UK just BTFO by Merkel

>I can only recommend to our British friends not to delude themselves. There will be neither formal nor informal negotiations until the UK has invoked Article 50, requesting to leave the EU.
>These negotiations will not be based on the principle of "cherry picking". If you want to leave this family, you cannot expect to get rid of your obligations but keep all your privileges. It has to make a difference whether a country is part of the EU family or not.

TOPKEK they will probably end up with all obligations like before, with fewer of the benefits and all of their special privilegies like vetoing gone. They won't actually have any representation at all. Fools.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g
uktradeinfo.com/Statistics/OverseasTradeStatistics/Pages/EU_and_Non-EU_Data.aspx
fullfact.org/europe/do-half-uks-exports-go-europe/
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/international-transactions/outward-foreign-affiliates-statistics/how-important-is-the-european-union-to-uk-trade-and-investment-/sty-eu.html
fullfact.org/europe/where-does-eu-export/
strawpoll.me/10613133/r
destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/TradingPartners/Tables/OrderRankGermanyTradingPartners.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
uktradeinfo.com/Statistics/OverseasTradeStatistics/Pages/OTS.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We cannot be caged
We cannot be controlled.

Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools.

>the EU
>doing anything

nice meme, brits will keep the exact same benefits.

>you cannot expect to get rid of your obligations but keep all your privileges
Well yea they can. The UK will have their cake, scrape off the ugly frosting shit and eat the cake too

God damn, Irenicus was such a god tier villain.

meanwhile norway and switzerland both have access to the single market and all other benefits while not being a EU member

wew

Our vetos were ignored anyway, the EU is a dirty lefty organisation and maybe you Marxists want to be a part of it but the UK has always veered to the right

When will the Cuckwursts excise this cancerous wench.

How can they have any obligations? Do I pay taxes to Burkina Faso?

Rage on brits, fuck Merkel and fuck EU

GOAT game

Silence dog! You have no purpose but to die by my hand!

He was pretty jacked too.

idk just bought 2000€ of goods from Germany instead of Switzerland due to me having to pay duty fees if I bought from Switzerland

Switzerland BTFO

>dragon dildos
>goods

NO. TAXATION. WITHOUT. REPRESENTATION.

Also they will lose Gibraltar and Scotland and Ireland

Fucking REKT

>implying brits care

By the time the uk actually leaves which could take another 2 years the EU will be close to collapsing anyway.

what goods did u have to buy from germany or switzerland and you couldnt buy from ur own country?

merklebot damage control in effect

You can buy many things but Finland usually has higher VAT

German whores.

The longer this takes the longer we pay money into this shitshow

MERKEL IS RIGHT

UK needs to hurry the fuck up and get the fuck out

The sooner the better lads. Only then can we stop paying into the EU funds and TAKE BACK CONTROL

meh, the UK will just shut their side of the channel to any boat looking to travel up in to Europe, crippling their industries and causing huge backlogs on the french side.

That would be some top banter lad

>All this chaos in Europe

Kek has brought us a bounty.

>16% of EU exports, worth $1.6 trillion, is exported to UK.
>Is their largest single market
>UK, exports to EU is 10x smaller than EU to UK
>Exports to EU falling drastically since its peak in 1999 and is set to continue.
>Rotterdam effect, the process of exports being counted as going to the EU despite the fact they may be going to a different country entirely isn't factored into it, meaning even less goes to the EU.

MFW buyers have more bargaining power than suppliers.

MFW we don't have the economic shakels of Brussels anymore

MFW we can trade with anyone we want.

EU BTFO whatever they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g

Dont worry Merkel, we will declare article 50 in January, meanwhile we are having informal discussions with non-EU countries already.

Lets see how your Euro is doing 7 months from now.

"Frohe Weihnachten"

And that means less time for your economy to prepare for leaving. They want you to leave as soon as possible to destabilize the UK and make you an example.

you probably paid more in shipping and transportation fees than you would by buying in your own country idiot

Tory Ubersoldat Boris will de-regulate the city and unmuzzle British exceptionalism, abolish the foreign corrupt practices act and a new age will dawn.

mate merkel is going to get merk'd soon, as some germans are calling for a EU referendum and she basicly said fuck off

now a goverment should be scared of the people as a goverment that goes against the will of the people won't be a goverment for long.

