I am a second generation Korean American born in the US. Do you accept me Sup Forums? Can I, as the patriot I am...

I am a second generation Korean American born in the US. Do you accept me Sup Forums? Can I, as the patriot I am, help Make America Great Again or do I need to leave because I am a chink/gook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back.

I was playing Skyrim the otherday, and I was given a choice between saying
>Skyrim is for the Nords only and people like me should leave
or
>Skyrim is for everybody!

The answer is you have to earn your worth like anyone else. Koreans don't really have a bad rep in the US so you don't really have to worry about anything.

Just remember this country wasn't created by koreans, so you should expect to be an American first and only.

>Deport all legal immigrants
Nobody cares about a hardworking gook since your kind usually acts civilized

STFU Hans. Korean Ameribro is cool if he's voting for the emperor.

Koreans are good in my book lad

Are you American first or Korean first?

If you're American first then keep on lad, you're welcome here.

you're not a nigger or spic, so you're good man

>Korean
You got a rifle?

No problem with Gooks/Chinks as long as you aren't filthy Gommunist then you are good.

Come on in friend. Asians are honorary whites sometimes. If you are voting for The Don you are welcome.

Only the people who literally want to fracture America and destroy it are hated man. You may think pol is a blatant nazi shit hole but you'd be right. That said we are NeuNazis. If you aren't worthless then we WANT you to come here and stay, but don't fucking come here and vote against the Americans who built this county, don't come here and try to take their lively hood, their traditions, their visions of the future for their children. That's what is unacceptable and needs to GET THE FUCK OUT.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs

Get lost gook boy

As long as you drop the Korean you're fine in my book.
Anybody who is American first, can help to Make America Great Again.

Don't listen to eurofags.

Chinks that are patriotic are welcome as long as you assimilate.

You cool. I dig Koreans.

Of course you are welcome you stupid gook. So is anyone for that matter as long as they act white.

Hey fellow K-A here. Let me know a good way to contact you. If shits goes down everyone is going to revert to tribal groups so I want as many redpilled asian/korean allies as possible.

I have always considered myself American first. I am a nationalist and I love this country

then good on ya

Nobody cares unless you're an illegal immigrant or a anchor baby.

Fuck you I'm a second gen Korean-American and I'm voting for Hillary. OP should do the same thing.

Be productive, civil, and proud. That's all America has asked of you. It's too hard for niggers/spics.

WW3 is more likely than race war, senpai

Help us win E-Sports.