

Obama already went back on that, friend. Enjoy your failing EU.

>believing the king nigger ever.

Wew lads.

because that has worked so well all these centuries, right?

We wont buy German cars because there would be high tariffs on them
>Meanwhile, no trade deal means the London finanial sector is completely 100% shut out of the EU market, because WTO rules have not been set up for services
Believe it or no the city is/was dominate not because of the EU

"Freedom of movement" means race war. They are the same concept. The autistic Germans are allowed to tell themselves that they put up a perfectly legible paper sign, clearly lettered and held by a reasonable piece of tape. But "freedom of movement" means race war, it means innocent people dying violently.

Both sides are awful here.
Brits with their delusions (all the benefits and no obligations) and EU as EU.

isn't Switzerland the main financial services exporter in our territory?? How do they manage it?

Maybe London could become a tax haven, since they wont have to abide to the EU regulations anymore.

This will destroy the EU. Bullying those who decide to leave (or appearing to) will strip away the very little amount of good faith still left in the union. Politicians who want to be elected will be forced to present their continued membership as something they must accept out of fear and it'll grow resentment against EU leadership among the populace. That's how anti-Euro parties are gaining a foothold and pushing for referendums.

Wanting to look like the bad guy is a stupid idea from stupid people. EU officials who couldn't keep their mouth shut were the ones who lost the referendum for Remain in the first place.

She is such a droopy ugly cunt. Has no children or family of her own..

she also looks like a puppet.

you're going down jerry, it's time to be 3x world war champs

I don't see how the UK can be against freedom of movement. They simply don't want undemocratic shit and having to participate in retarded immigration policy.
If this cunt believes "freedom of movement" is the huge bargaining chip, than britain will pretend to hate it and then swallow it and have all the economical ups of the EU and non of its non-democratic downs.
Its win for the UK.

I wish this bitch would get a hellfire drone up her ass or a polonium milkshake.

she looks like the george bush of eu.. i bet future generations will make movies about her (dark comedy)

In trying to punish the UK, Germany is only going to vindicate them.

so what exactly does this show is it just the overall drop or is it something else.

This 2bh, it seems like it's inevitable, assuming that we don't have a general election in October and that one of the parties will run with the policy of a second referendum then after all the butthurt we vote remain

Her jaw does look like a puppet...interesting.

I was thinking more of a bassit hound dog..

>I don't see how the UK can be against freedom of movement
Because of that fucking horde merkel unleashed on the EU

>one of the parties will run with the policy of a second referendum

Whatever party is it, they'll be cucks for doing as such.

>Obama has already said Britain needs to head to the back of the queue

It was fear mongering and even admitted it was a lie.

>you're going down jerry

I'm on your side this time. I hate Merkel and I want her dead.

Hate that bitch so much

This confirms my theory that Merkel is a man.

this seems so appropriate now.

Not if best girl gets elected.

hahaha you realise this is all false, right? the eu and merkel are completely shitting their pants over this. Shes putting on a tough stance to try and deter other eurosceptic movements from rising.
the eu rely on exports to britain more than we rely on them. hundreds of thousands of jobs in germany rely on us. imagine how BMW and the other car manufacturers will react when merkel tells them theyre going to lose out on billions annually because they cant sell to us anymore.

when article 50 is initiated in october (hopefully before) and when the official negotiations start, we will get a very good deal.

I'm assuming stock indexes drop for respective countries. and UK doesnt seem too much affected, since the drop is lower than 5%

Exactly. This American gets it.

British culture from Lands End to John O'Groats is bitter, passive-aggressive and difficult.

We don't react well to being threatened, the same as most of the Anglosphere.

Europeans are such cucks, it's why threatening works for them.

If the EU ever truly wanted us to stay, they should have been kind and open to us - they should have shown genuine affection for the UK and her people.

But they would never do that, because they don't like us, and we don't like them.

UK is a gate to the EU
or at least was
now uk is 100% irrelevant for the finances

When is this bitch going to die she looks like an old hag.

