Alex Jones: the Devil is giving globalist pedophiles and inter-dimensional vampires the data on AI that will be able to...

Alex Jones: the Devil is giving globalist pedophiles and inter-dimensional vampires the data on AI that will be able to predict and control the future

I'm not even halfway in, this is pure gold

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/drbuzzaldrin/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my favorite part:
>Joe: Megyn Kelly is so hot
>Alex: She looks like an old tranny
>You don't think she's hot?
>Old. Tranny.
>C'mon dude, she's smoking hot
>...yeah I just wanted to insult her. She's a globalist

The inter dimensional rant was Oscar worthy. Probably the greatest episode of anything ever.

He clarified that "psychic vampires" was an allegory but I was wishing he would stop saying it the whole time because idiots like OP take it completely literally.

That being said, Alex made some valid points but overall, sounded like a crazy madman.

The best thing about it is that Alex started with "I don't get into metaphysical stuff" and then smoothly transitioned into "elite pedophile vampires at Google are building inter-dimensional portals"

Yeah he said it was an allegory and then said they want to transcend dimensions by order of Satan. So really it wasn't an allegory

But it still has nothing to do with vampires.

then he randomly starts playing slugbug with eddie bravo.

I find the "inter-dimensional" part a bit more jarring than "vampires" anyway

>B-baka! I don't even want to date you globalist-chan!

it's all true, you mean?

Filthy gorobarist

Well time to get woke sheep, it's all declassified.

He has top sources, real Patriots.

It is all true, according to alternative facts.

Name one bad thing Satan ever did

>yea but wat about chemtrails tho

No more jarring than claiming that Hillary Clinton tortures and eats babies.

Seriously, I wanted to believe some of the shit he was saying but that was a 4 hour podcast of incoherent rambling without any real points being made whatsoever.

It didn't help that joe or Eddie would interrupt him halfway through every rant and derail him into another entirely unrelated rant. Joe kept doing it to "reel him in" but he ended up making things more confusing for the listener.

Shit was entertaining as hell though, especially Alex swearing up and down that he wasn't high.

> LMAO fake news XDD DAE reddit?!

Britfag here. Who the fuck is that eddie bravo lad?

>NAAH DUDE YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT WITH THIS ALIEN TECH BULLCRAP LOOK AT BUZZ ALDRIN'S INSTAGRAM
>OK now let's get serious. Chemtrails are real

>want me to tell you the big enchilada?

It's Johnny bravo's Mexican brother from another father

you're an absolute total idiot. What exactly was "incoherent rambling"?
It all made perfect sense to me.

> "haha because ur stupid"

ok go ahead then and tell me which parts were so craaaazy and incoherent. Go ahead. You just said ALL of them were, so go point out a few.

>Shilling against Alex with phony bullshit

Jiu-Jitsu blackbelt, personal friend of Joe's, has a problem with alcohol and conspiracies

instagram.com/drbuzzaldrin/?hl=en

>the Devil is giving globalist pedophiles and inter-dimensional vampires the data on AI that will be able to predict and control the future

What points did he make that he proved with evidence other then "real patriots"?

Did Joe have Jamie to pull up stuff for him?

of course

There is literally nothing wrong with globalization.

Within 30 seconds of the show starting he was pulling up videos of a tiger killing some dude

within the first 5 minutes

Fuck up humanity and tempt them into doing bad shit until the world looks the way it is?

So everything.

Alex made great points that were mostly backed up by facts, but like always they seem batshit to the layman because he sensationalizes everything to draw people in.

Also Eddie almost ruined was was a great conversation between Alex and Joe

I was getting scared. I'll have to watch it now.

>the Devil is giving globalist pedophiles and inter-dimensional vampires the data on AI that will be able to predict and control the future

so when do I get a self-driving car

Alex uses "alternative facts".

What do you usually eat/drink when you listen to the podcast?

After you are absorbed in the ai system that connects all human brains and allows us to transcend this failed species.

Today it was salsiccia pizza

Joe has to be aware of his meme status by now and takes advantage of it.

Why does everyone in the youtube comments hate that Eddie guy?

Of course he does. He knows what 4 chan is.

This is proven when Alex mentions it a few times and joe doesn't react at all. Which is what any respectable channer would do in public.

I bet his asshole was puckering all day from that.

Because he is super arbitrary and believes some retarded theories and then dismisses others as horseshit

because he just interrupts and says nothing - or wants jones to confirm stuff as if he's all knowing

I like Eddie, but he tends to derail the conversation sometimes.

he constantly interrupted alex to ask about some completely different topic or just ramble on nonsensically

Joe's digestive system has evolved beyond normal human beings.

>This thread and podcast brought to you by Reddit.com :^)

Does he raise chickens?

That is why he knows about the satanic super computer, no chicken hormones.

Edgy is usually great but on this one he became obsessed with validating his own conspiracy theories. The whiskey and >buzz aldrin sent him over the edge

The technokikes possessed him

I like when Fleshlight was one of the sponsors. Good times.

Legit top 5 JRE episode

A good portion of it was immediately searched and confirmed right in front of you.

Kek, this. I'm half way through and just heard this part.

>build a time machine
>go pick up Einstein and Newton, sit them down to have a chat and record the shit that goes down
>but you have to invite pewdiepie who is contractually obliged to interrupt every 15 seconds for a minimum of 30 seconds

You have to wait for him to clarify what he means and what he actually believes.

