Give me one legit reason why we should accept muslims, niggers and other trash into our countries

Give me one legit reason why we should accept muslims, niggers and other trash into our countries.

The whole debate about integration, assimilation, values and blabla is all moot because these problems just exist because we take in these immigrants in the first place. We don't need to take them, it doesn't benefit us and we have no obligation to do it. Why can't people just take this position?

the chick has antenna on her tit?

You'll eat tasty ethnic food.

really makes you think...

I'll give you a reason but you have to give me more of those fluids druids

Those bitches are pretty hot.

Fucking shit board just shitposting everywhere. Are you all 16 years old?

I think it's a hair clip attached to her bikini strap.

Latest breast implants have integrated Wi-Fi

What's stopping us from making ethnic food ourselves? Anyone can follow a recipe.

But it won't be authentic bro.

THE MUSLIMS ARE PUTTING ANTENNAS IN OUR WOMENS' BREASTS! BREAK THE CONDITIONING NOW!

There's no real difference, if it's the same food then who cares?

It also won't be filled with feces, if non-Muslims make middle-eastern dishes.

Yeah I know i'm just kidding but I've heard the "authentic" argument before

It's not about whether you accept them or not it's more about how long can Europe bribe Turkey to keep the floodgates up. Now if they go down simple borders won't help us. You can be rest assured that if they crossing our borders through Russia we'll be literally unable to stop them.

The goal of the political left is the total destruction of Western Civilization.
The current islamist invasion is just the left's latest strategy.

>Give me one legit reason why we should accept muslims, niggers and other trash into our countries.

Because my ancestors died to keep the kebab and sharia law away

Your point:?

Becuaseagood idea could come from anywhere even from a pile of shit

so you admit that sharia law is a good idea, and that you need to die for that gay sex then klaus?

Because if we don't then leftist will feel bad, and we all know that their feelings are more important that keeping our societies safe and our economy going.

Sharia law will destroy the leftist thatare ripping everything apart they will be their own down fall