'whelp' is one of the of the most reddit words in the English language

That's a terrible Joker voice

>mfw Lego make a better Batman movie than DC

I bet you like jamals penis faggot

wow, what a fag

reddit has arrived

It's an amazing Lego Joker voice though

Can you samefag any harder?

Why, you'll be to busy sucking penises you penis sucking faggot?

is lego code for extremely low standards?

The joke premise that Joker just assumes he's Batman's arch-nemesis like we all do and Batman's totally oblivious and it's played like a heart break is really clever but the execution of it in that scene was atrocious.

>you're reddit
>no YOU'RE reddit

Jesus

hola reddito

ribbit

No reason to watch if there's no CIA cameo

>Whelp
You have to go back

>Lego Batman Movie and John Wick 2 in the same weekend
Which one should I pick?

Yikes I had no idea this sub got triggered so easily

ask reddit

>whelp

I didn't know neopets forum posters were coming to Sup Forums

yikes i mean jeez like crikey omg

lego is code for literally for children

>I like to fight around
what a whore

>BANE
Got a good giggle out of me. Galifanakis as the Joker is also pretty fucking solid (then, most of the voice casting is fucking genius).

Also I'm really loving his design in this. Acknowledging DKR while still staying true to his Luchador roots.

Joker basically being Batman's jilted jealous stalker is the greatest take on him and makes the absolute most sense.

Maybe the movie that isn't targeted towards actual children. LEGO Batman is for good goys.

That was pretty funny.
Oh and
>Bane?

congratulations you understood the joke

>whelp

How does that juicy fucking cock taste you fucking homo faggot? suck any good dicks lately you gobbling cock eating?

after seeing the dkr memes a lot i still dont get it.
oh he mentions bane yeah? whats the fucking joke?

You clearly don't get it.

The joke IS that he mentions Bane.

holy shit, you're still at it?

I hate that these movies are well written because i dont want to support them

that was p good actually

The worst part about this is how the masses will eat it up despite thinking Batman vs Superman was too dark.

I remember when I saw the first trailer for The Lego Movie. Clicked on it like "Hollywood's going to hell, this is gonna be unwatchable cancer but I'll see if they fucking try this time".

It being genuinely good and funny was one of the greatest shocks I've ever experienced.

>The worst part about this is how the masses will eat it up despite thinking Batman vs Superman was too dark.

>y'know what would cheer me up right now after this whole election thing? Lego Batman acting like a rich jerk while saving the day with an assortment of somewhat recognizable actors providing voices

Ring a ding ding baby, I'd like to see them give this a rotten review

i love the lego movie. i saw it a month ago and they really hit it home with the nostalgia of some of the shit like the lego man that guy from always sunny played.

The scene where they're rolling down the hill and building something on their way down is exactly how it feels to make a joint Lego thing with friends.

Opening scene
youtube.com/watch?v=C40nNnzx2a4

>whelp
did you swallow cum or what