Halfway in it sounds like Alex is actually retarded but once he explains what the fuck those words mean it makes a lot more sense.

because Eddie looks and talks like a douche, so the weak minded idiots instantly had to trash him.
He did bring up a stupid topic that he didnt seem to know anything about (chemtrails) himself and then he did claim that Alex knows nothing about space while not providing anything himself, so there was some legit reason to hate him but to claim that he somehow ruined the entire interview in any way is just stupid.
I read the youtube comments before i went in and i thought that he would be a total obnoxious cunt but he was barely noticeable beyond like i said, his occasional kinda dumb generic questions that a person from the street would ask Alex, but that isnt necessarily a bad thing. It's good to ask him some general questions sometimes like "hey alex, whats up with chemtrails, is that shit for real". A question phrased stupidly isnt necessarily invalid

You fucking shill, it was right in the beginning the pedo ring was the entry level redpill from the podcast.

>

not just that, the hillary rapist thing was literally brought up and explained specifically for being taken out of context and they played the whole thing back and explained how Alex didnt actually mean that Hillary is a rapist herself and yet a Sup Forums poster still fucking doesnt get it.
i mean autism is a real, seriously what the fuck.

>C'mon eddie punch me go ahead

Nah I can't

>Aww c'mon just go full power

*pap*

>That wasn't full power

*pap*

>Naw c'mon eddie punch me right here full power i'm ready

*joe rages*

>Alex Jones' heavy breathing into the mic

>claiming that Hillary Clinton tortures and eats babies

4 hours of podcast kino and this is what you've taken from it. The example of Alex Jone's being taken out of context

That part was great. Then Alex was apologizing saying they were just joking around with the punching.

>Alex made great points that were mostly backed up by facts, but like always they seem batshit to the layman because he sensationalizes everything to draw people in.

They seem like batshit because he buries them in a tidal wave of crazy.

>Trump wants to eliminate taxes for poor people: objectively true, back up with evidence

But then he follows it up with "aliens are using interdimensional gates to communicate with the elites" and everything he has said or will say is immediately discredited.

They were like kids.

"Stop hitting each other"
"We were just playin' around..."

>filename

For some reason they were inspired by American military uniforms to make their school uniforms. So schoolboys wear what are basically US naval officer uniforms (only black instead of white), while schoolgirls wear what are basically US sailor uniforms (but, you know, with a skirt).

Why did Joe get pissy after that part?

That is how a fight start when you're drunk, if it wasn't for joe the shit could get real.

Joe threatened to end the podcast. Had me laughing.

>he believes god's propaganda
Satan was the only one who had the balls to stand up to him. He gave humanity free will and knowledge. And the only account we have of him comes straight from the tyrant's mouth, of course he'd paint Satan as a bad guy.

I saw him live at the icehouse in pasadena doing stand up and he was wearing a fannypack and his opening bit he said "Yeah guys I unironically wear a fannypack"

I'm like, this nigga does know roganposting theres no way else he could have used the brand new fresh off the stove unironically do x meme, reddit hasn't even cancerified it yet, so yeah he browses every rogan general memery and absorbs it into his career

>Tortures and eats babies

Wew, he literally discussed that quote being taken out of context by FOX, then showed the original clip.

Cute. Thanks user.

>I discredit the entirety of a person's existence and expressed ideas based on something I think is stupid
>Even if he isn't the originator of the part that's true, he just said it once

Millennials are a joke.

nah eddie was being the "ooh no you will kick my ass, even though im a trained martial artist" playful meme to smooth things out. and alex was just playing you see alex's face get serious and look back at the screen like a kid who just got scolded, joe definitely got mad off screen and told him something serious or he wouldn't have made that face.

if anything he was probably just using eddies punches to power up to go super jones

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

I kind of like this guy

They are though. Just look up toward the sky some time, you'd have to go outside for that though

yes believing in interdimensional vampires ushering in the AI race in no way invalidates any beliefs that person may have

lol as if Rogan could get mad at Jones for anything, what would it matter? they are both independent.
In what world do you live where Joe Rogan can give Alex a stern talking to? rofl

Alex was probably a little pissed that Eddie kept being so stupid and he egged him back a little. Usually on his own show Alex gets to talk over everybody and the others have to bow to him

>Where are you getting this from?
>That's what it is.

Nigga Alex talks major shit and is the epitome of sensationalist media, but they discussed in the clip just following that how it was total bullshit and showed why.

lol I never said rogan threatened him or made him look weak, also don't forget they were all cross faded in there, I just mean't roger got genuinely pissed as he tried to cut the podcast right then and there but then alex and edgy finessed him into another 40 minutes

> LMAO LOOK HOW STUOOOOPID IT SOUNNNDS LOOL
> HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE IN SOMEEETHIN SO STOOOOOPID
> HAHAHAH I AM SMART, I KNOW FOR A FACT ITS ALL BS

fedora posters, not even once.

>Alex: Reddit
>Joe: Yeah...
>Alex: AND Sup Forums
>Joe: *Silence*

Why wont he Joe acknowledge we exist bros???

>mfw it checks out
I looked it up. It's real. FUCK

[x] that's what it is
[_] I have the documents
[_] patriots in government
[_] former head of X
[_] he was killed before he told me
[_] just look at the data

> Usually on his own show Alex gets to talk over everybody and the others have to bow to him

That is what I thought too it kinda explain why Eddie was so annoying he just wanted some attention and couldn't deal with the fact Alex and Joe was way above his league.

>Literally validating Muslim beliefs because of incompetence in logic by allowing someone to make a claim that had 100% NO proof

literal autism, not even once

>come on Joe
>how long have you known me joe?
>see i knew you knew it as well but didn't wanna say it!

The possibility of him associating with cancerous 1488 poltards at all whatsoever will be detrimental to his podcast and career not to mention trap loving mental illness autists

because it's better for us if he doesn't and he respects it
with every public mention or acknowledgement of Sup Forums normalfags come swarming in

did anyone else catch this at the time?
WATCH IT ROGAN

WATCH IT GLOBALISTS

Yeah gotta give him props for staying respectfully silent.

Thanks wokefam.