youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-6BGb5ALw
cvc.instituto-camoes.pt/cpp/acessibilidade/capitulo1_2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope he's having fun

It's gato fedorento, isn't it?

yes

He could do worse, desu.

Old Gato Fedorento is God-tier comedy

People talk a lot about "saudade" being impossible to translate, but I'd like to see them try to translate this:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xBJe16QOt4

It's literally a speech/complain made entirely of buffering words without any meaning.

Aderfara

don't talk to me shitskin

>Ricardo barely ends a sentence and I'm already laughing like a pig

Every time

The best of them,by farrrrrr

youtube.com/watch?v=HP1CUjKpnqQ

I couldn't watch it, I can't fucking follow what the fuck he's saying. Why do tugas speak in that rubbish accent?

I can only understand half or less of what the third guy's saying.

You're just dumb. I can understand everything

Where are you from?

??? Manaus

I don't use reddit flags. Also, how the fuck can you understand that? It's literally easier to understand spanish and some italian accents than that.

Patrician. I'm a sucker for their out of place hillbilly characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-6BGb5ALw

"vamos lá ver uma coisa, eu quanto a mim o que era preciso era que os americanos amandassem bombas pa tudo o que é país muçulmano - começava-se em marrocos e só parava, vamos supor, no chile. porque o muçulmano é um gajo que aquilo desde pequeno lhes ensinam a fazer bombas com uma garrafa de bagaço e uma caixa de fósforos, tás a perceber? Aquilo é um povo que só tá bem a arrebentar"

I can understand it

In reality is you that have an accent, the language is our's, this is the original portuguese. :)
But he is exagerating for the humor sketch

It's impossible to not have an accent by definition.

He's confusing - he thinks that Lisbon / Coimbra diallect is not accent but its is. But it is neutral and standard.

cvc.instituto-camoes.pt/cpp/acessibilidade/capitulo1_2.html
> No Português Europeu considera-se que o dialecto da região que abrange Lisboa e Coimbra tem o estatuto de norma-padrão. No Brasil aceita-se como norma-padrão a fala do Rio e de S. Paulo.

You are the one confused, since all the regional accents of Portugal, are part of the original portuguese.
The ones that you hear in brazil or angola are already mixed, with afro-indo inputs.