>I voted Leave to get us away with from the pupper's parliament.
If you don't invoke it then that's not gonna happen, eh?

please try it without the US and the russians this time, k

Posturing.
We buy at a rate of 2:1 compared to our selling to you, so if you impose punitive tariffs it hurts you twice as much as it hurts us, probably more. All because we are the customer here, and you are the seller, and it is easier to find another seller than it is to find another customer.

There will be no freedom of movement.
We will either get entirely free trade or go to WTO rules, which will make your goods more expensive so we will buy less...so you will suffer.

There is no way to play this where you win. Its over before its even started.

You have ben cucked and we are the bull.
Just wait until January when we dictate the terms of your surrender to us.
That's 3 times we've beat you now Fritz.

>You've got about 10 million more muslims coming and Britain will take 0.
We got 100 million more Muslims coming, m8 and they all want Lebensraum in the West. Prepare for ficki ficki and Allahu Akbars, m8.

>if you give us an unfair deal we'll point our nukes at you and start a new cold war

Whose cars are you gonna buy?

we got this

a need for bead

I want to form a secret anti-Merkel resistance group dedicated to fighting her and helping countries like the UK and others escape her evil rapefugee plans.

rotfl?
you know that uk will get a norvegian deal, meaning that they will:
pay EU as much as before
use EU rules
promote free movement of people
have NO say in ANY decision in EU

what a great deal!

chinese car

They aren't going to lose out on much even with WTO terms. I don't know where this meme comes from, look at the figures. We have a trade deficit with the EU but by individual nation its not a huge threat. Getting most of the City of London in Frankfurt will more than make up for it anyway.

We will take the first deal we are offered in the fear it will only get worse.

You just bend over and take that German cock, faggot.

>We wont buy German cars because there would be high tariffs on them
Under WTO rules, you cannot put high tariffs on them. And considering 35% of cars exported in the UK go to the EU, why would you?

>Believe it or no the city is/was dominate not because of the EU
Based on what assumption? The UK's principle export is financial services, and more than 40% of that export goes to the EU. So WTF?

Is Germany making terrorist threats?

>if you impose punitive tariffs it hurts you twice as much as it hurts us
Dealing 2 units of damage to an economy of 500 million people isn't that much compared to dealing 1 unit of damage to an economy of 50 million people.

Do you even MMO?

not really
all EU said is that UK can t expect a special treatment.

UK is doing its interests EU is going to do the same

How many outside countries trade with the EU and get free movement to the EU?

>Whose cars are you gonna buy?
we will take the bus!

>isn't Switzerland the main financial services exporter in our territory??
No, the UK is by far the main financial services exporter to the EU. By far.

>How do they manage it?
Switzerland has accepted free movement of people, just like any EU state, and is also paying many billions to the EU as budget contribution. They are an EU member in all but name.

Why would that be cheaper?

>t-they are more dependent on our little island than we are dependent on the entire european continent, lads. I s-swear!

I'll take the bus too.

We'll all take the BRITISH bus.

>Mum voted to remain
>watching European Parliament today
>everyone is being bitter towards UK
>Nige comes on
>people booing and being cunty
>"They're so childish"
>more shit is said about growing together as a continent
>she realises what is happening now
>"Fuck the EU"

She's been awoken, I'm so proud.

As we string out the months until article 50, and the 2 years after, any bargaining power you have will bleed away, it is bleeding away now as we speak. When we go Germoney is going to pay for the whole of the EU plus 2 million boatniggers each and every year.

When Hillary does the land war in Syria it will be even more.

half of trades in uk are to eu
only a minimal percentage of eu trade is to uk

EU get hurt, uk get destroyed

We'll be lucky if we don't end up with the Euro in exchange of worse terms than Norway.

If they are completely unreasonable it'll just send the message that EU punishes former members of the Union who leave properly under the EU's own rules.

Furthermore, it's not like the UK or the EU can make a clean cut from one another in a trading sense. The fact of the matter is that we import and export into one another quite a bit and severe changes in tariffs will hurt both sides.