I was a remain voter but riots will break out if we don't leave the EU now so even if the UK GOVT were like we don't epect to leave its cool they shot them slef in the foot now.

>friends

this is why we are not even declaring article 50 until January.

The VAT difference could easily amount to 200 american monies so probably not

It's hilarious, the EU must be scrambling the rewrite the law so that any votes automatically declare it

Where did you get those numbers?

>yfw the entire financial sector of London City moves to Frankfurt because they can't provide financial services to the inner market from a non EU country

Are you ever going to leave? Do you have a politician brave enough but also electable who will dare to pull the plug?

uktradeinfo.com/Statistics/OverseasTradeStatistics/Pages/EU_and_Non-EU_Data.aspx

>Non-EU Exports for April 2016 were £13.0 billion.
>EU Exports for April 2016 were £12.0 billion.

Say goodbye to 50% of your exports and immediate economic collapse.

You don't need to pay duty fees if you buy from Switzerland.

correct the text in pic. Change to mudslimes

fullfact.org/europe/do-half-uks-exports-go-europe/

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/international-transactions/outward-foreign-affiliates-statistics/how-important-is-the-european-union-to-uk-trade-and-investment-/sty-eu.html

fullfact.org/europe/where-does-eu-export/

UK trade to the EU has been falling for years now. With ourselves finally unshakled from the EU we can finally pursue these markets with more vigour. The EU is about to become a dead duck my Finnish friend.

Why is it so hard for them to understand that all we want is free trade? They would even benefit more as we buy more than we sell to the EU.

I would even agree to signing up to the EU standard organisations as everyone following the same standard makes things easier and cheaper.

Death to Krauts!

Pray, pray, pray for the German Genocide! Purge the world of all evil, the Kraut!

Sail, sail, sail to the farthest Neverland! Free from the son of the Devil, the Kraut!

The only way to stop the Claudenhove-Kalergi plan is to genocide the Germans.

obviously he is talking about refugees

Damn right, don't even start googling it yet

I want Finland to leave EU but you're being overly optimistic about all this.

Why don't you start be genociding the gypsies?

Nice try, Finnfag. Now go back to breeding with your reindeer in the snowy wasteland.

>TFW they said this would happen when the UK didn't join the single currency.
>MFW Frankfurt and Paris will always be cucked by London.
>Then finds the EU crashing and burning with no survivors.

Can almost gurantee the financial sector based London isn't going anywhere. Europe is just a risky at the moment.

Second on the list after the Teutonic Traitors.

>calls the EU a family
lmao they are no longer hiding their inexorable move to a superstate are they

>all this eurocuck fussing because we've avoided the great cuckoning while they will trip over the dogs balls as they don't have the jimmy jamberinos to skidaddle out the muffins like the ponces they are

You're having a giraffe!

You do realize that UK exports to EU constitute 50% of UK exports?

You cannot stabilize your market until you have opened negotiations and given investors security. If you bought into we're totally going to do this next year lie, you're done. Pressure will be building up and remainers will use all their power to spread fear among normies.

strawpoll.me/10613133/r

I'm willing to accept a trade war with the EU is going to be bad for both. However, when France, Spain and Italy are 1200 billion euros in the red and rely heavily on British trade, it's going to end badly for them.

Brexit was never going to be smooth sailing from day one, but the longer we're out the better we'll do.

I'll have to go with Denmark.

>Doesn't mention German trade to UK

KEK, say goodbye to your economy.

rare?

I thought they were complete wankers for even announcing job cuts. Everyone knows they're not going anywhere until they work out what else is happening in Europe, but it sent the headless chickens off in circles again

EU controls how much we trade and to whom, so yeah.

The English are the master race. Germans are just a bunch of Jonny Come Lately. All Heil Britannia!

I'll have to remind you that our generals came up with the Bloodpump of Verdun

They both have to accept movement of workers, pay into the EU budget and comply with regulations.

