DAL: Dennis Smith hits ground running with 16 & 10
DAL: Nerlens Noel posts 16 and 11 with 3 blocks
MIL: Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 37 points
MIA: Hassan Whiteside's 26 & 22 not enough vs. ORL
MIA: Dion Waiters tweaks left ankle...three times
IND: Myles Turner gets 21 & 14 with four blocks
BKN: D'Angelo Russell scores 30 pts in Nets debut
DET: Stanley Johnson shoots 0-of-13 in 40 minutes
DET: Eminem introduces Pistons in first game at Little Caesar's Arena in downtown Detroit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51DU-iV7Wts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white rappers
im going back to the other thread

frast

delete you're posts I already called 1st post hereyou are making me look stupid

>tfw if kuzma is shit the lakers lose
pls no

delete your life fatass

>tfw you know you're getting the Black D later.

I choose this thread

>not now.

Religion helps people even today, people who don't feel like they have a path in life can find faith in god and desire to help others and be a good person on the road to the pearly gates.

I didn't have a car for a while, so I used a little cart to go get groceries, the wheel broke on it after I checked out of the store. I asked so many people for help, even got a few "good luck with that" or some nihilistic people that don't believe in helping others, but an old woman who was very close to god came to me and helped me, she even tried to carry my groceries for me, god bless that woman.

no you

76ers make the conference finals this season

yo clips

did you hit it tho?

I'm married, and not interested in your jokes of the corruption of sex and love, you ought to be ashamed

Are you a warriors fan? Theyre the most christian team

post your wife's feet
t.Steph Curry

no.................

Celties.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jesus never fucked feet

He never fucked anything

i heard clips4lyfe trains ju-jitzu and rolls against girls

true or false?

>>white rappers
youtube.com/watch?v=51DU-iV7Wts

Hornets look kind of scary

Will we ever see a 6'1 small forward?

Lebron mvp

RBL PLAYS TODAY YAHOOOOO

Scary bad

What the fuck has Kryrie shown himself to be without a great player?

Reminder

Competing for number 1 draft picks

If he learns to share the ball he would be a much more effective player.

>sharing the ball

Kyrie ain't Kobe though so he better start learning.

not an all star

>Noel
>Dirk
>Salah
Picks Powell

>not picking maxi kleber

Predict the finals score for to tonight's games:
>LAC: 107
>LAL: 92

>OKC: 100
>NYK: 94

>TOR: 97
>CHI: 82

I like Kleber. I hope he gets more time.

OKC will humiliate the knicks, and the bulls will get their shit pushed in

he's solid. could be a fun rotation player off the bench.

who the fuck is Markkanen and is he any good

*fakes three*

get ready to apologize

He's okay and he may end up being the next Porzingis/Dirk player.

someone post lou williams thicc wife pls

man I dunno, euros.

Is Eminem literally the most overrated rapper in history?

>dude I can rap fast lmao
>dude I'm white lmao
>dude I'm a good looking white male living in a first world country (literally the most privileged 3% people on Earth) but I know the struggle lmao

LeNigger

Yup. he's also /ourguy/
>shitposting rapper who trolls people for a living
>takes drugs/alcohol because muh depression
>born and raised in a trailer park, which is the equivalent of a basement
Well, he was our guy until he stopped doing crazy shit

Just reached 3k followers on my personal Twitter you niggas are smalltime, and you niggas couldn’t even fathom how many I got on my basketball only twitter

>almost 2018
>still using twtitter
lmao

2 busts and a bust in the making lmao GG Bullies

>because you made it to the 3% means you don't know the struggle

Uhhh the dude was basically born into a shithole.

>OKC: 130
>Knicks: 94

>because you made it
No, he's part of the 3% just by being born as a white dude in the first world

Eminem is the biggest progenitor of really crazy wordplay out there. His thing isn't "Lol I'm fast" that's Tech N9ne if anyone. Em has a wicked flow and unbelievable lyrical content and just because he's a political retard he isn't all of a sudden a bad rapper. Recently? Less so, but go listen to his stuff through his most recent album. Go back to being "white"

Didn't say he's a bad rapper, just saying he's overrated

Also, the lyrical content is 100% irrelevant, this isn't poetry but music

what is your twitter handle

How are you going to stop these guys in their prime? Literally the next Paul George and Kawhi Leonard.

>Markkanen
>Calder Trophy
pick two

He was born in the poor neighborhoods of Detroit. I really wouldn't consider that 1st world

>Also, the lyrical content is 100% irrelevant, this isn't poetry but music
You're cancer. Learn something about rap before you talk about it.