It's all well and good talking strong, but realistically England isn't likely to come out of the Union in a equal trading position with the EU, but it's not going to be severely punished because that would both send the wrong message and punish EU markets just as severely.

A reasonable compromise will be met. If the Europeans want to spite us just for the sake of it, it's going to cost them as much as it'll cost us.

You do realise most of your continent is underdeveloped inbred farmland, yes?

Anything not around Northern France/The Low Countries is trash. Sorry.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Bernanke has said the Brexit was unlikely to cause a financial crisis, so can you Euros settle your petty squabbling quickly and maturely so we can turn this into yesterday's news? I seriously doubt you want to make the Reserve nervous.

>Not if best girl gets elected.
That's a boy... and it is polling at 12% right now. AfD is shit-tier on charisma, one trick pony with the rapefugees and the rapefugees numbers have declined significantly.

Please do tell me how there is no underdeveloped farmland in the UK. 3/4ths of your country are sheepshagville

They don't care. Unlike Boris, they aren't playing to lose.

>when article 50 is initiated in october (hopefully before) and when the official negotiations start, we will get a very good deal.

On what basis? You seem to be delusional. I have read countless articles of people who know about trade and markets and law and they all agree, once Article 50 is triggered, the UK has shit cards - which is why nobody wants to be the person to trigger it.

Article 50 was designed to give the exiting state the worst possible start outside of the EU, so nobody else ever wants to leave.

Aye. But we're better at it.

We're better at everything really.

Stay mad sweaty little pig men.

>nd UK doesnt seem too much affected, since the drop is lower than 5%

14% drop of the FTSE 250 in 2 days (Friday and Monday) was the worst drop in history for the UK... with the exception of the flash crash in October 1987.

Don't look at the FTSE 100, it has non-UK businesses in it and e.g. South African mining and gold companies which have skyrocketed due to people buying gold.

Probably most. What she is doing is illegal in business world.

>Article 50 was designed to give the exiting state the worst possible start outside of the EU, so nobody else ever wants to leave.
your little club sounds fucking wonderful doesn't it...

Enjoy bailing out all your banks eurocuck
wsj.com/articles/rome-mulls-capital-injection-to-support-italian-banks-after-brexit-shock-1467021718

>we will take the bus!
Produced by MAN, Mercedes, BMW and Volkswagen.

You idiots built a tunnel to France that contains a railroad.

If you people REALLY want immigration to stop you're going to have to do better than that. But of course, you will back down instead.

Just lie back and think of England.

Britain has no industry to be good at.

So you're telling me you didn't appreciate Obama telling you Brits you belong at the end of the line?

You are a racist.

it's a family. you can't declare that you're gonna leave, no longer paying rent, and yet pop back in and take the goodies from the fridge

M8 I use Arriva motherfucking buses.

Number 35 gets me to Woking and back. Proper good Nandos in the town centre.

You don't know shit, Kraut.

>When we go Germoney is going to pay for the whole of the EU plus 2 million boatniggers each and every year.

The net 5 billion you cunts paid as net contribution doesn't matter, considering we pay 30 billion a year. The next budget will just be cut and cunt countries like Greece just get fewer gibmees. Problem solved.

I don't understand what you're saying, because it sounds like you're saying that the EU can fuck over the UK but the UK can reciprocate because of the WTO. Why would that be the case?

I love movies where the bad guys is so powerful that he always is a step ahead of the good guys. Hollywood always finds a twisted to make the good guys win but this is real life and in real life, bad guys win.

I can safely say I ain't even mad

Merkel is pissed and she should be. I do not think that Brexit is the end of the problems that are about to fall on the EU. If I was Dutch, Austrian or Swed I would be looking for a way out.

What is the EU going to do when Greece comes back begging for money? What is going to happen if other nations with more money decide that they do not want to support the ones that waste their money and do not collect the taxes that are due?

How is Angela going to explain that she can not pay her pensions until some shit poster from Romania makes his deposit to the Bank? Angela we did not get our deposit from Bulgaria and Latvia is 30 days behind. They should have staved with economic union and not made it political.