You have ten seconds to explain to me why the US government doesn't owe me reparations for the inhuman and disgusting...

You have ten seconds to explain to me why the US government doesn't owe me reparations for the inhuman and disgusting treatment of my forebears.

They do owe you. Also, sorry from white Canada too. We were just as bad.

You still haven't received your full punishment for the heinous acts you committed against the Jews in Egypt.

If we pay, we win

You can't hold the son accountable for the actions of the father.

However the US government as an entity has existed uninterrupted for near 250 years. It can be held accountable.

Because the American government emancipated you, you fucking dumbass

>muh ancestors

By that rhetoric I should be able to demand reparations from Italy because of what the Romans did to the Scots

If the same Roman government existed - you could.

Why would they have to pay anything to him tho? Who would force them to?

Moral law impels it - the same way if my father is killed by a drunk driver I can sue for damages and am rightly entitled to compensation.

Obviously no one can force they US government to pay me, but they are morally obligated to.

> moral law

lol

Third world anteater dick degenerates would be unfamiliar, I know

Spoken like a true cuck.

[spoiler]It's true though, Americans were much worse[spoiler]

Never ever

Or I could make Germany pay reparations for the 1/64 Czechoslovakian that burns with rage inside me.

But we already paid for you????

You don't need reparations because there is no connection between the shitty lives of a lot of blacks now, abs the shitty lives of blacks that were slaves

Except that the US government's money is just the money of taxpaying citizens, meaning that it would be taxpaying citizens (who had nothing to do with slavery) paying reparations.

Besides, what do you think welfare is?

Show the proof of purchase to the returns counter then they can give you store credit.

Because reparations are for pussies,
If you want reparations you're obviously a whiney cunt boi.
My Wife's Asian family came here from poverty, working 2 jobs, because of opportunity.
Now most of the family is Doctors and own multiple homes.
Get of your boi pussy and quit feeling sorry for yourself. QED

We already gave it to you. If in 150+ years you can't get your shit together, that's on you.