has tattoos

> has tattoos
> doesn't use drugs or have a criminal record

pick one

did a guy with tattoos take your girl?

No, and I wouldn't let them.
Why would you even ask that? Are you tatted yourself?

WTF? I hate tatoos now!

bump

I'm so fucking tired of privileged yuppies getting tattooed and appropriating my lowlife culture. Ink used to mean something!

>use drugs and have a criminal record
>don't have tattoos

e/b/in :DDDDDDD

I know people with tattoos who have neither of those things.
You're full of shit and you know it.

straight edge tho

Have tattoos don't do drugs. I got off with a conditional discharge my record will be clear next year

>Descends from the people of Pryteni
>Isn't painted

It's like you hate your own culture or something.

Yeah, and I know midgets who used to work for Santa Claus.

Have tattoos and not a criminal and never taken drugs
It's like a when I go to work I have to wear a button up anyway and no one can tell you fucking idiot

Probably a poser

>graphic tees
>sophisticated

pick1

Hardly anyone would have tats if the Jews weren't running the media.

bump

i have tatoos and no record nor use i drugs

If that's true, then you're in a very small minority. Here in Burgerland, all the tattooed idiots are wallowing in substance abuse and have a criminal record.

bump

This, there might be that .5% minority but 99.5 is close enough to call it. Tatted people are usually fucking scum.

You sound like that childhood cuck kid that hates 20" bikes and sports logos cause his bully likes them.

What kind of cuck hates sports logos?

No doubt about that.

bump

probably Rosie Odonalds

tattoos and drug both make you look like shit over time

so much hate, i have tattoos but im a productive member of society with no drug use or record. feelskindabadbutgoodman

I tattoo
I have a free tattoos
Not covered in crazy nonsense
I hate my co-workers
Just wanna live NEET add possible by exploiting the art scene

Military, tattoos, no criminal record or drugs

No tattoos couse it's originaly for bydlos, vikings, slaves, yakudzas, tribesman ant etc. Pol aproves only bloodtype ones on upper arm.

Option 3:

>served/serves in the military

I have a tattooed friend who's a tennis coach and has never even touched alcohol, not to mention drugs.

I only play mahjong with people who have tattoos.
People who don't have them typically don't understand the ruthless brutality of the game and are total pussies.
Fucking low energy low test low fan faggots.

1 tattoo
usually don't use drugs unless im on a bender

ayy oh well you were right

Makes 'em look like shit to begin with.

> ayy oh well you were right

Always.

Here is a unicorn.

The tattoo boat has already parted, you see when shows like Miami Ink became mainstream if you didn't have a tattoo back then you missed the boat. People getting tattoos nowadays is completely pointless. I think there are now less young people without tattoos than young people with tattoos.

Sorry OP but I know too many exceptions to your rule to think much of it, even devout Christians with families get tattoos, though much more tasteful than pleb tier ink.

literally got a tattoo of the final fantasy 7 meteor deal w/ it cunts

If they were devout Christians, they would know the Bible forbids getting tattoos.

you don't have a girl do you

I have tattoos. I do not, and have never taken drugs. I work as a teacher. I have no criminal record.

Sorry, bro. Tattoos are mainstream at this point. They've literally only done positive things for me except make a few old fogeys at stores mad at me. Just don't be retarded and get them on places that can be hidden if need be. If you get a face or neck tattoo, you deserve to be unemployed.

Man sins, we already knew this. Anything else?

Only for jews.

> Tattoos are mainstream at this point.
> Assumes everything mainstream is acceptable

Sailors and soldiers have tattoos but aren't criminals.
Although to be honest most that I've met at the very least smoke or drink heavily.

> Sailors and soldiers have tattoos but aren't criminals.

I wouldn't even be too sure about them.

bump

bump again

I love how you degenerates try to make excuses for your tats. Fucking losers.

Why do ink niggers get so mad when you call out their stupid money wasting skin drawings?

Probably because they're already mad enough at themselves.