The Kraut bitch will be in a world of pain when England by itself overtakes the putrid German economy.

Death to Krauts!

German exports to GB in 2014 were only 7% of all German exports.

Bankers have no allegiance or loyalty to anyone. Everything they say and do is calculated, as the famous saying goes 'don't waste a good crisis'.

>All these deluded bongs

If you think Brexit won't severely hurt the UK economy you're stupid.

If the UK wants to remain in the single market, it will have to respect the 4 EU freedoms.

So they still have to follow EU policies, only difference being that now they no longer have any power to influence said policies. Ergo you will not "take back control of the borders".

If they do not want to stay in the single market (which is never gonna happen unless UKIP form the government), their economy will collapse over night.

Speaking of the UK, it likely won't even exist in the next 5 years thanks to the Scots (and maybe even the Irish).

gg Cameron

Yet neither of them, not even combined, represent anywhere near 1.6trillion worth of revenue for the EU.

Just as Farage said this morning, if the EU decide to cut off its nose to spite its face, it would hurt the EU more than it would hurt the UK.

Can you make an exception for us? We never wanted to leave your side, cousins of the isles

Merkel will be gone soon. How will any of her plans come into fruition in the short time she has left?

If Germany tries to enforce Fourth Reich countries will vote out. The French want out... The EU is going to just fall apart.

Fuck this gay-ass union with these fag countries. England always hated France, Germans are cucks, Swedes are cucks, etc.

What language is this?

Good times ahead bros

>There will be no negotiations until you leave
>There will be, once you leave
I see no problem, user

thats english

we speak murican

"this family"

We are not European. We are British. If Europe keeps pushing their luck like they have been, the whole reason we wanted out, they will feel the wrath of the Saxon.

>The UK is your third largest export market
>BMW alone has a 27.6% of its total sales in the UK
>Kraut actually thinks this is fine

Jesus, I thought Germans were smart.

destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/TradingPartners/Tables/OrderRankGermanyTradingPartners.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

BASED

Yeah but you guys buy a whole lot more from the EU than you sell to them. They need you more than you need them.

Free trade deal should be easy for you guys to negotiate.

Are you saying you can survive losing 50% of your exports longer than we can survive losing 7% of ours?

No, it means the UK would go into a trade war with the EU. Which it would ultimately win as they aren't shakeled by EU tariffs and regulations...

Are you saying the EU can survive without 16% of its exports, worth $1.6 trillion?

In any trade war, the EU is coming off second best.

>trying to use logic against Inselaffen

I'm saying they can survive it longer than you can survive losing 50% of yours.

Because 50 > 16.

I would infact say that the EU will survive losing 16% of it's exports far better than the UK losing 50%

>get rid of your obligations but keep all your privileges
What? So being an outlet for German goods is a privilege? She forgets that deals should always be beneficial for both sides.

The country that gets twice as much EU money as Greece each year need not post in this thread.

uktradeinfo.com/Statistics/OverseasTradeStatistics/Pages/OTS.aspx

> BUYER>SUPPLIER

Relative to negotiating power

>the EU will survive
If you deliberately sabotage our trade with the UK we will leave as well. As will other countries.

Besides, it's not about who loses more. If the negotiations are done by petty manchildren who want "revenge" ALL OF US ARE FUCKED. 2008 was nothing in comparison with what could happen.

>Not an argument

France, Spain and Italy are 1200 billion euro in debt. Can they survive a trade war? It's a damn shame the rest of Europe isn't like Germany, isn't it?

>Abandon all delusions of democracy

Too common these days, completely devalued

The thing is, if Merkel actually did something and our Dave wasnt a spineless cunt

The EU would be addressing is huge issue with """free movement""" rather than holding onto it as if its a good thing.

Being this delusional.

Debt is meaningless. The US and Japan are up to their eyeballs in debt but their average citizen doesn't really feel it

>France, Spain and Italy are 1200 billion euro in debt. Can they survive a trade war?
If France is in such need, then why are they blocking the free trade deal with the USA which is a much more important partener than Britain?