Dude's a kanye west fan, can't expect much from him

>NBA Finals MVP: 2011
>NBA Most Valuable Player: 2007
>13× NBA All-Star: 2002–2012, 2014–2015
>12× All-NBA Team: 2001–2012
>RANKED 6TH IN ALL-TIME SCORING
>Ranked 2ND in all-time NBA Finals free throw percentage
>82 consecutive free throws made (the third-longest streak of all-time)
>One of FOUR (4) players with an NBA Playoff career average of 25 ppg and 10 rpg (25.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg through 2016 postseason)
>One of seven members of the 50–40–90 club: 2007
>Holds the record for most free-throws made in a single playoff season with 205 free-throws made: 2006
>Dallas Mavericks all-time statistical leader in games, points, rebounds, field goals, three-point field goals and free throws

Literally LITERALLY Top 10 player in NBA History

>b-but you need to play defense and offensE to be Top 10

>RANKED 8TH IN ALL TIME DEFENSIVE REBOUNDS
>One of TWO (2) players with 150 three-pointers and 100 blocks in a single season: 2001
>One of THREE (3) players to surpass the mark of 1,000 in both three-pointers and blocks for the career
>One of TEN (10) players to surpass the marks of 25,000 in points and 10,000 in rebounds for the career

Based Fucking Dirk
Most Loyal
Most Clutch
Most Lovable

>lyrical content is 100% irrelevant

You should check your privilege

I literally watched a movie that takes place in the """"poor"""" zones of Detroit in the 90s and it isn't bad at all

Kanye is objectively the most influentional and complete artist of this generation, a true modern da Vinci

I seriously hate the way that the Sixers are treating jahlil this not right at all. Being asked to stay home and not even come to the game!? That crazy, seriously you guys drafted him as the 3rd draft pick and now you act like he’s not even on the team baka it’s only been 2 years he just hasn’t found his rhythm yet. If your gonna treat him like this at least trade the man so he can learn some where else don’t sabotage his career

I understand going with the hot hand but like come on

>dribbles ball
>dies

I'd know this Argentinian out in real life desu sick of him running his mouth in every thread. I'm real hood he don't wanna fuck with me.

>I literally watched
Literall last night watched*

Towns is a soft built player. I can't really see him ever being a solid defender. Let's be real....
If you had KG mentoring you, Thibs as your coach.....and you STILL soft on defense.....ain't no hope.

you wouldnt last one day in my world boi

Towns was solid defender his rookie year when KG was there but had a huge regression when thibs came for some reason

why aren't players and people saying #PrayForLin, giving Lin any support? He is out the entire season just like gordon, is it because he is asian?

Who noticed that when Bogut broke his leg after playing a minute, people laughed, but when Gordon broke his after 5, people prayed

Detoilet has lost half of it's population since the 90s

Nigga SAWFT

Whats the point of watching the first 2 quarters of a basketball game?

This guy is Unbelievable Incredible Humble Patient Happy Stronger Player and Tuesday he suffered a several injury. I can't still believe that happen to this Getlemen.
Get Well Soon #GOATHAYWARD

Because Lin is racist and culturally appropriated the negroes

really? aren't all white people innately racist.

Only if they arent extremely good looking.

fuck me, hate losing the genetics lottery.

Isn't that why they're trying to trade him?
They can free up some cap space and Okafor can do something with his fledgling but already dying career

Eminem is a clown who has no respect for his country or his race. Can't believe the Pistons let this fool on the mic. Sad!

Can confirm, am white and extremely good looking.

Last night was far fromJahlil Okafor’s first DNP-Coach’s Decision. Just last season, Okafor was essentially made inactive, asked to stay home while the team went on a road trip, and by all accounts figured he’d be traded. That didn’t happen.Jordan Brenner’s great profile of Jahlooked at this from his angle:

“I'm unsure if I'm still on the team,” Okafor says now. “Am I really a part of this process? Am I really a part of this culture? That's why the guys have been out there on social media, but I've just kind of been in the dark. I'll go to a Sixers event, smile, take pictures with the kids and stuff like that, but I’m still thinking, ‘am I a part of this team?’”

>no one has traded for him yet
>making it worse by not playing him
Am I missing something here.

But last night felt different. Okafor adopted a vegan diet in the off-season, dropped 20+ pounds, and came in to the preseason leaner and ready to play. Gone with the weight loss was the “chronic knee swelling” that caused discomfort and missed games. Yet still, withJoel Embiidon a supposed minute limit (and looking gassed at times), Richaun Holmes injured, andAmir Johnsonfouling out (while also looking totally over matched), Okafor never removed his warm-ups*.

The point. Okafor is useless to the team so they want him out.
Whatever they decide to do with him for the mean time is up to their discretion.

right, treating him like this makes his stock go way up, just seems like a lose/lose.

They obviously don't care since Okafor hasn't played well for a while now.
Meanwhile the Sixers have already commited Embiid, Fultz, and Simmons, and their fans are riding the process hype train.
They could send Okafor to the G-league to keep teams interested.

Will the Clippers blow out the Lakers by 20 or 30?

Worse than the Blazers did the Suns.

>They could send Okafor to the G-league to keep teams interested.
i don't think they can, with his current contract.

Lonzo Bust is about to get his shit jacked all night by Beverley.

what a terrible guy to go up against in your first game

Then it's gonna be tough sailing for Okafor while the rest of the team get better and more in tune with one another after each game